Bitcoin ATMs are now getting harder to own in Germany - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Bitcoin ATMs are now getting harder to own in Germany

According to expert forecasts, Bitcoin ATMs will face stricter regulations around the world, after Germany has already started moving to tighten anti-money laundering requirements. I don't think this is good for exercising the freedom to use digital money.

The BTC ATM's gaining massive acceptance all the global. The German step is great for local BTC adoption and their support for crypto gives more projects encouragement. But they have to consider the out comes of BTC price change for  that they needed good frame work.BTC is volatile and price can't be same after few minutes.

On 9/10/2020 at 2:19 PM, magd said:

And France is also taking steps close to this that Germany is taking. Perhaps so far, this view is due to the fact that bitcoin may affect local currencies, but after the Corona crisis, the governments' opinions about Bitcoin may have changed.

I thi k the government have now seem the importance of bitcoin and no one is hating on it anymore. Right now there are trying to see ways that they can take taxes from crypto traders. I don't think that is bad they should make sure it is a very small one.

I think this is a good decision by the Germany government that they will allow the ATM's when they give approval to the owner of ATM.

I think its really important to find that working principle that works well for us there is a lot of good effort to be careful in this kind and be good in what we are effort in the right its good to working principles that is easy to grow with and to me we need to work as hard and be sure of it and to the effort to really be good at the effort is to really good to find a solution to is to keep on going and developing that power in it @Mike1515 , there is a lot of growth happening to the world of bitcoin and right now its really important that we are able to find a solution to what is happening right now

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Such measures hinder the spread of cryptocurrencies because it will be difficult to obtain this approval and the German government will impose more taxes on the seller who wants to use ATM that supports cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

This is something that has to do with regulations. While all over the world the Bitcoin atm business is thriving some just want to regulate this too and not allow everyone to have this business opportunity but only make it for some financial institutions available. Very bad idea from Germany and serves only some purposes as making favors to the banks in the country.

I think that if you agree, everyone will be able to receive their payments in Bitcoin and I do not see this at all bad, in fact I see it very well and convenient since the BTC every day increases at its price so that the salary of each worker would rise in price and this is very convenient for people.

• +1 1

I never heard of bitcoin atm before.Its a new thingfor me.I am so existed so see a btc atm with my own eyes.It will be a easier way to transect and collet our coins. As a result tge use of btc will increase more rapidly.Looking forwad to use a btc atm.

As time passes we will realize that the btc will be more used, it is good that the workers of companies start charging in btc this would create a more stable market for the btc due to its price is a good idea.

• +1 1

Despite this problem, you have to see the good side and that they have ATMs and they are thinking of helping with employment and we hope this happens, since not all countries allow this from what I see is something very important that if it is allowed and it happens perhaps in other countries do the same.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

All government looking for their interest, and now Bitcoin is not like Bitcoin years ago when there are not a majority of people who use it and its price is not higher like now. So now I think the mind of all government will be changed in favor of Bitcoin, because this is the best extra source for their economy crisis. 

That's good if the Bitcoin ATM is exist in the Germany and I want to tell you that in the whole world the ATMs of the Bitcoin is exist and many online shops and some pizza shops are accept the Bitcoins against their services

Gentlemen this is the achievement of the Bitcoin in this days because the ATM of the Bitcoin is exist in the whole world and some online and Pizza shops and some other shops on the Internet are interesting to get the Bitcoin

Dear friend, it is very unfortunate that ATMs are spreading in Germany. This is very unfortunate. The ban due to the Corona virus may have affected the spread of cryptocurrencies and the spread of automatic teller machines in Germany. I invite all countries to enter ATMs in all countries. Thank you.

In my opinion, dear, this is not really a problem, the Government of Germany provides great facilities for cryptocurrencies and digital currencies, and helps them and letthem, I think they have the right to get this measure for guarantee only. 

• +3 1

Of course, governments must set conditions in order to approve such requests because the matter is considered difficult to implement because in my opinion Bitcoin affects the currencies of these countries 

It is so great to have a Bitcoin ATM in every city and in every market , this will become a revolutionary move that will make people be more encouraged to use Bitcoin , since it has many facilitation and it will be looked at as fiat money if not even better. Germany is great with its decision to legitimize Bitcoin ATMs and spreading them in the country. 

• +5 1

They do not hinder the advancement of adoption, in fact they legalize it, we must understand that an economy cannot live without laws that administer it and cryptocurrencies must adapt, it is that simple, just as exchanges have rules in a virtual environment, in the physical are the super municipalities or ministries who dictate the rules.

Any responsible country should do that and never do anything otherwise I would not blame them at all for taking care of them. If they smell something very spicy, they will get pregnant. Germany is one of these cautious countries, they can be good with this kind.

At least the government of Germany is allowing ATM's even with some conditions. Things are moving slowly but surely in Germany . Rules and regulations are part of every Government policy.  They may sound as too strict, but it is for the well being of the entire German society.

I see a lot of topics about Bitcoin ATMs around here in the forum and I can't understand why they are so amazing? You can send your money with a few clicks to your bank and withdraw it from millions of ATMs around every street so what's the point of Bitcoin ATMs? Is that necessary for a system outside of current banking system, or to avoid the taxes or stuff, can someone enlighten me please?

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I am hoping that the Bitcoin ATM industry is keeping the increase and no matter the restrictions in Germany the total is going higher. It is expansion for the Bitcoin as more and more atm are located in more cities and in places where Bitcoin is needed. It is a good and fast way to buy Bitcoin and the Germans need to be more relax for the way Bitcoin can be sold in public.

• +3 1

The automated teller machine is the most joyful news when you hear it, and that this is what proves our rights, that the field is recognized, and that currencies have a price and value ...

• +1 1