Let's make the forum rules our friend - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's make the forum rules our friend

Your post was very helpful and you gave a unique and beautiful idea of remembering the rules of the platform. Yes if we think that we will make the rules of the forum our friend we will never forget it before posting anything. If we forget the rules we will have to face problem.

Rules is very important to obey on every section to keep us safe despite I think Mistake is a gift to us that sometime we will make it even we are perfect on our work while sometimes you will notice person make a mistake unknowingly result a punishment to him give warning point or ban on mistake he made but let's be careful and avoid making mistake posting what is not helpful to the forum or which break the law of the forum.lets always post what will bring benefit to others new and old members if they come into the forum and reading our content will acquire some idea

• +5 1

We are always going to make mistakes and we are going to commit because it is thanks to mistakes that we learn and we strive after that mistake not to make it again and sometimes we don't want to make mistakes because of the warning points but we have no choice because always we are going to be failing but getting up to achieve what we want and sometimes the warning points do not help us at all they only make things worse than they already are but we have no choice but to accept those warning points and see what we did wrong so that the same does not happen to us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Constantly changing the rules is a natural thing for all companies or forums that develop themselves with the increase in their experience and with the development of everything around them, as for adherence to these rules is a necessary thing, not only for our personal goals, but also because of our conviction that the one who set the rules knows exactly what he is doing .

• +2 1
  • +5 1

One of the easiest ways to earn.  Here is the payoff for useful and important posts.  And many members join here every day for income.  They work without knowing it. Low quality posts are useless posts which are not acceptable in the forum.  So let your cron friend work here.  Let me know about the forum.  And you have to work knowing the rules of the forum.  This will make the work easier and make money easily.

Anybody may commit errors while working in the forum this is ordinary however the main thing is to gain from these slip-ups and to be an exercise for us not to rehash them, so any individual from the discussion must peruse the gathering rules and keep them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think we Have to follow rules about this forum and in this way we can avoid our mistakes.This forum is better way to improve our English skill and to become a creative to write something new and to do something big.

Yes it really true, making the forum rules and regulations your friend is really important to avoid any mistake which will lead you to ban and total exist from the crypto currency forum

I think that one rule we should add is that we can make it clear if we get banned for spamming reactions, because this is not very clear and I believe some mods ban on that.

Yes my friend, this forum can really be our friend.  Here you can have fun, enjoy things and earn money.  About mistakes, we are all prone to make mistakes, and those who have broken the rules should be punished, everyone always makes the forum better for the better. And the forum needs to be more supportive....

On 8/16/2020 at 8:15 AM, gourav789 said:

this is really a great platform to improve our English skills . infact I also makes a lot of improved in English . we also have good opportunity here to make some profit as well as we got good and Knowledgeable post reagrd to Crypto market. 

I think people misbehave naturally and so its important we are able to balance lots of things that work well for us its good to really follow the good things of this forum and if rules work for us then it should be used at any one point or the other

Of course sometimes we break the rules without knowing what we are doing wrong and suddenly we get a warning point unnecessarily but we have to understand the rules here and refrain from making mistakes so I don't think we will have any more problems.

I want to make many good friends through this group. This community always wants to take money with them. Wants to do something much better. Everyone wants love and blessings....

Hello.friend hope you will.be fine and doing well.

Committing an error doesn't mean disappointment; We just need to exploit the mix-ups we make and not recurrent them once more.

I would like to thank you for all the information you provided to help us. The most important element for the success of work in this forum is adherence to its rules and not violating them to avoid making mistakes that may eventually lead to your warning and then banning you

Yes, my friend, it is certain that if we make mistakes, we must be held accountable, and everyone is liable to fall into this, so we have to be careful and pay close attention to avoid making these mistakes and avoiding the ban

Exposure to mistakes is a natural thing and everyone is exposed to it. But a successful person is someone who gets up again and learns from his mistakes and tries to avoid them in the future.
I have no problem getting punished if I am wrong. Because if there is no punishment, members will continue to err, indifferent to the rules.

• +2 1

A very nice topic.  I agree with you.  People learn from mistakes. Every human being has mistakes in his path. We have to learn from mistakes.  There are many mistakes in our daily lives and even in this forum but we can understand the rules here and refrain from making mistakes.

We must focus during the work on the site to publish useful topics and focus on adhering to the rules and conditions of the site in order to achieve the maximum benefit from the work and raise the level of the site to benefit everyone

Following the rules of the forum is very important.lets all read and comprehend the rules so as to avoid warning points or getting banned on the platform. Learn from your mistakes and improve on yourself.

We really need to make the forum rules and regulations our goals and our daily remembrance, so as to avoid any violations, it is important to make new friends also here and let's put our primary aims of being here in our priority, we need to concentrate more about acquiring knowledge and skills about cryptocurrency.

We do not need to make the form rules our friends there are are the rules that we need to follow if we make them our friends that means we ignore them and we do what ever we want so it is not suggested.

• +3 1

I believe that looking at the rules in this way will make them easy to implement and enable us to adhere to them lovingly without being a burden and pressure on us.
Looking at our mistakes with tolerance and trying to learn from it will make it a strong push for us forward

For beginners, the forum can be a little tricky. But the more you progress, the better you use the forum. Sometimes we make mistakes. It is necessary to correct mistakes. We must follow the forum rules.

We are all vulnerable to mistakes, but the important thing is not to repeat the mistake or make it happen again, but in general we must follow the rules of the forum and keep it free from errors and false information