Trust Wallet Token (TWT) - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Trust Wallet Token (TWT)

The total supply of coins is 1.0 billion. During the month it grew by 179%. It is traded on the MXC exchange. The coin lives, it makes sense to trade on the difference in rates.

45 minutes ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 Hi. You forgot to mention that these coins can also be purchased from other users. For example, those who participated in the TWT airdrop. It is real to buy from them, but it is difficult, because not everyone wants to sell a coin that should grow:)

@Anarchy09 I do not recommend so without good escrow because I have heard so many scam based on person to person token buy sell through different messaging platforms. For the safety, users can place orders on the exchange at their desired prices. 

• +2 1

13 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 I do not recommend so without good escrow because I have heard so many scam based on person to person token buy sell through different messaging platforms. For the safety, users can place orders on the exchange at their desired prices. 

@Whited35 Yes, there are scammers, and this is sad. You are right, if there is no special need to buy coins, then you should not turn to people who may be deceivers. It is better to top up the exchange and buy coins there. The only downside is that there is a Commission, but it's better than losing your savings altogether.

• +2 1

If they can adjust the timing, the price may rise to the level of $ 0.1. The price went up to $ 0.07 and is now trading at $ 0.02. It is necessary to follow closely what is planning about Trust wallet and Binance TWT. What I feel most sorry about is that I am disqualified from this event when I was able to bring hundreds of references. TWT Token really upset me.

3 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

The only downside is that there is a Commission, but it's better than losing your savings altogether.

@Anarchy09 Commission and withdraw fee does matter but for the safety reasons, it will not be bad to buy from the exchange and hold them if user is a small investors. TWT  is looking like to have great future ahead as it is a utility token from the most downloaded Trust wallet.  

• +3 1

28 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 Commission and withdraw fee does matter but for the safety reasons, it will not be bad to buy from the exchange and hold them if user is a small investors. TWT  is looking like to have great future ahead as it is a utility token from the most downloaded Trust wallet.  

@Whited35 Yes, the meaning of buying on the stock exchange in this case is. In any case, even taking into account the Commission, an investor who buys any token for a long term, even if not TWT, has an advantage over active investors who speculate on growth/fall, since they will not pay the Commission constantly, but will pay it only once.

• +3 1

Currently the TWT currency is listed in several exchanges such as MXC, Binance DEX, Hotbit among others, enjoys a good price and I am trading this currency, I recommend you do the same because you get very good profits.

Trust Wallet Token (TWT) is a utility token that can only be used within this app. It is necessary for additional incentives for wallet users, as well as for raising their awareness.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

14 hours ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 Yes, the meaning of buying on the stock exchange in this case is. In any case, even taking into account the Commission, an investor who buys any token for a long term, even if not TWT, has an advantage over active investors who speculate on growth/fall, since they will not pay the Commission constantly, but will pay it only once.

@Anarchy09 Yes, recently they have burnt a massive amounts of TWT for this reason. You can see, raising of its price has not stopped yet. It is skyrocketing towards $0.2 and I guess so many investors are just holding TWT patiently instead of selling it. This sort of activity inspires TWT price to increase furthermore. 

• Useful or interesting 2

I think they are trying to increase the price of fictitious marena to treves de whales, few people like much investment, if I understand they liquidated 9 billion tokens, leaving 5% in circulation, this helps the scarcity of the currency and the increase of its value, just like you sold when it was cheap and I totally regret it since I could have earned triple what I got

• Useful or interesting 1

believe in pocket book is among the greatest multiple gold coin purses, a minimum of with regard to cell phones through within you are able to entry, see the numerous dapps as well as you'll be able to entry numerous generating possibilities for example staking and supply liquidity, regrettably the chance in order to generate their very own twt symbol that's growing within worth is actually transformed as well as functions when the ultimate refferal decides to buy something associated with 50 bucks, this nevertheless continues to be a great extra chance to generate.

