Careful of Google Ads - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Careful of Google Ads

Exactly we must be really careful of such ads, they can actually attract us into scam and cheat us. Their main motive is to influence people. We really need to prevent ourselves from such ads. Without knowledge we mustn't jump into them .

In this article, you'll learn what Google Ads is, how Google Ads works, and why you should ... the Google Ads Performance Grader performs a thorough audit of your Google Ads account, ..

Google ads are profitable when we use it in the legal format, but individuals and some organizations are taking advantage of these opportunity to scam and also illegally acquire users informations. 

Google ads are profitable when we use it in the legal format, but individuals and some organizations are taking advantage of these opportunity to scam and also illegally acquire users informations. 

Friends its really very important quetion it will help the new members. According to the rules of this site if we copy other people comments or we copy the post from others site we will be banned.  So friends be careful about this mistake. 

yes you are proper they're working for that. and that they most effective get the thoughts to seize the money of harmless people because they have got a satan thoughts.

Although everybody is careful but not alert enough. Thank you for reminding us about the trap we will fall into if we click any ad that appears in google. Google as a company may be trustworthy. But they have no control on the ads.

I've been in this world and i never heard of it before, thank you for the informations. I've seen too many scam on telegram and other cheap websites but i never seen too many scam using goodle ads. I think google should do something to prevent them, but i don't think it would be easy. Crypto is becaming more famous every year and every year more scams showed up, we should all have to be very careful in crypto.

• +5 1

Doesn't such a great company like goggle have some policies to accept the advertisements? About a months ago we were watching scam attempts as youtube advertisements, too. I think these companies should be more careful on whom ads they are publishing. It's a really a shame for their reliablity. Thanks for the post, by the way it was very beneficial. Have a nice evening  

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Being a beginner myself this has provided me with such an incredible information. I will be sure to keep myself away from these scammers. And I agree they are very smart and quite clever in trying to scam people and lots of people fall in their trap. 

Thanks for your warning!
The styles of the scammers are different and varied, and they require us to be very conscious so that we do not fall into their attempts.
It also requires cooperation between members to spread awareness among them!

Dear friend, you have all right.  The best way to fraud on the Internet is the web sites. By entering some members on an unwanted or unsafe site, it may expose you to losing all your money and digital currencies, so beware of this topic and do not enter any.  Unwanted advertisement for questionable Huawei. Thank you

• +3 1

On 18.08.2020 at 12:38, BTC Future said:

Scammers are lately buying google ads and promoting various fake websites used by crypto enthusiasts. The latest one is Ledger while previous examples have been CoinCorner, Privnote, and many more.

An example of how the scam works is bellow:

image.png.0a44bfb1ae4ac945f700b6d592c2d29a.png

Scammers create a similar domain name with a small difference in the letters and are able to buy ad services from google which will appear right on top of the legitimate website.

It is important to use an adblocker (my favorite: uBlock Origin) in your searches and if possible avoid using Google services at all (for email better use Protonmail). Be careful when searching for a website as the possibility of a fake advertisement appearing is extremely high. Google does very little to research the validity of the ads and allows them to go on until they get massively reported.

Let's not forget the security gaps in YouTube where hacking groups are hacking accounts of streamers, changing their information to crypto-related, and promote fake giveaways. Also, the countless fake apps android play-store has hosted so far.

Google is a mess and can't control the scams happening on its platforms. Be extra careful Cryptotalk community. Especially beginners in crypto as these scams are mostly targeting people that do not have knowledge of their plans.

That;s not hot news. Scammers has always bought google ads, because it turnes out to be on top of the list after searching. In my country, we have similar browser, that's used pretty widely, and it has the same feature, so if i wanna buy a thing, i gotta analyse the werbsite more properly if i follow the one with "ads" note.

Friend, thanks for letting me know I have seen ads that are advertising cryptography, thank goodness I came across your topic and thank goodness I did not fall into any of those ads, this topic is very good because in addition to me, it will also serve others so they don't fall into this scam trap.

• +2 1

There is spammers in everywhere.there is nothing good by passing fake information and links etc. People use Google ads Google have millions of of ads which are fake so be carefull by using these ads .

On 8/18/2020 at 5:38 AM, BTC Future said:

Scammers are lately buying google ads and promoting various fake websites used by crypto enthusiasts. The latest one is Ledger while previous examples have been CoinCorner, Privnote, and many more.

If scammers, despite buying false ads, sometimes buy a hosting and publish false pages where they promise to double your cryptocurrencies, hoping that one will deposit a considerable amount to scam you, just invest in safe sites and when you look at google advertising, verify that it is of real projects...

Hello friend, you are absolutely right when you do a search in google you must be careful with that advertising that appears above can lead us to unofficial sites, in which for some carelessness we can deliver our accounts and they can take all our cryptocurrencies or money that let's have. We must look closely at the domain of the page because if it changes at least one letter it is not the official page. I hope that no one has been scammed with those google advertisements, which from my perspective on the part of google should remove them only bring problems for all people

this kind of humans that you are speak are egocentric. they take gain of human beings. this sort of a person need to help others as they' take the benefit like him.

We have to be careful and pay attention to web sites that most of these sites are fake and fraud, and they should be avoided when seeing them. Many fraudsters want to steal your account, and if you do not discover it and notice something strange, ask people who have experience with it.

Thank you for sharing this information is have no much idea about this ads of a thing but with this your points am able to gain more knowledge on the ads and I will be extra careful not to be scammed 

The need to be extra careful can not be over emphasised, we have to at all time check for searched result word after word to avoid falling victims to scammers, who find it worth posting fake ads and promises.

yes offcourse there are lot of scammers which say you to invest and earn by watching google ads ,so be aware of this types of scammers they are deceiting you by saying you to invest.

On 8/18/2020 at 2:38 PM, BTC Future said:

An example of how the scam works is bellow:

image.png.0a44bfb1ae4ac945f700b6d592c2d29a.png

Scammers create a similar domain name with a small difference in the letters and are able to buy ad services from google which will appear right on top of the legitimate website.

It is important to use an adblocker (my favorite: uBlock Origin) in your searches and if possible avoid using Google services at all (for email better use Protonmail). Be careful when searching for a website as the possibility of a fake advertisement appearing is extremely high. Google does very little to research the validity of the ads and allows them to go on until they get massively reported.

Let's not forget the security gaps in YouTube where hacking groups are hacking accounts of streamers, changing their information to crypto-related, and promote fake giveaways. Also, the countless fake apps android play-store has hosted so far.

Google is a mess and can't control the scams happening on its platforms. Be extra careful Cryptotalk community. Especially beginners in crypto as these scams are mostly targeting people that do not have knowledge of their plans.

Thank for this useful information it really helped the beginners to save their accounts and money from scammers. Nowadays the scammers had became very smart they try every possible way to stolen your money so please be aware of scammers.

Scammers don't block off to openhanded extra options for swindle any one in any realm by internet and we be supposed to be painstaking for any by means of of any situate express gratitude you for your alert⚠️.

greetings, good information in this post, it would help us a lot to get started in crypto, since at the beginning we are only looking for income and for lack of knowledge we click on anything that is presented to us on the internet

• +1 1

I totally agree with you. Con artists and hackers abound in search of innocents who may fall for their traps. For greater security I always use the Brave browser as it establishes reliable security protocols, the browsing experience is fast and I also earn BAT for using it.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink: