Multiple accounts for fake positive rates. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Multiple accounts for fake positive rates.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, but we must give a positive evaluation in the event that the post deserves it, because it is a moral boost to the owner of the blog. As for negative feedbacks, they should be given to low-quality, unhelpful posts

I believe we can all work hand in hand to indentify spammers and those members breaking the platform rules. Opening of multiple accounts is against the rules of the forum and should not be allowed. Some members are just greedy and don't want to work and earn what they deserve instead they cheat to get talk tokens and Satoshis. 

Yes, there are many scammers who use multiple accounts in this forum and they are misbehaving here by giving them the positive ratings on their account. In this way they earn 20 satoshis daily. As you know that the btc payment is reserved now and they continue spamming. We need that whenever we see any spammers who are working on this platform then we should report it. While working on this platform, it is our responsibility to get rid of this platform spammers. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think first of all we read the guidelines and rules of crypto talk. Crypto talk is the very transparent platform thats provides everything to their users. Crypto talk is strictly against to use the multiple accounts for the positive rating. Its allowed only one account for the one person. And from my point of view if you use one account with hard work and good mindset then it will increases your reputation vey quickly. 

I don't know why these people seek to cheat as long as they are able to get a positive rating without cheating! It is not easy, but it is not impossible! This is against the law and thus you are getting illegal money! Therefore, we must warn about this necessary matter

• Useful or interesting 1

This is the very good step by the moderator to stop the fake reputation I have noticed a lot of person take the reputation from their friends and they give the reputation also in the exchange to them so maybe their posts are not deserving so they are taking fake reputations so this is a good step to stop these kinds of facts and reputation is only given to that person or posted who deserves it.

On 9/10/2020 at 1:53 PM, guatazoo said:

If someone will do such thing must be discovered very early, because the system must ditect certain account is always give positive reaction to a certain account

Exactly and that's why some members were removed from the campaign accompanied with the reason of being reputation cheaters. Reputation value now in the forum can not be over emphasize it's with positive rating one stand a chance to earn BTC compensation payment without gaining rating that post receive only talk coin. 

• +1 1

On 9/9/2020 at 8:59 PM, KURTAULI said:

I think it would be nice if all accounts would have a little simple Kyc verification. For example phone number verification.  I think many new security systems will be added in the future to filter the forum automatically from spammers

Yes, dear colleague, I am totally with you and the answer that you provide in this publication since it is interesting to implement the KYC well and almost in this way you could not create multiple accounts and scammers would be restricted
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

Hye dear im agree with you you aay right many people

which is creating fake accounts for gain positive reviews, but I think crypto team will be able to discover these people

• +2 1

The idea of positive rating gave the chance for some spammers to make fake accounts in order to win 20k satoshies per day, but on the other hand, the mods here are really careful about monitoring the accounts here in order to close that fake accounts also we can not forget that we can not make multiple accounts on the same device because this is prohibited and we will be banned immediately so that we must always keep working with that principle which is:

Give the positive rate for the topic that it deserves.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You say right my friend it is time to become be careful because it is the matter of our payment as you say if anyone do use multiple accounts like their own post and can receive payment we don't can get 1000 satoshi on our post .

• +1 1

On 9/10/2020 at 12:13 AM, Calvinpriva said:

As we know BTC payment has already started but this time we will not earn easily as it was. We need to write useful posts so that we can receive good reactions and we will be paid both BTC and Talk tokens. The payment per post is 1000 satoshi and we will be paid for only 20 useful posts WITH POSITIVE RATES. 

From now on let's be very careful because there will be many spammers who will have multiple accounts so that they can like their own posts and receive 20k satoshi everyday. Why we should be careful and report them? Any member with multiple accounts to like their own posts, they can give negative rates to our posts and we will earn nothing! Because we will be paid for any post with positive rates but not with negative rates.

We can detect them by reviewing their posts, not every post deserves a negative/positive reaction so we must check them and we will know those spammers.

Example: A useless post and it has 10 or more positive reactions! We must check the writers profile to check past posts, and if that situation will keep repeating we will report that account! Let's work together and everything will be fine, always.

@Calvinpriva dear, i have one question.  If anyone use multiple accounts for giving reacts on his own post, is there any chance to ban or warning point? Because, we want to work as a group for better income. 

• +2 1

That's right, my friend, you will pay for every useful post that contains valuable information. Then you will get 1000 Satoshi for every post you do, so try to publish everything useful

Yes, it is true, we must work to stop spam and annoyers or those who try to act contrary to the rules of the forum, it is the duty of all members to help clean up the forum and provide assistance to the forum moderators, because this work will be difficult for them to do on their own, so it is imperative that there be cooperation between all Members.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, ABIR21 said:

@Calvinpriva dear, i have one question.  If anyone use multiple accounts for giving reacts on his own post, is there any chance to ban or warning point? Because, we want to work as a group for better income. 

Friend @ABIR21, using multiple accounts will results to a direct ban without a single warning point! Giving reactions to your own posts will results to a direct ban as well, because you will be punished as a reputation cheater. Working as a group is allowed because the aim of this forum is to discuss with other members, but work in the right way and not rating each other to boost your reactions.

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You are right dear friend.Many users are using multiple accounts for increase their ownself reputation so that they can earn much money.But i am not agreed this type of users.If we earn money through illegal way then we just earn dor limited time while if we worked with honestly then we will successful forever. 

I support you my friend because this is not a good way of going. For making money you make good ratings faking and other are getting fooled those accounts has to be banned or any type of verification is needed so that this type of fooling can be avoided. If a member get banned on it we are also responsible because we are also giving ratings for a post.

This are one of the activities done here on CryptoTalk by members that the moderators are not in support of as it can lead to one being punished by getting warning points or even get one account banned. Positive rating should be given to posts that has a value content that is contributing to this forum on cryptocurrency while negative reaction shoud be given to posts that doesn't worth to be posted on this forum.

Multiple accounts are forbidden and the administration uses special programs to stop this matter, according to the method and strategy followed here, but for example in the Bitcoin Talk forum, multiple accounts are not forbidden, but it is possible to participate in the same campaign and this matter depends on the general strategy of each site.

• +3 1

First of all,  multiple accounts in.one device is against  forum rules  and secondly, fake rating reputations are also against the rules of the forum. When you open two accounts on one device, your account will banned automatically. 

• +2 1

I agree with you on this point. The site's support team must find a solution to this thing and monitor the evaluations because this forum is not only to collect money, but also to learn and its goal is to learn before raising money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

In My Opinion Multiple Account is against the rules of this form on a single device. But you should follow the rules of this form under any circumstances. So you should not create multiple accounts.if any member creates a multiple account, he is banned.So tell me that you follow the rules of this form and not only earn here but take interest  in learning and get good knowledge..

• +1 1

Is it possible that we can react from a fake account. I think there are some people who wants it but I think it is not good for us and also we should follow the rule of this forum.

• +1 1

In my opinion, it's better to have just one account and earn the positive reputation organically than making a ton of fake accounts just to boost yourself. It would be unfair to the other members here who do their best to create quality content and earn the reputation that they deserve. I also think that once you see something suspicious, you should report it to avoid the increase in spam accounts.

• +3 1

Yes I think you are right there are some spammers and they use multiple account for fake reputation. So I think we should avoid from these activities and administrative became more rules I think.

• +2 1