Must Use Right Tags In Topics - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Must Use Right Tags In Topics

Good article and important insight good job my friend.
When I am writing a topic
I am subject to a number of points, the most important of which is not to repeat the topic, and if it happened and the topic I wanted to write was written before that, read this topic and compare it with what I have ideas.

If it does not look alike or alike from afar, present the topic with a different vision that gives the reader the benefit and does not feel bored of repetition.
Another point is to focus on simplifying the information and explaining it in detail so that the reader comes out knowing and understanding what he has read, not just a meaningless narration.

Yes you are absolutely right. We must check and search for the topic that we want to poat as it can be already posted and your posting will consider useless. And we always use proper tags to avoid mistakes.

Yes it is highly necessary that the user's ensure that the topic they create is useful and not a repetitive topic. Through the use of right amount of tags and apt tags they would able to find the topics more easily. Proper research and analysis based on each topic is also necessary so that you would be able to share more information to other users when you receive knowledge from others.

mistakes on choosing tags when they use tags which are not, you should use correct tags when you write your topic

• +1 1

On 8/27/2020 at 9:49 PM, JohanDonne said:

There are many strict rules when you create new Topics.

I am explaing the Use of tags here.

01. If you create a topic that is already there so your topic is been deleted. So in order to create a useful topic you should use search bar to see if the particular topic is already there or you can create yours. For this you will provide keywords and the match will be only possible if the old topic creator has put right tags.

02. You have to put right keywords/tags so that others can search it properly.

03. Tags should be unique and more than one for each topic.

04. Put only relevant tags.

Please let me know if I missed anything.

Yes, it is not easy to see at once if what we are going to write is already in the forum, you have to search and read a lot to observe the different topics and be able to choose a new, interesting post with good content.
If we put repeated themes, these will be eliminated and we will have wasted time, so we have to do the job well, I think they deleted one, because I didn't get it any more in the themes, so one learns with the days here.

• +2 1

Yep those who understand how to use this forum perfectly they most of the time make mistakes with tagging, so that it becomes very difficult for someone who tries to look for a certain topic that one has written about it becomes so difficult to get and uless you do a deep search

• +3 1

Yes, it is important for members to commit to writing a new topic, searching for key words for the topic, and making sure that there is a previous topic that contains the same ideas that the member wants to bring up on the topic he wants to write.  The title of the post must be appropriate to the topic and the title of the topic is what attracts members to read the content of the topic. Therefore, we have to write an appropriate title for the topic at hand.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Tags are helpful in increasing reach and views of the topic and hence they can increase once reputation once used. Because it becomes easier for a person to search topic with relevant tag

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I think you are right, thank you for revealing your thinking concerning producing subject areas. This really is very important to us all to utilize initial the particular search results just before producing subject areas in order to avoid obtaining the identical matter, it's going to be removed if that so. It's also advisable to utilize appropriate tag words which can be linked to your content.

We need to be really good in what you are doing , we need to be sure of a lot of things that we have to really be good in the way we post, post a good chance and good language and make sure that your post can attract leaders make sure that you look and put a good channel for you make sure that you write a good post that anybody can search and be good at it.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is your good advice. I admitted to creating a topic by using relatable tags but it was removed by moderators. I am learning how to create a good topic in CTT forum now. 

Right, but I think that the members who are really interacting in the forum and reading all the news of the forum are easy for them to identify the recurring topics.

This is was a very helpful content my friend, it benefits everyone using this platforms. I personally found tags very helpful to understand the category of topic, It helped me to find relevant topics which could be answered with my knowledge. But everyone doesn't use tags, if every posts came with a tags then it will be easy for everyone, especially for the new users. 

• +2 1

You are right we have to use a great tags for the purpose of getting more traffic on the specific posts and we have to choose a great tags so that will attract all the members to e part of that and it is notified that the post will also be attractive and helpful..

The true meaning of using the tag is to make the search easier for you.  It will also save you from the deletion of your posts. Because if the tag matches to any post that means there has been a similar posts created before. So putting tag in a right topic and in a right way is the most important thing here. Always try to learn this ability and it's totally explained in the orginal post. Make sure you use tag in all of your new posts. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

In the first place a lot of people don't know how to use tags with topics .They also don't know the purpose of using tags. I think this occurs more with begginers in the forum. Thank you for your content because it's helpful. These tips must be considered no matter what. Wrong tags are worse than no tags at all. A lot of tags can also confuse readers.

Hello dear fellow members of the forum for me and I think that labels are very important for people to know what the topic is about but it is true that there are people who cannot even label
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community