Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

Of course, my friend, you are right. We must choose a good topic. That is why we must create good themes that are of great use in the coding world, and not waste our time .

Edited by MohammedZa

Yes, my friend, I agree with you all the agreement, as everything that you post on the forum is recorded in the schedule  Your business, whatever your posts are useful, you will definitely be an effective person, and if your posts are not useful, the opposite will be the opposite. What you do is important for success in the forum in particular and general work in cryptocurrencies in general because everything you learn inside the forum will be reflected in your good learning in your field of work in cryptocurrencies Thank you  So much

• +4 1

On 9/19/2020 at 4:29 AM, Guru2050 said:

I think, this is the right time to share the little achievements I have started making despite I'm still a beginner before my seniors ones in the forum.

I was investigating, scrutinizing each and every part, angle in this forum.

Where I enter in to POPULAR CONTRIBUTOR'S.

By clicking, this lead me  to LEADERSHIP BOARD.

then below I Clicked SHOW MORE. 

Scrolling down little, you will see POPULAR CONTENTS.

In POPULAR CONTENTS WITH HIGHEST REPUTATIONS, I was shocked and surprised with what I saw.

Both DAILY & WEEKLY, my contents Emerge first, that's Number One content in the forum with highest Reputation.

I was so amazed and pleased to see my TOPIC or CONTENT rank as FIRST  with the highest positive reputation for weekly and specifically for the day.

This triggered me to come up with this topic, voicing out the reputable, marvelous achievements marked.

IMG_20200918_225631_682.thumb.jpg.d2970762309cff6370fd2a450d8a1c9e.jpgIMG_20200918_225604_867.thumb.jpg.1c459a9de44a32763a57b7f56e72e37c.jpg

Indeed, the success we see today in top members is connected to what they post and extra contributions they are rendering.

Which is why I'm making a Clarion call to all growing members, in specific new users.

You should not in any way, underestimate your potential.

Keep struggling no matter what & how, May be you might be the BEST

You can become the OVERALL BEST

Who knows!!!

welcome my bro for your achievement..now i am so motivate to see yout post that i have to try to make good content or post like you..in this forum who can be able to make good content he will be success.. otherwise lower content is not perfect for accepting.. 

Success is in your post and according to work. If you know what you are posting then it is real success. In case many are wondering what they are doing wrong, it is that they are not evolving but staying back, cryptotalk success is directly link with useful post and hardworking if we do these two things we will be success here. The best thing we should do is focus on doing our job.

On 9/19/2020 at 11:26 AM, Honny143 said:

Congratulation my Friend @Guru2050  for you're great achievement, your topics really deserved that top rank and you post topics really useful for everyone in this forum,  your success surely inspired other members who fears post topics, and I hope you achieve more milestones in this forum.

Yes, that's is true, one of the senior members that I always look up to is him,he always makes a very useful post that can solve many problems, so for him to reach that level is really deserving.

• +2 1

Yes, my brother, I agree with your question.You are right to make as good a post as you can. The better the post, the better we will succeed at it. And there is no doubt about that. 

In fact, I believe in the saying that science and knowledge will give us success, as well as success will give us money and development. Personally, I work in the forum with confidence and diligence to reach the goals that I seek in terms of information and money.

Congratulations, my friend, for this achievement, and I thank you very much for the motivational support you are doing with the support of the beginners to accomplish targeted and valuable topics for the forum, and we hope to be of benefit to the forum as it should

You are an example of the ideal person in this work..and I can tell you congratulations for what you got and according to my opinion that you will reach bigger places as time progresses. Congratulations to you my friend

• +1 1

We sometimes have to be very strict and why it is called to work hard and make sure that we are able to balance what is the best thing that can happen right now and understand that the good thing is really to make sure that we have a good quality that is informative  Maybe, we always look for information and the best thing for me is to make sure that we are able to build the best of the best. This is what we need.

On 3/2/2021 at 2:48 PM, Jograd said:

Success is not about what you've reached in life. For me, success is about appreciating everything that you have in life because once you valued everything in your life, you can become successful based on your own perspective about success. But in reality success is just a word that will push you do your best to reached your goal

Well that's very wonderful and captivating submission@Jograd nevertheless I will like you to re-visit the post, digest and assimilate it carefully for vivid and explicit understanding. You will find out that it's tautology of the above expression. Your philosophy about success is what it best depict the word maturity.

This is really wonderful, my friend, you must have had a lot of patience to reach this stage, and I am working now to reach this level that I have reached, but the road is still long in front of me. I have to collect a lot of information and learn a lot about the cryptocurrency and how to deal with it and various things Its own and this takes a lot of patience

Yes my friend you said absolutely right that what you post that speech you what you ask so when we post positive comment that will help us in getting reputation points and attraction of people that will help us in this website click to talk

Yes, absolutely right success is always connected to your work, if you are hard worker then you will get the huge success. This forum is a great blessing for all members because this forum provides the huge opportunities of the earning and learning sources. This is the main thing that all members should work with patience. Hard working is the key of success. 

• +2 1

I congratulate you for this appreciation that you got thanks to your fatigue and effort, but success is not an easy way, it is a path full of difficulties and concessions to reach success. You have to be serious, persistent, organized and tired, but the fruits of success are very delicious. I hope everyone will be successful.

• +2 1

Congratulations to you.
Yes, I think your accomplishments will encourage us to engage members to interact with each other in order to be useful, interesting and informative for our other members learn first but you will be able to earn easily otherwise you will get warning points and then ban. ..

• +1 1

Really , when you have to post anything on the forum it will be viewed and replied by different people and make sure that you have to succeeded by sharing such efficient posts

I am trying to make a good post and I know you should all try because like in this topic that have said the success is related what you do so if we try our best we can achieve our dreams and our dreams become reality we have to just work for it.

yes my friend you said absolutely right the success is is connected with your progress on this forum and this is see that what you post and what are you doing on this forum and I want to suggest you that you should to read the post of other members

• +4 1

Yes, no doubt everything having a connection to other things such as our success is connected with our work. If we take interest in our work and if we are hard working and if we take patience during work and if we create the useful, informative and meaningful posts then we will be successful in our life. Because hard working is a great key of success. 

Yes dear i agree with your points of view. Success depends on what work i did and what to do. If we do better work then the chances of our success will increase but if we do little work then we can't get success. 

Hi mate.

Yes that is how it is, success is connected with your post and comment a sensible will let your post should be rated believe me so let no what we are doing and why we are here.

Hi mate.

Yes that is how it is, success is connected with your post and comment a sensible will let your post should be rated believe me so let no what we  are doing and why we are here.

We should appreciate ourselves for more hard work. As you say we can't judge ourselves, we can do the best if we want. We know that no work can be successful without hard work. Similarly, in the forums, if we do not work hard, we will not succeed.  In order to be successful here, we need to do research, we need to send all the information that is very useful. It is right that our success depend on our posts.

I am glad my dear friend that you got the result you deserve from your glory and successful work and your highest reputation is a good thing and I hope to reach your degree because I am still a beginner my friend