Let's make the forum rules our friend - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's make the forum rules our friend

The aim of the article is to  analyze the main features of cryptocurrency with respect to the identification  of main advantages and  disadvantages of using cryptocurrency as  a  method of effect ing  cashless payment .

We should  follow  the rules of platform  and suggest  the other members  to follow  it.Then everyone should  follow  the rules the platform becomes popular and write  good content  about  the forum .

Yes, we should all be friends in this forum, and we must help some and those with experience. The novice in this forum should help to gain more experience.

• +5 1

I am new here and not enough experience the rules but only know the in this forum not broken the rules regulations and first read the crypto rules and some other so if you get a warning so not know how many day reaming this warning and when it's clear no any ideas 

I am new here and not enough experience the rules but only know the in this forums not broken the rules regulations and first read the crypto rules and some other.If you get a warning .

You are right. The forum is unique and offers us a wonderful service. It gives us the opportunity to participate with 100 posts without being punished in order to understand the course of work.

• +1 1

I THINK that the guidelines here bode well, and I don't imagine that other ATM ought to be added, perhaps later on when an issue uncovers itself.

As a matter of fact, we don't actually have to peruse the principles man times, we simply need to peruse and get it and consistently keep it in our brain so we will not fail to remember the good and bad activities here. Errors are in every case part of our day by day lives and even in this gathering however we can keep from doing botches here by perusing in understanding the guidelines. Particularly for tall the amateurs of this gathering, they should peruse first the standards prior to whatever else.

That's right,  the only ways we can make things forum better and avoid falling victim of warning posts or ban is by making the forum rules our friend and get us to it.

Abiding by the rules is important in order to avoid getting our account banned because the forum moderators are strict in applying the forum rules.
I work hard to abide by the rules because I want to earn money.

Thanks my dear friend I agree with you. Crypto currency rules is very strict . everyone can earn money easily through crypto currency. This help you to keep you safe. 

On 8/17/2020 at 2:24 PM, BrolySSJ said:

It is natural for members to make mistakes within the forum and receive warning points. It is important that we learn from these mistakes and strive to not make the same mistake in the future. That is the point of the warning points. It allows us the opportunity to learn from our mistakes instead of being banned immediately from the forum. You are right that we should review the rules regularly to remind us of what not to do and i think that this is especially important for beginners, as it does take some time to adjust to the rules of the forum. 

Yes i agree with your words. Mistakes are the part of life. If we will not learn from our mistakes we are not able to get success in our life so if all want to stay here and want to earn we should obey forum rules strictly.

It must be a rules for following it and those who have to be punished because they will make us more in our leadership and be on a right way he is a beautiful forum you should keep it a friend and brother

This is true, my friend, reviewing the rules is important, but with time it becomes in our minds and I think that making mistakes is not the end of the world. Every human being makes mistakes and every person learns from his mistake. This is a proof of success. We all have to learn from our mistakes to improve the performance of our work and continue to work .. Thank you

These are very useful tips for beginners, as many members do not care about the rules of the forum, and therefore they make mistakes intentionally or unintentionally, and they expose themselves to being banned permanently from the forum, so the old members should guide the beginners and emphasize the importance of adhering to the rules of the forum.

Yes, my friend of course, this is the least we can offer for this wonderful forum, he is my dearest friend to me and I love him and I wish him more progress and success, and we have to help him through our commitment and raise his assessment in the world. 

• +5 1

my dear friend you said absolutely right we should to follow the rules of this form because this is very necessary for us and one thing more I want to tell you that if we break the rules of this forum the account will be Ban and removed from the cryptocurrency

• +2 1

We should consider anything as a burden rather we should do our work calmly.so we must follow rules and don't avoid to follow rules in order to gain success and knowledge.

We must learn from our mistakes
  And to make it an encouragement for us to become better
Later our mistakes become useful experiences for us
  And we have to study the forum rules constantly, so as not to make mistakes

Yes firstly we do follow rules and regulations and if we do any mistake then we should learn from that mistake. Learning is process of understanding things on daily basis.

• +3 1

The work in the forum rises and develops with hard work and permanent commitment by the members. Certainly everyone is vulnerable to making mistakes, but we must learn from our mistakes and commit to our work better.

• +3 1

First, my friend, when any member of this forum makes mistakes, you first have to do not give him warning points, punish him or ban him for ten days, or anything that can be punished in it.

On this forum I found a lot of important things. The most important of them is that it is safe from fraudsters and hackers. Second, it is very strict about errors, so please adhere to the rules and avoid mistakes

• +5 1

hello, my friends. to make forum rules our friend, you need to abide by them and improve the forum content.  this is very important in my opinion.

Yes, everyone here is unwittingly exposed to mistakes and failures with a certain movement
Therefore, knowledge and experience must be constantly exchanged and learning from the mistakes of others
We need their articles that open our eyes to safer measures and avoid all risks