Best way to give your complete 50 rates daily - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Best way to give your complete 50 rates daily

I think the best and easiest way to do 50 rates without fatigue or effort is to make 3 rates for every post we enter! We must choose the top 3 comments in order to give them these rates so that our work is not random!
We have to be of good morals! Because through these rates, people will get paid!

• +1 1

This is completely heloful because I sometimes get a warning that I can't give any more reputations. So I guess this post is really helpful for me because I personally have a hard time completing the 50 rates per day.

Thank you for sharing the good strategies and I will also try it. By using your strategies I hope I will completed the 50 rates in a day and get the double income. Your method is amazing and I hope people can get benefits from it. 

It is true what you say friend, the truth is that I spent time to realize that and I did not understand why they blocked me to value. And if you have to take a time between evaluations, luckily I have been giving the 50 daily evaluations for 6 days.

@Babubu609 this is a nice topic, for you to take your time and come with such a wonderful idea,many face challenges in trying to complete there 50 daily rate because the system don't permit them,am sure with this your wide explanation we should all be able to complete our 50 daily ratings 

• +3 1

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion is something that is very helpful to everyone and what I do is I put upto 20 post one day somehow then first read their posts comments. So I read the comments and try to give it a good rating. After that I will start to comments. Later doing that my 50 rates and 20 posts per day will be completed in that way and did it for a day. 

18 hours ago, Binfahd said:

50 daily rate because the system don't permit them,am sure with this your wide explanation we should all be able to complete our 50 daily ratings

Learning makes perfect just try to learn and practice it I am sure you gonna trust me and able to give your complete 50rate daily. But use it wisely and appropriately.

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Learning makes perfect just try to learn and practice it I am sure you gonna trust me and able to give your complete 50rate daily. But use it wisely and appropriately.

I will do that, and I will try to be following most of your comment and post so I can gain alot from what you post. I also will use it wisely and won't miss use it. Thanks for the reply

Edited by Binfahd
  • +1 1

Members do find it difficult to complete their 50 rating a day because of how the system is programmed some members do give a positive rating to undeserve people for the sake of earning double post but the strategies outlined by @Babubu609 is well commendable and straightforward to follow but we should know that we should be mindful of who give rates some post neither deserve positive nor negative rating and one more thing don't give an avatar rating else the moderators will charge you of cheat rating and that will result your account getting disconnected from yobit exchange.

In fact, I did not understand your explanation well, perhaps because I am a beginner, but the purpose of giving reputation is to classify good topics and bad topics that are useless, and I give reputation according to the quality of the topic or comment.

These is really an eye opener and also a strategy that I will love to try when I finally start earning my reputations, I have been wondering how to achieve these fate for long but thanks to @Babubu609these problem would definitely be solved! 

• +2 2

On 8/29/2020 at 3:10 PM, Babubu609 said:

Hi mate from the screenshot I tagged was my previous payments before the doubling starts working right from days back I received doubled payments after given 50rates you can see this from this screenshot.Screenshot_20200829-150804.png.d0d4e6f2db0a5f70b6ccf672e464ad0b.png

Check out this...

That is exactly the same strategy I used this keep you active in the forum when you apply this strategy. Only active users were able to achieve that 50rates doubling.

This is a new information for me!! I didn’t know that we could have doubled our earnings if we give the daily 50 rates. Please @Babubu609 can you explain more about the doubling thing, I still don’t get it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am doing this from last two days, I just put my rates on daily basis by spending ten to twenty minutes minutes a day in morning, it allows me to repost them in morning next day. It is good one to do.

I have no been long here but rating system is appreciated because the little rating have received is quite normal, I thank you all for your contributions and support. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks, I was doing a wrong thing.I was giving rates to all the posts in a topic quickly after reading them in less than a minute. I will not do it again as it is against the rules to give reputation in less then a minute.

Good bro this very good plan when i give reputation 10 or 12 and after it we can't give more to so this plan is good to avoid and earn talk tokens .

On 11/12/2020 at 2:13 PM, Hala99 said:

Please @Babubu609 can you explain more about the doubling thing, I still don’t get

As a newbie after completion of your 100 post. Number of post you made will be paid after a week. Any post you made equal to or less than 20 with maximum of 50rates you will receive double payment of your posts you made. E.g

10 TALK => 1 post 

1 RATE/LIKE =>  1 TALK

If you give out 20post there you will receive 20 ×10= 200 

If you give out 50 rating ina day you receive

20×20 = 400 + 50 rates you give out.

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

As a newbie after completion of your 100 post. Number of post you made will be paid after a week. Any post you made equal to or less than 20 with maximum of 50rates you will receive double payment of your posts you made. E.g

10 TALK => 1 post 

1 RATE/LIKE =>  1 TALK

If you give out 20post there you will receive 20 ×10= 200 

If you give out 50 rating ina day you receive

20×20 = 400 + 50 rates you give out.

@Babubu609..Giving 50 ratings doubles our payment.  This is great.  However, many members do not know about this information.  If we provide 50 ratings per day then our payment doubles and we can earn much better.  I thank the Cryptotalk  Forum for this payment arrangement.  Cryptotalk  has created a great way for us to earn.

• Useful or interesting 2

The best of giving complete 50 rate is very easy and simple.

First of all read the comment carefully. Evaluate the worth of the comment weather it is able for reaction or not. If it is able then realize that negative or positive. Then give your reaction of rating. But some people just give reaction to complete their task of 50 reaction of the day. 

I didn't know that i have to give 50 reputation daily i usually give reputation to useful posts or posts that i like and its about 15 or 20 posts per day. Do i have to complete 50 reputation ? What will happen if i dont?

Thank you for the advice. I try to give good reputation only to those who deserve it. Those who share posts of useful members have negative reputations for those who do partnerships with us and pain to try.

I was giving rates to all the posts in a topic quickly after reading them in less than a minute. I will not do it again as it is against the rules to give reputation in less then a minute.

Wow man, according to the photo, you gave 50 reactions and shared 20 posts every day. I congratulate you. I am often very tired of sharing 20 posts and after 2-3 posts I get tired and quit. I hope the value of the talc token does not decrease and I start posting 20 posts per day before the price drops 🙂

• +1 1
  • +2 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Well however we might do it right but the fact we are still giving it to the wrong people is still there and others wouldn't just stop reacting every 5 seconds or even faster intervals in which is very bad to do so as mods and admins doesn't want that kind of thing.

• +1 2
  • +2 1