[Beginners] Free Courses To Learn Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[Beginners] Free Courses To Learn Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies

10 hours ago, Tetrisreal said:

Excellent information to delve deeper into the world of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, I wonder if anyone recommends in particular any YouTuber that explains or knowledge of cryptos and blockchain, please post your recommendations.

@Tetrisreal Hello, I do not recommend you to go for YouTuber. Maybe you would not get the authentic information from there. Courses that I have mentioned and listed in this topic are from the reputed institutions so go for them. Thanks. 

• Useful or interesting 1

free courses of cryptomontages great that this character gives a lot of information apart from all this gives us seriously the courses links of them and their clarity to provide information is super great I thank you in advance all this for not anyone does and ps that never fails in these forums thank you very much,

On 8/29/2020 at 10:50 PM, Whited35 said:

Dear all,
If you are newcomers in the crypto world and do not have enough ideas about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, I have searched and verified some really great and free tutorials for your satisfaction. You know the forum does not accept low-quality posts and too generic questions for discussions because you can easily find answers for such questions by using search engines. This forum is always expecting something unique from you.  Not only members of this forum, so many guests are also visiting this forum every day. So an essence to create this topic is, you can ask questions to this community if you face any difficulties while learning these courses.
So let's get started,
P.S. Click on each course title to get redirected to the tutorial page.

Image by Coindoo

Udemy: Free Cryptocurrency Courses and Tutorials
It consists of so many courses and lessons. All you have to do is, click on each course and then follow the instruction after clicking on the "Enroll Now" option.

Ethereum: Learn about Ethereum
This free course is officially offered by Ethereum.org itself. It helps you to learn all about Ethereum blockchain network. 

EDX: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies (Recommended)
This is another free but great course from  UC Berkeley on EDX.org. By completing this free course, you will able to learn the following things.

• Fundamentals of Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency space
  • Smart contracts
  • What is Ethereum blockchain?
  • How Decentralized applications are built? 

For more free courses, reveal the following content prepared by my friend @rekter👇

Note:-Not only for beginners, theses courses are really helpful for all of you to increase your knowledge so come up in this discussion thread with some genuine ideas or questions to keep up the discussions.

Feel free to ask constructive questions to this topic. All of you are free to share your thoughts here.I have been creating useful tutorials in the "Tutorials" Section on this forum. Don't forget to check them🙏

Good Luck 😊

What an excellent job my friend it is kind of dedication that showing to the members in this forum this kind of mentality should be appreciated by all the members because this kind of  hard work and research which would help people to acquire a great knowledge in the field of blockchains.

On 10/11/2020 at 7:24 PM, abderrazek1980 said:

All members of the forum benefit from the training courses to know how to deal with investment and currencies, and we always need people with experience in the field to learn from them. Thank you for these tips my friend

@abderrazek1980 Forum is also to learn the valuable knowledge in the field of the cryptocurrencies. I believe courses that I listed in my topic has the potential benefits to the all newcomers in the crypto world. I hope it will help all. 

Teaching the beginners about crypto is helping them to a great extent to fulfill their dreams because crypto have been a brilliant source of earning so far

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

A lot of thanks for sharing these courses with us. I've used UDEMY in the past and they have some good courses and tutorials. I think this course can be very helpful for those who are entering Crypto and those interested in crypto. Also as a way for senior members to brush their knowledge. I'm sure I'll definitely see the courses you've shared with us, because I always have a lot of improvement and improvement in my own knowledge.

6 hours ago, 4212325 said:

Exactly, indeed I have the bnefits of reading them. Beyond doubt these are the kinds of materials, information necessarily needed to kep one fits to the world of crypto currencies plus the experience one is gaining through interacwtion, in the forum.

@4212325 Hi, which course are you currently taking from the above list ? Can you share here some experiences while taking such courses for your satisfactions ? I'd really love to hear your thought in this topic. Thanks. 

13 hours ago, Evils33 said:

You know the forum does not accept low-quality posts and too generic questions for discussions because you can easily find answers for such questions by using search engines. This forum is always expecting something unique from you.  Not only members of this forum, so many guests are also visiting this forum every day. So an essence to create this topic.

@Evils33 Friend, you have 100% copied the texts from my topic. I expect you to edit this with your own opinions otherwise it goes against forum rules and you will get punished. 

13 hours ago, Ali977 said:

thank you so much for this announcing

This is generic comment. At least I expect you to be more specific regarding the matters. Thanks. 

