Success is connected to what you post and what you do. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Success is connected to what you post and what you do.

My opiniun is that if we posting usefull postess on crytotallk plateforum and we write in simple english sentencess in postess and write information related to the topic then others member get information from your postess then they like your your postess then you earned good amount from this forum 

Yes you are saying right if we create informative, beneficial and and instructive post the we gain positive response and maximum reward. It affects our portfolio that what type of posts we create. One of the most important thing is to follow the rules of this platform otherwise you will go to the path of failure. 

I agree with you, my friend, because I am sure that our thoughts are related to what we publish or write, so it is important that we search daily for new information that enables us to develop our mental skills.

Yes, I agree with you. Positive ratings can be expected by posting good and advanced posts in the forum. That will increase my income. The way we work, our future will be built in such a way. If we neglect work, success is not possible. Therefore, success is directly related to work.

it is very good topic because you are motivating us to do our best on this platform. personally, i wish i can reach what you have achieved, and i think all members wish the same.

For me, if success is related to what we do and publish because it is thanks to that that we can be successful or it is not what we publish or write in our topics or annotations, so we always have to make good topics or give information Of great usefulness.

We congratulate you for reaching that rank, and we wish you success and excellence and provide more useful publications in the field of digital currencies

Welcome dear this platform.  You are absolutely right if you create useful and valuable so you get positive reputation.  You will be easy earn and learn many things . If you don't this then you get warning point then you get banned. 

Congratulation my friend and thanks for your motivation.This helped me a lot and other people will also get motivated through this topic.

Well said mate, success really depends on the nature of the post you feed the forum with. The quality of the post you feed the forum with, the closer your your success on the forum. I will finally advise we make quality post so that we will be successful.

Yes you are saying right. The quality you will provide to this forum it totally depends upon it if uh have good content you will definietly get good results.

That's really amazing my dear friend thanks for sharing your achievement my dear friend . I agree with the point that success is connected to the work that you do so keep up the good work.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Beginner like me it’s encouraging to work hard on the forum. I am trying my best to provide good information through my post. Yet I am a beginner so for starting it may difficult. But I become a good member on here sooner or later. 

Absolutely, what we do determines our success, so it's better we should be hard working and dedicated if at all we well ant to be successful let's try by all means to make our contents useful and educative,we'll surely succeed one day by Gods grace

Absolutely right 

success is connected to what you do and what you post

if you post here quality contents then it will be helpful for you to get positive feedback and this will help you to earn good income 

on this platform your success is depends on what you are posting here

post here good contents that are useful for others 

First congratulations my friend for your success. I'm new member of this forum and I'm also doing hard work for achieve goals in this forum. I'm very happy about your success it gives me more effort and patience which is best for me. And I'm also taking success in this forum.

Great my friend .you research generally excellent, read well indeed, making great posts here, you will see all the more great posts and you are withstanding to the guidelines. Making subjects and posting kindness let you keep going long here on the gathering. 

Hello my friend, of course you deserve this rank. I am transferring my efforts and I hope to continue with the forum and reach advanced ranks and I can help beginners with my experiences.

• +1 1

I always read posts because they contain a lot of useful information and you deserve to be given a positive response from all members.
Thank you.

You are very right, my dear friend, we must support and be professional in these types of issues that we should think more about analyzing everything before Thomas such an important decision when it comes to being open minds 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you're right, it's the result of the work or task we've been able to accomplish tells our earnings. This is why we must do good and a more qualitative work in order to earn better.

Wow.. congrats mate as I know u really deserve it as I have seen And have been following your post As they are really good content.. I guess this will motivate upcoming user to really post good content

Yes, correct words. Success is in my answer ... and it is related to my actions. That is why we strive to answer good and important. Reason. If we answer without knowledge of any matter. We will not find any success. That is why we follow all conditions and law in this work in order to find success from my answer. The reason is related to our action. To the meeting.