If you get scammed - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

If you get scammed

We should not call people who have been defrauded fools, stupid, or greedy.
Because everyone is at fault!
Rather, we must all cooperate to expose the scammers by informing the forum in order to spread awareness and not fall victim to their tricks.!

Getting scammed always makes people sad, but it's a necessary step for everyone. Experience, especially like this, helps to grow faster and it let you be stronger

Getting scammed in crypto is the way of learning that's you need to be very careful in the crypto world, because if you never got scammed, you'll never know the scammers challenges.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 9/19/2020 at 1:53 PM, saraanna396 said:

There are many spammers on this forum, we just have to inform the managers about any random message we receive from them, and they will be banned directly, they may be scammers, and we fall victim to their fraud.

Absolutely correct and well said mate, these scammers are always jealous of any progress online which benefits a lot of people in the world entirely moreover if we suspect any of them we should report he/she to the moderators and screenshot there series of links they shared to us on every occasion, and by doing that we will be getting rid of them easily in these forum and with time we will be scammers free in these forum.

Scammers are everywhere , It is our resposibility to protect each one of us from being scammed. People who already fallen for the scammers must share their experience with us, So that we could take a step to not fall for such scam or fraud.

Caution and attention are two requirements that must be adhered to, whether you are an expert or a novice, to avoid fraudulent sites where fraudsters resort to deceiving you and stealing your balance and ultimately losing your money.

If you get scammed then we need to know a lot about it. You can find out if you want because here you can ask some good quality questions because if you can do something good here then you can do a lot from here. You can't do anything good today.  Hopefully you can have the brilliance to do something good at a time when you can do a lot

We must avoid those scammers who offer different investment packages and give us good returns i invest my money in different investment website but most of the time i lose my money and did not get any profit when you invest in any website check website review before investment

There has been such an incident with me that I too got caught by these scammers and they tried to harm me but thank God I was saved. I wanted to invest on a platform, they came from me as an investment banker and I had a lot of that as well but I had taken some out of it so my loss was reduced. After this, I came to know about all their tricks and try to avoid these scammers after you and I know how scammers trap their lives. 

• +4 1

I imagine that the main thing that we ought to get to stay away from tricksters is" insight", there are a few individuals who begin putting resources into certain organizations without making any inquiry, so they fill in the hole of con artists. you need some insight and a few pursuits folks.

Fraudsters are everywhere, so you must be careful at work, pay close attention, watch closely, and invent a way to protect yourself to resist those who devise a method for fraud.

This is true, unfortunately, the forum is full of fraudsters who have clever methods and methods that take advantage of inexperienced beginners and lure them into multiplying their profits in some way. We must pay attention and not trust one of them.

I haven't scam by any scammers yet. I check carefully before sharing my personal information. I also want to tell you not to be ready to invest on any site without thinking. This can be a huge loss for you. You can invest without thinking in Cryptotalk. This is a very trustworthy site. And the profits are huge here.

Yes, there are many scammers here. We just need to inform the head of this forum about the scammers and he needs to be take strict steps against these scammers to help this forum free of these culprits..

Scammer cannot do anything until we do not click on their link.They give us simple  task and say that they will give you too much money .In this way we get caught in their net.Therefore, before going to any  forum ,it is important that you should  have good information about it., then we should work so that no harm is expected. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

There are many scammers in the crypto world and many online platforms also. Scammers are very clever and we should be very careful from them. Many people are loosing their money for falling the traps of the scammers. Scammers offer us many giveaways and investment to get many profits. We shouldn't trust them and we should block and report them. 

Dear friend as you know world is developing day by day. Scientist are inventing new things day by day. So scammers are also making new ideas for scamming people who are greedy and with little knowledge. Scammers use different ways to make people foolish and grab their money.

I think one of the biggest enemy of cryptocurrencies are scammers. We need to be very careful not to be a victim to scammers by avoiding phishing emails sent to you or telling you to sent a coin to a wallet address and your coin will be doubled back to you.

We should and we must always praise and appreciate the work of our moderators as they are every time on duty to wash out and wash away the scammers.

In spite of their (moderators) efforts, it is also our duty to be and remain conscious of those scammers.

• +1 1

Yes you are right, it is not the fault one who gets scammed, he fell into the trap of the scammers because they are so persuasive. We should learn to identify them by checking them up and all only if we feel they are saying the truth. If any of us get scammed we also have the duty to make everyone aware of the scammers.

• +2 2

Cryptocurrency is a trustworthy site where you can invest without thinking. Before I shared my information, I did not think once what to invest here. So I have not been scammed by any scammer yet. You should also check when you invest.  Thanks for talking about such a thing.

I have had experiences with fraud and theft on the a part of many sites, especially people who pay to observe ads or videos, also as fake currency mining sites, but I don't regret this and it made me gain experience in the way to know fraudulent sites and therefore the various methods they absorb that.

It is very bad to fall into the trap of scammers. If they are more serious, they can steal our personal information from us and use it elsewhere, and then the blame wil come to us. So we need to be careful when using different sites and apps so that we can stay away from such fake people.

On 9/19/2020 at 2:59 PM, bogdanoff said:

The cryptocurrency field is full of scammers. They are everywhere  and as beginners we know their plans but it took us time to learn how to avoid them. There are fake giveaways scam airdrop and fake websites, we receive hundreds of phising emails and we are seconds from getting scammed after clicking a link.

Some have already fallen to their plans and the reason is not the fault of victims.

They did not know how to protect. We talk about scammers here and we can all be victims now or later so do not judge the victim by calling them greedy and stupid as I have read in comments. It is not about being clever but have experience. 

Second thing - if we get scammed we have to tell to the forum. With this we help other member to know and avoid the same fate we have. This is our part and how we can help other when we lost money to a scam and how we stop the criminal from stealing more. They will earn less from their scam and we payback this way to them.

@bogdanoff yeah my friend I was lonely you posted I go to match experience from it. First of all thank you for posting this helpful material with us. Obviously you are right but I have no experience about it and I'm not also got any scam from scammers. but I can understand if they want to scam as with anyway like from doublicat applications and games and also from average emails and specially they want to scam us with the different way is over telegram groups. So if you want to to away from scammers that you should not trust to anyone. Wish you all the best my friend and thanks for posting this piece of information with krypto talk members. 💞

• +4 2