Thank you very much dear Brother for sharing this kind of information since it is very good for us at least to learn the more the better in this exciting world of cryptocurrencies and here I think that you offer us very valuable information to those of us who are beginners and so little to learn
a big greeting

Thanks to these important resources to learn about cryptocurrency techniques, although I do not dispense with the participation of members in the forum because they are real stories of experiences that are easy to understand.

technical analysis so that we can trade and learn more about Cryptocurrency and the blockchain,  but most of them are very expensive

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/29/2020 at 10:32 PM, Izeal said:

Udemy is one of the platform where you can learn premium contents for free some times and there are lots of offer where we can get $200 course for just $10 which is very heavy discount. Never miss the free course because it can also contain very important knowledge.

Hello my friend, thank you for this information .. Yes, there are some platforms that offer lessons with a symbolic value, but most of those offering teaching how to invest in cryptocurrencies are fraudulent or trying to make themselves famous at the expense of people with little experience

On 10/17/2020 at 3:27 AM, yanina1988 said:

Good contribution, I believe that with knowledge one can handle any subject. In the case of cryptocurrencies, I recommend investing them in official pages before investing in them. A good project has a roadmap or white paper, it is a good start to study them.

@yanina1988 Yes, courses are offered from the reputed institutions and you can learn about Blockchain technology in a good way. I have previously taken some of the courses before creating this topic. Have a nice time ahead to take these courses. 

On 8/30/2020 at 9:31 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is a great topic for those beginners here in this forum because they will get some benefits for it by reading some information to learn more about blockchain technology, most of the times are being shared here only the cryptocurrency, this will be good for sharing the blockchain to know more about blockchain.

Indeed this is a quality post for us because we are here for getting some great knowledge I only focus on learning here as well as I'm getting some amount which help me alot so that's is such a great posts I really appreciate them for sharing experience here..

• +2 1

I would suggest everyone to use Udemy . They have really amazing courses for beginners to get knowledge on . I have tried it in the past . YouTube also offers great courses but maybe not be convenient for everyone.Cryptocurrency  require a lot  understanding in different topics other wise your whole idea about contents can go wrong.

Thank you for such an interesting and informative post. You have expanded not only my horizons, but also many other people.

I have few experiences in collecting cryptocurrencies or how to trade in them, so your post has been great for me.

Yes, these courses are useful and necessary for everyone, not only for beginners, as experts may also benefit from these wonderful courses, which contain a lot of good information.  It is good for us to review some information, but I prefer to read books that talk about cryptocurrencies because they contain important details in cryptocurrencies accurately.

• Useful or interesting 2

5 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Indeed this is a quality post for us because we are here for getting some great knowledge I only focus on learning here as well as I'm getting some amount which help me alot so that's is such a great posts I really appreciate them for sharing experience here..

Well, that's good for you mate, you can also explore this forum because it has a lot of sections that you want to get some ideas and information like in trading, bounties and airdrops, marketplace and more, so i will recommend to you to read those topics there.

4 hours ago, Jack764 said:

Yes, these courses are useful and necessary for everyone, not only for beginners, as experts may also benefit from these wonderful courses, which contain a lot of good information.  It is good for us to review some information, but I prefer to read books that talk about cryptocurrencies because they contain important details in cryptocurrencies accurately.

@Jack764 Reading book is also an excellent practice to get more knowledge about the cryptocurrency however these courses specially from EDX give you a well scheduled explanation and tests so that you can test your own learnt things during the course taking period. 

Thanks for the valuable information you have shared. Now a days there are a lot of tutorials, articles and PDF materials available on the internet for learning Crypto and Blockchain.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

This forum is already a great source of your knowledge that is related with crypto currency since all of the posts that are created here are regarding to crypto currency. I would say that it is not wrong to actually go for a course especially if its free since it would be beneficial to the users as an individual and to the forum itself because of how much it could impact their users and the community if it somewhat work out after all. In this way, they would actually make the crypto community to be productive which could be seen to the efforts and creation of their posts in the forum that seems to be informative and useful.

• +2 1

22 hours ago, Gluttony said:

In this way, they would actually make the crypto community to be productive which could be seen to the efforts and creation of their posts in the forum that seems to be informative and useful.

@Gluttony Thanks for your constructive ideas. These courses are not just for free but also highly valuable too. Regarding the forum and crypto based knowledge, you are right but we are no longer wishing to see too generic crypto based discussion since they are already here so newcomers might find these courses extremely helpful 😉.

It's a good course for the beginners that they really should know before starting in crypto currency world, but I really prefer free links not paid like udemy because peoples if they come to crypto is to make money and leave the real economic system, any there a good links to share with other thanks brother we all need to know about blockchain beginners and oldest 

• +3 1