Multiple accounts for fake positive rates. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Multiple accounts for fake positive rates.

The account is that we need to know something good, if we can have a good idea about this subject, we can know a lot because here we have to discuss some good things and we need to know something good.  Hopefully for a while there we know something better

Yes i also see many fake members in the Crypto talk who made and extra account for their likes i think moderaters should check those members and get banned soon as possible because they distrube in this work so i. hope they will fix it soon.

Some people started to do rate spamming. This is very bad for the forum. Only for this kind of people reputation payment system is off now. Spammers find new ways of spamming. But moderators make new rules for reducing spammers.

• +2 1

I do not think it is a successful plan for multiple accounts, in the end, the ban will be due to sharing the same IP for more than one account, and it may be effective, but for a very short time, and this matter ultimately causes the loss of the account and the loss of work here.

• +4 1

Multi-account are breaking the rules, don't make multi account for the purpose of getting positive react it's quite easy to understand many posts are useless. We have to help make this forum better and drive out the scammers and greedy ones..

Mostly users when focus on the price of bitcoin they try for course and in course of earring more they loss their own curriencies now you are saying how so when they want earn more they created a new account on other devices for receiving fake reputation in this course they also loss their time and account. 

You are right. I think there are many people who have created several accounts in order to obtain positive reviews in order to earn the entire daily income, but it is difficult to know that, there may be some changes in the year 2021 to correct that.

This post will be really good for fake accounts. In this forum there are many fake accounts now our moderators are really strict when they find a person having multiple accounts then their all accounts will be banned. Some of the fake accounts gives negative reputations also for good posts. So spammers please stay away.

That's sad but you are right. In order to get paid many spammers will emerge to give their accounts positive rates. But as you said these people can easily recognized by the posts they share. Usually their posts are repetitive and does not contain good information related to the crypto. Negative reaction should be given to these type of accounts owners by the members of the forum to keep this place active but useful at the same time.

• +1 1

If you have multiple accounts it is not good for you. I think there are many users have multiple accounts for ratings. But new payment system will stop these spammer's. We knows that this forum have many stricked rules and regulations. 

You said about a important topic. I think crypto talk authority should take some steps for the security of this so that any scammers can't do this. For example they can start phone number verification and many others things.

I am with all the operations that it performs to avoid fraud and in order to protect the forum from any fraud, and all of that because these procedures are in order for the forum environment to remain beneficial to all members

• +2 1

We ought not stop for a second to give positive rating to the individuals who merit them, since this is viewed as an ethical lift for him and simultaneously giving negative rating to rehashed posts.

• +2 1

It is not an good thinking to give reputation to your own post from another account. You will easily detected by doing this activity and after that the administrator will removes your accounts from this forum.

Yes you are rigjt we should work togather to clear our forum from spammers.This is our duty we are the members of the forum its our earning source so everyone should individualy chek for the fake and multiple accounts so that we can prove to be good and benigicial members of the forum.

• +5 1

There are many people who are opening two accounts to get reputation. This is a kind of crime. There are also many people who are not commenting on the topic without reading the topic. Today I saw someone like this and I have reported against him.  So please don't let anyone spread spamming here.

On 12/31/2020 at 8:21 AM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Having multiple accounts in this forum is highly prohibited we know that and some members are using that to cheat by giving themselves positive reputations so that they will get payment and for that reason I think banning such members is the best option if caught by the moderators of the forum.

Don't hesitate to report them mate because they are the ones disorganizing this forum for us and the moderators tend to punish less concerned members thinking they are part of the cheating, use the flag by the top right of any post to report them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First of all thank you so much, tell me your good things here, who should tell them I think usually some people don't know about these things If you mix with more than one account and like it yourself, your account will be closed. 

I agree with you and post Because people create fake accounts for reputations and to increase their reactions So that he can increase the reputations of his profile This trick is banned. This thing is banned. So we have to avoid the fact that no fake account is created to increase your reputations or else all our accounts will become sisters. We have to work with honesty, not create a fake account 

• +2 1

There are many people who use fake accounts to increase their reputations and reactions.But on this platform You can create a single account from a device .If you create more than one account from one device, then both of your accounts will be closed. You should always u do useful So that people get information from your post and they automatically increase your reputation . 

• +1 1

I think.it is better to have only one account on.one device ,and keep.try to earn under the rules and regulations ,by doing this our accounts were banned and all your hard work lost,this is very bad to react on your own.posts by other fake accounts,so i advise to everyone not to create multiple  accounts ...

Yes I agree with you that having more than one account is not good.when we do so the moderators can bane our account.so we should maintain one account,and can much money from one account. There is no way of cheating.

In the race of getting much reputation and grace we don't think that what are we doing and what are other doing . So we remain busy in our work and on the other side we are getting hacked by some fake exchanges and scammers . We think that we are doing our duty and the scammer do his duty of scamming

Many people in crypto forums use multiple accounts to respond positively to their posts, but this is not a rule.  The arbitrators of this group are against these rules.Giving a positive rating to their own posts and disliking another person's rating is completely unfair.  We must appreciate who deserves it

It's a good idea my friend we find fake accounts and report it to cryptotalk team for cleaning fron our forum, i understand how any user focus and search to give good topic, and come any fake users to make for this topic bad reputation..