Movies about cryptocurrency. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Movies about cryptocurrency.

On 8/15/2020 at 5:55 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I know that we are still having this pandemic virus in our country and we are still required to stay at home to avoid the risk of spreading the virus. It's better to spend our time exploring the crypto world like joining forums like this. We may also spend our time researching cryptocurrency and we can also spend our time on some entertainment which is still related to cryptocurrency. We can watch movies about cryptocurrency, I have here a link of 8 best movie about cryptocurrency, credits to AE Ventures.

Hoping that you will get a lesson from watching the movies.

Have a look with this link to see those movies: https://medium.com/ae-ventures/top-8-blockchain-and-crypto-movies-you-need-to-watch-this-autumn-565473c97654

Thanks alot my dear friend for sharing this useful link with us... Because this really useful for the all members... They watch this video and Also increase his knowledge about the cryptocurrency and investment... And I also learned too much about the cryptocurrency history through this link...

Thank you very much for your good suggestion here and it will be very important if we spend our time watching those movies you recommend and learning something new about crypto currency will help develop our ability in trading.

Well mate,I'm a newbie here and I have never seen any movies,but I think there is this movie that I will like to watch very soonon cryptocurrencies, it's very much to watch the movie because it's very important to the forum,And it also gives more knowledge to does that don't know it.

My friend this is very useful topic. There is no specific website for downloading movies.  Well it is grate idea to invest the time we soend st home due to quarantine days. We have to take advantage of our stay at home  increase our experience and knowledge in this Field. 

Thank you very much, not only as a new member of this forum, but also as someone who likes to watch movies, I will watch what you mentioned in this link, thanks again.

• +1 1

Nowadays everyone loves to learn by watching movies so movies have been made for cryptocurrency so that they can learn about cryptocurrency by watching movies.If anyone wants to learn cryptocurrency by watching movies, he can see that there are many movies on Google.

It is very great that there are already movies about cryptocurrencies and this is a great advance because when they see the movies, other people will attract their attention to use cryptocurrencies and many people will join to use cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Mostly of people who are watching movies they are always believing that movies are are always acting the life thgat cannot be adapted in really life, so that's means if there will have movies about crypto currencies people will only think that crypto is just movies life's

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

You can watch videos about crypto currency through this videos you can get a lot of knowledge and experience. Videos about crypto currencies help us a lot it is the best way to get more knowledge and earn good money.

Watch more interesting videos about crypto currencies it is the great way to spend our time at home during in corona situation. We should watch movies about crypto currencies as much as we can. so try to work hard and best of luck.

• +2 1

Yes move is another alternative to keep ourselves busy during pandemic time. This movie keep us busy and look excited. Almost every business have been short down and no economic activities is in operation during the lock down. With movie and documentary about cryptocurrency and think it will help us to make more money.

• +2 1

I would like to prompt all the apprentices display within the gathering that some time recently making any post, take a few information that your post ought to be arranged as it were after a great examined out of others recommendations. You ought to make a post agreeing to the rules and directions of the gathering, at whatever point you go, your post will demonstrate to be a special and valuable.

• +2 1

Thanks dear it is a great idea indeed we can learn as much as we can about digital currencies in spare time by watching movies and many of the movies inspires us a lot so in this way we can work on the forum with better and passionate way and can earn money easily around here if we know all about the cryptos 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/15/2020 at 5:55 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I know that we are still having this pandemic virus in our country and we are still required to stay at home to avoid the risk of spreading the virus. It's better to spend our time exploring the crypto world like joining forums like this. We may also spend our time researching cryptocurrency and we can also spend our time on some entertainment which is still related to cryptocurrency. We can watch movies about cryptocurrency, I have here a link of 8 best movie about cryptocurrency, credits to AE Ventures.

Have a look with this link to see those movies: https://medium.com/ae-ventures/top-8-blockchain-and-crypto-movies-you-need-to-watch-this-autumn-565473c97654

Dude your posts is very good most of the people didn't know here that the movies about the crypto currencies also made by the directors but thanks for telling us i am definitely gone a watch that movie i can imagine how informative that movie is

On 8/15/2020 at 1:55 PM, Moontong said:

Wow...beautiful content with great information. I know staying at home is not an easy task but in other not to get bored, I think this movies that you have recommended will do a great job in keeping member busy and improve knowledge on crypto currency.

• +2 1

Of course my buddy, i'm able to watch these movies. we are looking for knowledge via the discussion board, Google and so on. Thanks for adding those films to the forum. I suggest to everyone to see those movies because you will learn lot of knowledge.

Edited by Meher Ali

That is frequently especially important, my associate. Having such illustrative movies approximately cryptocurrencies gives you a fantastic understanding of the concept at the back of cryptocurrencies and buying and selling For me, I find out that watching motion pictures and recordings almost cryptocurrencies makes me get it the trade put together faster. I would like to thank you for this treasured facts.

Its a best idea because we learnt very quick and easy from movies. If movies should made on cryptocurrency then we can easily understand about it. Movies remain in our mind for manay times and we don't easily forget. So from movies awareness of cryptocurrency should promoted.

The option of reaching more people with a movie about cryptocurrencies seems great to me, so they can better understand its benefits and how it can change their lives for the better. What movie would you recommend?

Interesting post and new idea, I have never seen a movie about cryptocurrencies before. I think movies are a good way to provide information on cryptocurrencies. thank you my friend .

Recently I read a very similar publication where they recommended the 8 best movies about cryptocurrencies, the truth is that I have not seen any yet but now that I read this good article I am going to dedicate myself to watch one every day to take advantage of my leisure time.

• +1 1

Well, definitely I do see some YouTube advertisement about cryptocurrecies and how to earn, then definitely the movies are worth watching because it would make us to understand more about how the cryptocurrecy.

Wow, I would like to thank you for your post because I  was really searching something entertaining because I was boring at home due to this coronavirus pandemic.  I did not no that there is a movie about the cryptocurrencies but now I can seek knowledge and get intertainment both at the same time. 

Thank you my dear. 

I like to watch movies and a lot of knowledge can be gained through movies.It must be a movie about knowledge so I am more interested in watching movies

Yes, my friend, it is an opportunity that we should take advantage of to get to know and learn more about the world of coding. Thank you for the films today. I will watch them all and I hope everyone benefits from them.