About a locked topic. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

About a locked topic.

El 14/8/2020 a las 3:31, Moontong dijo:

Tengo temas que se han bloqueado, tal vez de 4 a 5 temas, creo. ¿Podemos discutir aquí cuál sería la base de nuestros moderadores para bloquear nuestros temas? Aquí tengo una razón por la que me doy cuenta de por qué algunos de mis temas se bloquean. 

1. Si está haciendo una pregunta y alguien le respondió o respondió a sus preguntas.

2. Abriste un buen tema antiguo pero ya no es necesario para nuestro tiempo actual.

3. Ya existen temas iguales al tuyo pero ya tiene muchas respuestas.

No estoy seguro de estas razones porque es solo mi opinión personal basada en lo que él notado. Si sabe algo más, hablemos de ello. Es mejor tener un tema bloqueado que haberlo eliminado. Feliz publicación😊 .

totally, this is something very difficult since creating themes is not something easy that is why I admire those who manage to create unique and original themes as well as you who also make very good topics or comments because you have a lot of knowledge so my respects to you.

• +2 1

That's very true sometimes its important we have some topics just shut to avoid repetitive messages and also to prevent spamming.Because some topics are not longer useful for forum so they are locked.

I have seen many locked topics most of them are from the old time like before 1 year. They must be locked but they should always stay there be cause we can learn many things from that old topics.

• +1 1

Hey friend, I've also wondered why some topics are locked and I haven't opened them, because i felt they couldn't be replied to. There many be many reasons for locking up a topic, and I think the most important reason is that the post might have its relevancy or value. And sometimes the repeated or common topics will get deleted or locked to avoid further replies. 

• +2 1

Since I register to this forum I have never come across a locked topic before maybe the seniors in this great platform have the knowledge why a topic is been locked

• +2 1

Yes you are right, topics are often locked due to huge replies or if the answer is already discussed then they can get locked. And I think this is right work. If the useful answer is already there then it's not necessary to reply again and again on same topic. 

• +1 1

Those are very good reasons why topics have been blocked for you, you will have to try to do something different or try to change your way of making topics or annotations so that the topics do not block you.

I come across some topics that get deleted especially in the crypto world section but what I believe is that not all all topics that get deleted because of rules violation but some topics are locked because contribution from other members are not welcomed because the needed opinion from other members have already been answered.

I personally have two posts that have been locked by the moderators of this forum, and the post was about some questions and the moderators answered that questions and they closed it, that's the only reason i know for topic closed by moderators,

I am noticed that some topics are locked.I can't make replies in this topics.Cryptotalk forum moderators locked some topics for further replies.So leave the locked topics and try to make replies in unlocked topics.

You are totally right mate, I have also noticed the ptoblem that topics are locked. On my view, this all happening becuase of irrevelent and unquality topics that posting members on forum.So I recommend all of you that when you going to post on a topic, must post the revelant, quality and valuable comments

• +5 1

Those topics that are locked in the forum now have some reasons that admins lock them, some are duplicated or the topics is meaningless and some their aims for creating them is outdated which their is no need for a replys again. 

Definitely there are not many subjects which are bolted. I believe that they are bolted by administrators to restrict the reactions and to keep away from duplication of answers. It may me old points as of now discussed.And a few subjects are stuck, as indicated by me I think it is for new clients to get a thought and information.

Yes my friend, I also have seen many posts having the notification in the last that it has been closed. As I also noticed why they have been closed. My friend, according to my knowledge, most of these topics are created by the newbies in which they asked some questions. Then the moderators themselves to reply on that topic and make all the things clear. Then they also mentioned that, all things has been cleared so they are going to close this topic and don't need any further replies.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Most of good and useful topics are liked I don't know why but y option is that the limit of time close and the so old post will be locked 🔐  but the original reason is not known. 

If a topic is locked then there is no need for any kind of checking on it because there is always a problem to it there are so many others that one has to be really checking on there are thousands of new ways to value that work with what you have been given when a topic is locked then its important you do value it very important to that situation

Dear friend I also new member this forum and cannot know answer but I see some post locked. I think moderator decide lock post no need more reply than lock post because duplicate post already delete by admin. I also interested to know proper answer, You idea also good the lock post. Thanks for share your opinion.

I think it's for maintaining the reputation of the forum by actually making sure not to repeat the topics. There is lot of duplication and unwanted paraphrasing of topics happening. So they initially lock topics. I hope people come up with new ideas and information.

• Useful or interesting 1

For me i belief that is either the duration of your topic is long, in which people can't read and understand what your topic is all about, that will make the moderator delete your topic.

@Moontong I'm sure with your opinion. I think these are the main reasons of being locked a topic for no more comments. I also noticed some topics when i opened them i didn't find reply option. These types of topics don't need any more explanation of other members due to solving the problems. I think one more reason of locking topics is inactivity for long time and not receiving more suggestions but, I'm not sure. 

Yes, you are right my brother. According my knowledge the main reason behind the topic locked is when you make a comment twice on a topic. You made a reaction on a post that is already existing on this forum and the other member receives more responses for this post. These are the reasons that some topics are locked. The topics which are deleted from this forum are also locked.

• +5 1

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information with us. But actually I haven't know about the locked topic and I have been here for only atleast 2 weeks but still I haven't seen the same. Your topic is really informative and increased my knowledge too.

the reality is, i noticed many blocked topics, i do not know what the reason can be. they will be topics which might be now not relevant and are already very antique!

I have likewise seen that kind of topics do get locked, and I have not encountered this on any of my subjects that I have made at this point, yet I do understand what you mean. I feel that you are directly in your first conceivable thinking of the theme being replied and as I would see it that is likely the most conceivable and practical motivation to bolt a subject. Notwithstanding, I additionally observe that some conversation subjects are likewise bolted. It very well may be the length of idleness on the discussion also. On the off chance that no remark is made in a subject for broadened timeframes perhaps it is bolted. This is only a thought and I don't know whether that is conceivable.