Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader

I want to thank you for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information and advice for everyone, which talks about the difference between trading and investing, and I am the best investment method because it achieves a guaranteed and high profit and is far from fluctuations and price drops.

Dear @lharost, you are better arguments on your side. My point is like short time investing or trading. Because i keep a fear in my kind that if i go on long term inesting my money as you said, then what's happen if server got down. How and who will re pay or they block respected country or specific area.

That's great mate I also think investing can be more profitable if you have some good knowledge on how to go about it as compared to trading because it is to risk and requires more tools to be successful,I tried trading before but the story is bad I got nocked out and currently I'm working hard to acquire more knowledge and strategies before I try my lucky again....

• +2 1

Yes you are right.we Should always  be investor not short way eaner.We should invest the the money to earn.

But there are a large number of earning websites but most of them are not real.Only a few are real.We should be careful while investing.We should invest money after much thinking and critical analysis of market situation.

This is what I am trying to do exactly. Being a trader in the short term is the best thing I can ever do, but I need some experience in order to get to what I want.

I am a beginner here and I am still learning. Thank you for this information. Many here work with investment and I think that it is much better than trading, although it is in the short term, but I want to search for mining. They say that it needs to solve mathematical algorithms. I want to know.

I strongly agree with You. A proper research is mandatory in order to choose a good coin or currency for investment. If you don't know about the supply and demand of the coin and it's marketcap you can't be able to know thay will it go up or down in future.

I am learning about crypto for now but from what I find until this day it seems that investing is better than trading but the problem is that what can you do if you only have money close to one hundred dollars can you invest in bitcoin and wait to double to make two hundred or try another coin and hope it goes up ten times in a few months and gain a thousand but with risk to lose all the one hundred.

I as a newbie here, have literally no idea how trading off cryptocurrency and investments work. You need a capital to invest. Hopefully, by working on this forum and others, i can earn some handsome amount and invest the savings. Maybe. 

True mate their are many scam projects out there, it's hard to find a legit one and your initiative of investing on binance's short listed coins for short term trade is a great one and nice to hear that it's profitable hopping to try it in future as well.

• +2 1

Undoubtedly, both trading and investing imply risk on your capital . However, trading comparatively involves higher risk and higher potential returns as the price might go high or low in shot while . Since investment is an art, it takes a while to develop. I want to become a trader because it has a higher risk factor which makes it more interesting and learning.

Thank you, dear, for this useful post, especially for beginners, to know the importance of the difference between trading and investing in cryptocurrencies and which ones we can earn more from, as trading helps us to make money every day, but the profit is little ... while when we have the experience and skill and develop ourselves in the field of analysis and monitoring And investing and we reach the top at this stage, we can easily and conveniently earn a lot of money without the need for day trading ...

• +3 1

You should not necessarily to act too quickly and if you are good at P2P and arbitrage you might still considered them because they are also an effective ways benefits.

I agree with you, we must always develop  ourselves. 

Investing is better than short-term trading because investment brings you alot of money,  while trading gives less profits. 

You are absolutely right. We want to always invest our coins. First we want to achieve proper knowledge about it and then we want to sell and buy many different coins for get profits. @hanona1 well explain. 

Actually, investing in cryptocurrency is a very form of trading either you go long or short, the must important thing is to have the knowledge and experience of cryptocurrency trading because the market is too complicated and as a beginner in the cryptocurrency market, if you don’t have enough knowledge of trading you witness loss.

As I said, my friend, research and learning about successful projects, this is what I always focus on, because the beginner cannot start trading and investing before he learns because his loss will be two losses in the beginning, a loss of money and a loss of confidence.

It seems like not a bear market, but a bear trend. And traders have such a thing as a short, which allows you to profit from the price drop. I hope I helped you learn something new.

Daily trades may be somewhat good, but the profits achieved are very simple and the loss is a large percentage.
As for the long term trading it is much better.
But he needs to collect a lot of information about the currency in which we will trade in and research extensively to make sure that it is a good currency for trading.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, thank you for your useful participation. I believe that putting your digital currencies in the investment fund gives you a fixed value for profits, so you will have made profits without effort.
 But trading can earn you a lot of money in one trade, but there you should know that the risk is large.

Yes, my friend, we can enter the world of investment and trading, but this requires a little experience and information and you must collect money in order to be able to work there, but the investment depends on the long term to at least a year, but the circulation depends on the short term until you get the profits and Thank you

• +1 1

The pursuit of investment needs sufficient experience, as carrying out investment operations without the necessary expertise may expose us to great losses, so I think we have to work with caution before carrying out this process

There is a big difference between a trader's mentality and an investor mentality, trading and investing are two vastly different things, except that they have the same goal, which is to collect profits, while they are two different things, but which is better trading or investing, trading is very similar to trade, For example, we try to buy stock, at low prices and then announce the desire to sell it at higher prices. Sometimes, the trader buys bad goods, i.e. unwanted or invalid, forcing the trader to sell them quickly with a loss, and the command Like a local grocery store, they buy bananas, and advertise them in the hope that the buyers will come and buy all the bananas. Sometimes, the bananas start to spoil and the store must sell them quickly to keep some investment money, and then they offer these bananas at a price. Reducing and selling the largest possible amount, in an ongoing attempt to reduce losses, but statistically speaking, the probability of success in investing is greater than trading in the long term and is more likely to obtain constant annual returns, it needs less time, psychological effort and less pressure and requires commissions Less circulation, As for trading in the case of success, the profits of trading are higher than the investment, there is always the possibility of achieving short-term profits somewhere, in trading you adopt greater discipline than investing.

Investment needs detailed research and study in all its aspects.
As for trading, it is related to price fluctuations, choosing the right time and currency, and a complete analysis of the market situation.
But in trading we have to prepare for the risks that face us.

• +5 1

i also prefer the investment instead of trading because in investment i think we have less chance to lose our amount so if try to investor instead of trader hope so your experience is best in investment then trading this forum give you the option of investment that is reliable.