I already bought and I am holding them, I think they have enormous potential, when it appears on the exchanges it will go up drastically in price, as the token of the Binance wallet has a giant backing and a lot of future

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 Yes, recently they have burnt a massive amounts of TWT for this reason. You can see, raising of its price has not stopped yet. It is skyrocketing towards $0.2 and I guess so many investors are just holding TWT patiently instead of selling it. This sort of activity inspires TWT price to increase furthermore. 

@Whited35 sup! Now the TWT rate is held at the level of 0.1$ and stopped growing. There is a side graphig. This means, I think, that investors are waiting for further developments. For example, listing on the binance cryptocurrency exchange. After listing the coin, its rate will fly up with a 99% probability😀

I did not find out about the project, but the name as such "Trust Wallet" caught my attention since many of us hope to have the maximum confidence in where we deposit our investments or capital. Thank you for giving us more details. Thank you very much for the comment and contribution, success and much profit !!! Good luck

• Useful or interesting 2

I'm using trust wallet right now. Here is some informations about trust wallet.
Trust Wallet is a very simple and useful mobile cryptocurrency wallet. While most ethereum wallets only support Ethereum, Trust Wallet supports many coins. With this wallet, you can transfer BTC, ETH, ERC20 tokens, BNB, TRX, BCH, LTC, DASH, VET and many other coins. It is also the official cryptocurrency wallet of Binance, one of the most reliable exchanges.
TWT token is main token of Trust wallet.

Edited by mustaabey

1 hour ago, Anarchy09 said:

@Whited35 sup! Now the TWT rate is held at the level of 0.1$ and stopped growing. There is a side graphig. This means, I think, that investors are waiting for further developments. For example, listing on the binance cryptocurrency exchange. After listing the coin, its rate will fly up with a 99% probability😀

@Anarchy09 So I am also that hidden bird who is expecting to see TWT on Binance exchange. I have been holding TWT amounts. Lastly, I sold for about 15% TWT from my investment portfolio. Yesterday, I got some panic sellers on Hotbit exchange and grabbed his orders at $0.078, lol 😂

• +4 1

When you ask question about the listing announcement on their Telegram, you get  blocked immediately. so I do not recommend to send message there even for testing purpose.

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Anarchy09 So I am also that hidden bird who is expecting to see TWT on Binance exchange. I have been holding TWT amounts. Lastly, I sold for about 15% TWT from my investment portfolio. Yesterday, I got some panic sellers on Hotbit exchange and grabbed his orders at $0.078, lol 😂

If there are available funds, then of course, at the moment it is better to invest them in the TWT token. It's a pity that I don't have them, but I'm very glad that there are those who can make money on it! The TWT rate will go up, I'm sure, so your investment will pay off!What is the Commission for withdrawal on the hotbit exchange?

Edited by Anarchy09
  • +4 1

Well, I'm shocked. There is nothing to say) Not in vain I did not sell and kept. But I don't have enough tokens. It is necessary to buy more. Apparently it will give a lot of X's

Well, the TWT team has decided well to burn 89B and leave only 1B, this as a result has made the crypto rise 365% in the last 7 days, those who held as much as those who bought cheap should be enjoying right now,greetings.

I did not know the project, thank you for the contribution, according to the comments it is an important token to invest, having to do with binance gives you that extra. It has not yet been listed in other exchanges which indicates that when that happens it will increase in price. I will investigate further thanks for the information.

It is a token with very potential since today it cost 0.134 usd With enough Votality of purchase and sale I hope that it continues to increase its price until it reaches a minimum value of 1 usd ...

On 10/4/2020 at 9:34 AM, Whited35 said:

So how much TWT did you get before? Have you got TWT from their first referral scheme ? I exchange TWT against USDT on Hotbit at the cheapest rate but no problem it was just the free money for me 😂

Probably  trust wallet had fault in the system when they launched first referral campaign. I did nothing but received 3400 TWT for free. 

• +2 1