What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post

It is very true that what speaks and counts for us is and will always make our information and publications that we do, that is why we must always make good or useful publications with information that everyone wants or needs.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/14/2021 at 8:22 PM, abohasnn9 said:

I invite everyone to adhere well to posting useful posts in order to earn more by getting more reputation Thank you very much

Your sermon came at the most wanted time buddy, so many members today complain bitterly on inactiveness of sharing reputations and qualitative research topics to foster and enhance the development of the forum. 

I think this is impossible to detect, it will not harm the forum if a member submits a rate, whether it is from the member's friend or not. If the post is bad, someone will come and put a bad rate, and therefore it will not be counted either, so there is no need to discuss it, given that it is not a problem.

Thank you for this useful and valuable post, which contains many important information for all members, and everyone should benefit from the information provided by this useful publication.

By controlling this, everyone is requested to present the best since the beginning of participation in this forum and to continue working with it. You have to adhere to the topics and put forward new ideas to prove your worth here.

This payment system forces members to share useful things and this is really good so if we share useful information and publish publications according to the laws we will gain a good reputation and thus we will earn money

First, I want to thank you for your wonderful post
And we all have to be one hand
We exchange useful ideas and everything new through our publications
We should always encourage beginners and increase useful topics by giving them a positive evaluation

Dear friend, the posts are evaluated based on the value of the posts and their conformity with the content of this platform and the extent of the interaction of the friends on them

With the update that will be paid only for those who end the day with a positive reputation, it is good because everyone will have to work hard and do their best. If you want to receive, you will have to work well and collaborate with the forum. I think the forum rules are fair.

hello dear hope so you are making fun on this forum and i am newbie and recently joined this forum and thank you for this post really it proves to be very helpful for me and you are right we must post good content and authentic topic which other people likes and give us good reputation points 

Yes, my friend, the quality of the post is the most important thing in the forum, without the quality, you will not achieve a good reputation, and you will not be able to earn, and your work will be useless, so your post must be of a good and not repeated topic to ensure earning

I think that we must work well because the payment system has become more fair nowadays. We have to create useful and content publications in order to get a good reputation and thus gain an affair.

Thank you for sharing this useful information with us, I have this doubts in mind for a while but now you have make everything cleared to me and some new member of the forums thanks you once again.

Dear now payment system is less . We get paid just 200 satoshi for per post and it is not a big reward buy it is help ful for us . And we should to focus on our learning here we can learn about Crypto world.

indeed my friend,  the payment system has increased the efforts of members to be creating a good quality posts so that they can earn reputations from the members of the forum,  because once your posts is been reacted you will earn satoshi. 

Dear friend your post is impressive for me.This site is really helpful.the paymet system is much better than past days.The main thing is your quality work and standard result.

Thank you for your help and advice about the spammers. If I find they will required to give negative reaction because they don't deserve to be paid . 

Thank you for your explanation. In my opinion, the most important rule in this platform is writing good and useful content, creating unique topics and proposing ideas that serve all members here. Achieving this rule raises your reputation and makes you have a good position in the forum and shines your name  In the field of cryptocurrencies, it also leads you to make a lot of money and build a promising future

• +1 1

I agree with you, every member of the forum, even if the newbie, is good attention to the forum rules and reporting fake comments that do not support the forum, so we get a clean forum and there is a lot of information and experience

This great step taken by our moderators of bringing back the BTC payment while waiting for talk token to resume trading will also boost many members especially newbies who have not yet tested the sweetness of being in this forum and receive the payment ready to be spent on.

• +1 1

Dear I am also working here for payment but I am trying to do a good work here and I will always make a good work here and you are right many people are joining this forum because we are getting payment in Bitcoin and there are a lot of scammers but there were also some honest members that are doing work here and that are learning through this forum.

Forum rules have been modified to ensure quality work there. Now content of our post matters as we are paid only for useful posts. So we need to concentrate on our content. Try to share informative and useful posts to get good reputation and receive payment for rated posts.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Your earning start after the 100 post and this is for new members and they work on it with the good efforts. I hope you want to gain knowledge and earning. I hope you understand 

Well, yes, if we write badly posts and messages, then we cannot normally convey any useful or, in principle, any information.  and that's bad.

There are many members who work hard to search for up-to-date and advanced information to pass it on to us, and they deserve a lot of thanks to them. By gaining knowledge, they provide us with an opportunity to make money.