Game Launched on Ltc Blockchain - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Game Launched on Ltc Blockchain

I may spend some time playing this game, and if the results are satisfactory, I have become addicted to it. This is one of the bold steps in relying on games to increase currency transactions. Let's try it what we will lose. Also, I have said that he will get some gains. This is another good news, and if you master the game, you will be able to get a bigger win just by playing.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Building the game on ltc as first blockchain is good but taking 2 ltc to play game is no no for most people as no one would risk 200 bugs to play game in this pandemic period.

On 11/9/2020 at 6:16 AM, Amiami said:

Being a game whose economy is based on generating income to its users due to the subscription which seems to me to be exaggeratedly high, then it must be very profitable, which I do not think is possible since not many will be willing to pay a subscription of that type,  however I find it interesting that games are increasingly integrated into this world.

Almost all Pc games are paid at this time and it covers the development cost of the game. So its usual for game to require payment but the game quality and performance matters most. And as its based on Blockchain which is emerging technology and thats why they require payment.

However as they were also promising the free version which is enough for casual players who don't want to pay.

5 hours ago, pablomarwan said:

I may spend some time playing this game, and if the results are satisfactory, I have become addicted to it. 

Have you tried this game? if yes please leave your review about it so others could give it a try. And Could you tell us how much a transation costs in ltc Blockchain? And for every in game movement,does it require transation to be confirmed? I would like to hear from you.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I download and play this game but i do not know that how to play this game for earning and after that i close that. Still the game is installed in my computer but i don,t have a time to play this game and earn some coins in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have never heard of this game, maybe it will be a good one but I don't know how it does today. If they made it f2p and only asked for small amount for the transaction requests it could be playable but for what I see I can't pay anything. I read the website and it says that cost is 2 lites probably meaning 2 litecoin which is really too much. They also say it will be 1 euro for one character after the initial phase, something that probably hasn't happened yet. In my opinion they should get real as this game doesn't worth $200 and more considering price of Litecoin.

I also read the price now is decided to be lower, but they are not explaining how much, just said that it is 10% of the normal.

Edited by annayks

Thank you my friend as for me I will go for more research about this game of a thing if have found out that it is legit then I will be very glad to participate in the game and make litcoin from the games i will play

On 9/16/2020 at 7:43 AM, Ridam said:

E-Games and Blockchain are the perfect combo. There is huge opportunity if we are able to integrate blockchain in most of the game. As previously we have seen many games on different Blockchain. i.e. Prospectors on Eos. 

And its increasing day by day as game companies are seeing good time with blockchain.

At this time a new Game "LiteBringer" has been launched on the LTC Blockchain by German based Gaming Company.The game supports role play and multiple characters and you can earn playing the game. Litecoin Foundation has announced the release of coin in Litening event through their Twitter Post.

The best part is they are completely relying on blockchain for storing game datas.Currently the game is available for subscription and the charge is 2 Lites on windows platform but they have promised to bring down the price to 1£ after the initial phase.

So what do you think about it? Are you going to play?

Links-

Official Game Site

Twitter Announcement

Download Page

IMG_20200916_111545.jpg

I haven't tried games before. I couldn't get a really unique game. Can you tell me if this game is really good?

I would really like to play this game because I liked it first, and to make money second. But are Litecoin paid directly, or do they require the completion of certain stages of the game in order for the previous stages to be paid ?!

This seems to be the first blockchain game.This is happy news for all gamers and all admirers of the blockchain technology. But the price is a setback except for die hard gamers. Hopefully they may reduce the price.

I think this is will be a good initiative of Blockchain introducing games with Litecoin and then sure will do more others games with others cryptocurrencies. The important the games will be or will depend on about the people knowledge, not about the luck or robot. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Dear friend I want to try this game but too light going is very much price for subscription if they decrease the price of subscription then I would think to join this game and Arn Prophets that they gives birth at this time surely not.

Litecoin currency is a very distinctive currency, as it is one of the blockchain currencies, which is the Bitcoin currency from one source, and they rise and fall at the same time, and this is what really distinguishes the Litecoin currency, which is a legal currency issued regularly by the blockchain and I advise everyone to use it because it is a stable currency and its spread and transmission fees are small compared to the Bitcoin currency  Ethereum thanks

Crypto games are so many but just some games are real which pay us and i play just a little game and earn some money but it takes so much time and now i just invest in the market and try to make some money through trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear of course we all see at this time that most of the games are integrated with blockchain, or make ads for them, which is wonderful and in my opinion it supports blockchain and strengthens it significantly. 

On 1/27/2021 at 3:42 PM, abohasnn9 said:

I advise everyone to use it because it is a stable currency and its spread and transmission fees are small compared to the Bitcoin currency  Ethereum thanks

Thats why Litcoin seems a better Blockchain for the Crypto gaming. The transactions speed is faster and also the fee are really cheaper. If we see its history. Basically the Ltc is Fork of Bitcoin and we can really trust the Blockchain for that. Also the fee is very cheaper which makes the gamer not to pay more fees like the current situtaion of Ethereum Blockchains.

Also the Flare Project was talking about Defi on Ltc after Ltc got Lawsuit issues. We have to wait for that it will happen or not. If yes then sjre it would be even more good news for Ltc.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are good games that are to be launched in the blockchain platform recently. I think many AAA game creators will recognize the opportunities that the blockchain technology provides in terms of tokenized in game items, trading options etc. and many large moves will be done in the market. We should watch tokens like Chromia (CHR) , Enjin (ENJ) and SAND (Sandbox) closely

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Lately blockchains can be used to satisfy any need, games are not an exception, I find it interesting that games can be developed based on them, and earn money by playing.

I love games but having one at a very high price and having to keep paying fees to play it won't be a good model for the gamer. Maybe if this game is addictive, it could make a lot of money to the developers but only at the expense of the gamers. This game probably isn't a serious one and why would someone pay so much money instead of selecting much better games that we have out there, and many of them are also free to play.

I see that there are many experiences of linking games to the blockchain network, and this in itself is great because it is developing so quickly.This is the good thing I hope that the matter will develop further. Payment will be accepted via crypto in the big games

This is welcome development to crypto fans across the globe and another remarkable opportunity to participate in online games paying in Crypto coins. But the amount seems to be high at 2 LTC unless the necessary is done just as stated above

Wow... I wanted to try this game out as I am even a gamer but 2ltc for subscription.. I feel it is well over high for me... I quickly withdrew my intentions but maybe when the subscription be drops down or when I have made a lot LTC I can ttry it out

I think the ltc is chosen by them because there is less traffic in it and the fee for the transaction is less as well but there will be the same issues soon when there will be more people using it.