Yobit platform - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Yobit platform

@Ashsh @Khan lala de @davy22 @Anna Foxy @Bhaijony123 @Kashii

This platform every time and then they give or offer some good tokens or crypto and those who know how to grab them most of them end up going home with something good this is really important that we are able to really define that effective growth and the work that we do today the right idea today is to be sure of the things that we are doiong this is really important

My dear mate it is a type of cryptocurrency and the yobit is inviting you to purchased this new currency and get profit from it by selling this currency. Now it depends upon you that you participate in it or not?

Actually I have not across all this type of coins, because I prefer the OTHERS coins which have more Value and you can always find it in yobit exchanger platform, but any coin I can't find it there I think it have no more value.

On 8/28/2020 at 6:54 PM, SilverF said:

It is an IEO (Initial Exchange Offering), that is, a new currency that will be launched by yobit within 72 hours, to participate in the purchase of that currency when it has its initial price, you must have a positive balance in YoToken, generally you can win  up to 10% with yobit IEOs or put the coin in the investbox

Yes of course I am agree with you thanks for giving this great answer I didn't have much knowledge about this question but now I am familiar about this asking question. Wish you the best of luck my friend.

here should be the acceptance of other cryptocurrency payments to rather than only yo tokens. Not all the ICO will be profitable we have to wait for very long time to get profit. As it is listing on yobit we can see very good progress and price will pump very high.

When there is a subscription on yobit for a new currency, and if you want to buy this currency during the subscription period, you must buy YO coin in order to be able to subscribe to the subscription.
This method is a form of support for a currency

Dear friends, yobit platform is a trusted exchange site.  Any currency can be easily exchanged here.  And profits can be made through trade and investment.  However recently yobit exchange offers some special offers.  You have been offered a discount.  If you accept this offer you can get some money discount.  I also got many such offers from yobit.

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. Yobit is a good platform for earning and learning. Yobit is the one of the best fourm in the world. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. 

It payment is 100 here. 

I am feeling happy and excited. 

Thank you

• +3 1

Good afternoon my friend,As a new member of the forum yobit platform is one if the essential exchange coin,But if you want to participate in yobit platform you need to follow the rules and regulations guiding to it , firstly it has a rules that you most not be upset with any condition that comes your way,And it's also profitable for you.

Dear friend, welcome to you first on this wonderful and useful platform for all the members present in this forum. To be honest, I do not know much about this topic and I hope to know more information.

Yobit platform is good and beautiful forum . You can earn many ways.  Many features like invest box , mining.  Trading . Yobit is good  exchange  forum . Thanks for sharing this information. 

I am a new member of Cryptotalk website and I don't know about yobit exchange yet. So I will try to get information from your votes and comments. So that my knowledge can also increase.

Hello mate in my opinion yobit platform is the one of the best security platforms we can surely trust yobit. We can easily store our cash and also we can change the currency and also there are so many other futures also.

I have enough yoke tokens for you but this is good news for you because in 72 hours you will be able to trade your yo token .. I hope you understand this ... I think we will get a message as soon as you send your token token You can trade between 722 hours .. I think this will be great news for us

On 8/28/2020 at 5:22 PM, Ashsh said:

My friends I have received this message on my e-mail

I think it is for those who own YO

But I want you to explain enough of this message and how can I benefit

Screenshot_20200828-151226.jpg

I don't know more about this . I think it is a new token are listed  on the yobit exchange.  Yobit is the best exchange I use this exchange. It is very safe and secure exchange. It's transection fee is very low. 

Yobit is a very helpful platform if we invest here and get proper guidance of doing trade here.there are many coins are for good profit if we have knowledge about it.

This is an ICO project. You can buy some pieces of this cryptocurrency to invest in in the future. Such investments launched by the Yobit platform bring us a lot of profits.

Yobit is very much popular nowadays. You can receive your payment from the Yobit exchange site.For this you have to register in Yobit and connect Cryptotalk campaigning to that.Here you will be able to earn Bitcoin.

My friend I am new here on this forum I did not about something update forum but I know that yobit can exchange easily and earn money this is a very good account I am also use this account and advice I friend this best for us.

IEO is a new currency that will be available on Yobit soon in a few days.

There are conditions for buying this currency,
Maybe its price is low in the beginning
But it will increase with time

• +5 1

I think that the text of this message includes the issuance of a new currency and an invitation was sent to you to join them and invest in it, but you must pay attention to the time period specified for you and also you must have sufficient funds in your wallet to be able to make this investment

• +2 1

This is nothing to worry but you should always be sure it is from the correct website because there is also some scammers that send phising emails claim to be from a website and instead want to steal your login and password. Remember to be very careful when you receive promotional messages.

There are notifying you about the new IEO means the new currency which are going to list in 73 hours so there is chance for you to take oart in initial trade to get the maximum profits.

There is no need to inform users of this message here because all yobit users should receive such messages, but you were supposed to ask about this message if it was really legitimate or fraudulent or explain how to deal with it Be careful of these messages, most of them are fraudulent.

be patient

Do not trust anyone. Invest better, work hard. All the best

• +1 1