Tron legitimize a Defi project that pulled an exit scam, community says. - Page 2 - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Tron legitimize a Defi project that pulled an exit scam, community says.

I don't think this greatly affects the reputation of the Just Foundation, after all it is a project they whitelisted. The most unfortunate thing is that with so many scammers there are so many people letting themselves be scammed, I say this, because in the article it specifies that: Some in the community said it was easy to see that the project was not legitimate. On DappRadar it was listed as "high risk", a kind of euphemism used by the aggregator to indicate possible scams.

• +1 1

I don'y know what you mean in this messgage,but it's soo unuseble . Don'y know how expalin cuz I am from russia, soo it' s shit work

Most protocols ensure that they are properly audited, but the different incidents that have occurred have shown significant failures, both in contracts and security in token handling.

No matter what Tron say, have your own head on the shoulders and be careful about new projects. Scams are so often nowadays so caution and cold mind are the most important things here

The project you are referring to is Tron Supernode which is on Tron's white list and is already suspended in its entirety, they disenabled all their social networks and in which no withdrawals can be made, with that project they raised a lot of money around $2M in Tron. The Just Foundation is being questioned a lot because if you analyze the code of the smart contracts you could determine if it is a scam or not.

indifferent to what is expected.  but in reality, this is to be expected that the "pirates" do their thing, I think it's great that you promote.  secure information this so that new people who enter the crypto world do not fall into those loopholes

Many people think that a platform because it has a nice page made by an expert designer with all the details and it seems to be a legitimate page because everything looks great but maybe the platform could be a scam. You also have to remember that smart contracts sometimes fail or are not profitable, so they disappear, so you have to investigate the trajectory of a platform before investing money.

Let's see if their farming can be harvested or not, please join. If this form of farming has a big harvest, it will not be late to enter it

Most DeFi scams can be avoided by analyzing the contract code, which will often feature some sort of minting or whitelisting feature only accessible to the contract’s creators.

Here we are, in fact, going back to the ICO-scamming boom, now even done by already established kings of the space, for as little as $2,000,000.

The lack of legal measures to punish the ICO scammers back in the day gives current scammers realization that it is still easy to "exit" - blaming the programming code to be faulty and 1 person max. will be locked in the worst case. Unbelievable.

now I will know that this defi cannot be trusted. Every user can save money by simply uploading a suspicious site here. This will save us a lot of money. Thanks again!

There really are a lot of scammers that are using DeFi as a scheme to scam people. They are using DeFi now because DeFi's been successful lately and they know that people will give in to their shit because people knew how DeFi rocketed lately.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Defi's boom is too dangerous and users should be careful with these because a lot of scam sites emerged to use the popularity of defi for fraudulent actions.

• +2 1

On 9/17/2020 at 1:50 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

We need to be careful of Defi scam. There are many that can be seemed legit but scam. We should also know that some Defi project can fail. We need to look into a project very well before investing. Check the link below to see the recent exit scam. 

Tron’s primary DeFi project whitelisted what looks like a scam.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/tron-legitimized-a-project-before-it-pulled-an-exit-scam-community-says

You are right, there are many DeFI projects that are scam and we have to be extra-careful about this. Scammers are taking advantage in DeFI to create fake projects because they see that DeFI tokens are overtaking many other tokens.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Dapps over Tron are making exit scam many times, I see alot of people investing with newer Dapps for huge profits and but the project faded away. So we should give maximum effort fot analyzing thee project and it's intention before investing. Customer jumps for huge profits without knowing more and it's the result of that.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

47 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Dapps over Tron are making exit scam many times, I see alot of people investing with newer Dapps for huge profits and but the project faded away. So we should give maximum effort fot analyzing thee project and it's intention before investing. Customer jumps for huge profits without knowing more and it's the result of that.

@RidamI wonder to see the separate DeFi craze based on the Tron blockchain network. So many devs are showing objections regrading the bugs in the DApps on the Tron blockchain network. I caution users to have enough researches before investing the amounts. 

• +4 1

On 10/29/2020 at 2:04 AM, veimaralex said:

Defi's boom is too dangerous and users should be careful with these because a lot of scam sites emerged to use the popularity of defi for fraudulent actions.

Yes @veimaralex a lot of scam sites emerged to use the popularity of DeFi. Always the scammers are attentive and looking when a such project success with a lot of popularity then they cross the way with their fake and false project to plant a confusion in the people. This is the tactic of the scammers and they will never change, we should be careful!

• +2 1

On 11/1/2020 at 10:56 AM, Whited35 said:

@RidamI wonder to see the separate DeFi craze based on the Tron blockchain network. So many devs are showing objections regrading the bugs in the DApps on the Tron blockchain network. I caution users to have enough researches before investing the amounts. 

@Whited35 The craze is because of the promotion that Justin makes on his social media accounts and play the dump and pump role. Yes there are glitches in Dapps over Tron. Yesterday while using Justswap I encountered a problem. While swapping Usdt to JST, I selected the max usdt and swap my tokens but the transaction shows 0usdt - Jst. It only drains my transaction fee though it is small amount.Screenshot_2020-11-02-11-22-51-567_com.tronlinkpro.wallet.thumb.jpg.7a40dfb5bb00c5d3ade5ef618c6de8fe.jpg

• +4 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Whited35 The craze is because of the promotion that Justin makes on his social media accounts and play the dump and pump role. Yes there are glitches in Dapps over Tron. Yesterday while using Justswap I encountered a problem. While swapping Usdt to JST, I selected the max usdt and swap my tokens but the transaction shows 0usdt - Jst. It only drains my transaction fee though it is small amount.

@Ridam Lol 😂 ! Were you successful at the next attempt or similar error once again ? I doubt Tron network based products and services due to various reasons. Glitches and bugs in their smart contracts and DApp are just the primary reason. 

• +3 1

unfortunately it is true you must always be very careful before investing in any way, in the world of crypto scams are always around the corner, justswap seemed to me a serious site, thank goodness I had no funds on it, instead I had a little something on sharktron another mining / investment site on the tron blockchain that unfortunately became a scam in a short time

• +2 1

Good for Tron / TRX for reporting this scam. It goes to show that Tron should be counted as being reliable, legal & upfront by reporting any problems relating to Tron. That is a good sign. Kudos to Tron for doing the right thing.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think not only tron blockchain, but also 100 of ethereum blockchainers giving us scam projects of defi and everyone is promoting those scam.

So please beaware of those all.Thanks

• +1 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Im going to mention something here that might seem to be not related to the topic of the Tron scam. But, its very relevant. In the linked article, it says the Tron people changed the name to " Just ". When people / governments / anybody - use a name that inspires something you can trust or that gives the impression that it is worthy, its a play on words. To trick the people into thinking that whatever it is, can be trusted. Its a sort of subliminal message. Libra from FakeBook is another example. Libra is a Zodiac sign that has many meanings. Its also an ancient god.

Fact Hunt, Hoax Slayer, Fact Checker, Open Secrets, Truth or Fiction are all web pages that say that they fact check & are reliable, can be trusted. In reality, most of these pages only full of BS. Even Wikipedia cant be trusted.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

This is a good one tron being legitimise and things will go well and we will like to also invest in it to enable us to work on it in order to work well.