What would you do if it happened to you? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

What would you do if it happened to you?

When making crypto exchanges, we must continuously watch out to twofold check that all is right to maintain a strategic distance from certain mistakes that can fetched as much as numerous trust that numerous can take it as a lesson.

I am happy that i work in crypto. 

I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

It is real and trustful .This method is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

I will look everthing tentimers twenty only tgen i will send them. 

I am working  very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. 

Thank you. 

Definitely we should review transaction I'd or number before confirmation as it is non refundable if we made any mistake sow e should be careful regarding it otherwise we would have nothing but regression.

Believe it, we must be careful, and I am before the cat in a world that discovered that this business requires a lot of caution and caution from fraudsters from fraudsters as well

Hello my friend,

Thanks for sharing this story with us, it's positive and every member should learn from it, first of all make sure the address that you are going to send your money to, secondly make sure twice for the amount of crypto you are going to transection.

By this two simple steps you can save your money and avoid a huge mistakes.

Best regards

So far nothing like this has happened to me. And yes, I want to thank you for letting us know. Because of you I will now check my account again and again.That is because there is nothing wrong with taking me even if I am taking money and giving money.And, yes, I realize I'm the billionth person to make that joke. 

My friend, we should benefit from the lessons that life offers
And any loss for us should not distance us from the world of cryptography
It increases our will and strength to achieve the best in the coming times

This is a mistake that is not worth making. This would be a lesson for those that don't review their transactions before hitting the send button. You should take a lesson from this person and use that to avoid being scammed or losing a lot of money. I feel bad for him.

The loss is too much to be sincere if at all that happened to me,just as you said will consider that as a lesson for me to be checking the number of transaction I want to make over and over again to avoid such mistake that will cause nothing but sadness and tears

I'm sure it won't happen to me for two reasons, firstly I don't have that amount of money and secondly I will make sure not to send any money before checking lots in wallets.

It's depends on one opinion either to continue working on crypto currency or not but loosing that amount of money us very pitiful because it's is a grate loose and we need to be very careful when making transactions in order not to loose our income with capitals

I try to recover the site because this is a huge amount of 🤑.It's a reasult of your hard work.You never lose this amount you should find the solution to recover this huge amount.

My dear, I am sure that it is difficult to do this with me because I know that working in currencies requires complete vigilance and focus, and it is not like any other business. Nevertheless, if it happens, I will not withdraw and work hard to make up as much of the money as possible.

• +2 1

A new member in the world of cryptocurrencies so I don't know much. I'm getting information about Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are both very good coins and their trading volume is very high.

This matter is considered a great loss, and it is certain that this will affect the person greatly. He may not trade another ball, and perhaps he will pay attention and learn from the mistake and try to compensate him.

• +2 1

This is very cost mistake for this person that is paid so much money only for the fees to move a very small ethireum coins that make very scared of what to do when i try to send my coins to other exchange.

We must check further times before we make any transaction because it is very important. We can lose our whole earning if we mistake anything while making any transaction. So we should be careful about this. Thanks for your informative post mate. 

Certainly, I will make it a lesson to learn from next times, I do not like to give up, so I will start again and try to make up for my loss, because there is no one without mistakes, but we must learn from our mistakes.

Thank you dear friend for your kind words to us we benefit from it.But yes we have to be careful to do business.Because no one knows what will happen when it comes to online marketing. Always be careful, we have to do all the work.Because they do not have their own address, there is a problem or they have a problem, it is almost impossible to find them, so we must always To stay careful.

Welcome you friend we always learn from mistakes and we will find out where the mistake is and we will take care of it from next time we focus on it not to make mistakes😁

The work does not stop, my friend, in the event of failure or error, and we are all exposed to all of these matters. We learn from our mistakes and try to fix the mistake we committed, and good luck to all friends.

Of course, I try to recover what I lost, and I consider that a lesson and carefully scrutinize the numbers in the transaction several times before sending it. I wish good luck and success to all.

Hello I hope you are doing good I think it is very cost mistake for the person it is is pay more much money only for the fees to move your small Vikram going I am very thankful to you to making us a knowledge and it is lesson for beginners and newbies

• +4 1

I would not be able to withstand that lose and I might even collapse. Since there is no way that you can get the money back I guess it will take a long time for the person to recover and that is he doesn't commit suicide.

No, I will not stop coding, and I will consider this an important lesson for me, so that I will be careful when performing transactions the next time and verify the numbers before sending them.