About a locked topic. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

About a locked topic.

I do not have a clear idea about closing the topics you are talking about, but I think that this happens due to the similarity of the topics between each other, but I will benefit from people's comments on this topic to increase my experience in it.

Yes we can also see here no doubt it is right and it is exactly right I think I don't know. Because many topics which have high commented than they are unbanned and many have less comments but they locked. So I don't know this strategy. 

I think when too many answers are posted on a topic, that topic is locked for further comment. We should not comment on a topic with too many answers as our comment is also deleted.

• +1 1

Often people keep doing the same topic repeatedly, due to which that topic is blocked. When we are posting, we should see that it has not been posted before and we should try our best to make the post useful  and the choice of words should be very correct. I agree with you that the many post is blocked without any reason, but now nothing can be said about it .

• +3 1

Perhaps, if a topic is of a near-advertising nature, then a lot of spammers appear on its pages. It is easier to close it than to delete each of them :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

it is important too as if the topics is already answered there is no need to keep it alive for further replies which would be same probably. he messaged the mods here to request to locked his topic and the mods are actually locked it.publishing the topic is not useful or duplicate, or which harms the quality of the forum and which is useless.

Yes in cryptotag so many forms out of which some of the topics are locked this is because it has as80 die-cut condense and nothing more is needed for that topic so the administration may be decided to close it. All the user's could read it but they are not able to reply . And some of the topics are blocked because the topic is useless and it doesn't worth for anything

The general commenters take unbefitting cites beaver state in violation of sensational terms of the general meeting place, along with twin operating theatre yellow quotes.  Hence, before then you already compose something,  should observe regardless of whether retinol extremity already publicized on sensational res adjudicata.  Legalize berth stand by handy as well as multipurpose.

Personally I have not yet created my first topic but I have seen many users like you say that some of their topics have been blocked and I think the problem is that we still do not know the exact parameters to create a topic and that we make sure that it is correct and will not be blocked.

Yes I also have seen many such topic that are locked maybe the are old topics and a lot of people give their opinion to that topic and this topic need not more reviews we should give our opinion for that topics that are  new and we should always try to form new topics and become a useful member of the crypto.

Yes dear I noticed that some posts are locked but I thought that this post have not important in current time. May be I was right 😍but now I have seen all reason of lock topics . I really appreciate your post . 

I think no one knows the exact reasons of blocking of some topic where it is mentioned that you can not reply this topic.

Brothers according to my personal opinion it blocked due to no value of topic, topic is repeated, topic have same replies from members. Admin can tell a main reason 

Dear friend your post is very well and I do not know the exact reason to delete the topic but I think that all of your points which you have mentioned are very right and according to my personal opinion I think that if you create the useless topic then it will be deleted so always create the useful topics which are meaningful for other members.

Edited by Misterhappy

Lock post is the question that is blocked in the forum.  Locks the post so no one can comment.  We need to create other topics and add them to the forum to be sure. All rated posts are specific to the forum.

I think no one knows the exact reasons of blocking of some topic where it is mentioned that you can not reply this topic.

Brothers according to my personal opinion it blocked due to no value of topic, topic is repeated, topic have same replies from members. Admin can tell a main reason

Sorry I have no idea about this. 

But due to reading comments I got the information. I'm new here and have no idea about locking topic. But due to reading senior topic I get this information. If moderator finds something bad in our post then he has right to lock our topic.

I also think that.I saw some locked topics while I was working here.In my opinion moderator are think that those topics are not new informative for us or that topics are only for give new information. 

I myself have noticed some topics being locked. I agree with your all reasons for that. But I think the main reason behind is that the post have got enough replies and there is no more need of comments. I am not confirmed about it.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yesmy friend i seen topic which is locked. It maybe the reason of locked of topic. But i think when the number of comments exceed the limite of comments then it can be locked. But which point you pilut is valid.  But it maybe other reason of locked which moderator know about this thing.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me.  I think the answer to the question you are answering is correct in the first possible argument and in my opinion probably the most logical and realistic reason to lock a subject.  However, I can further see that some of the topics of discussion are also locked.  It can also be the length of inactivity in the forum.  If no comment is made on the subject for an extended period of time, it is probably locked.

I am a beginner and I wish I could help you and add some words that cause our topics to be closed, but I will read and learn so that I can respond to and discuss your topic.

• +4 1

I think that the reason why these topics are locked is that there is a certain limit on replying on any particular topic. And the moderators have created those topics to explain the forum rules and regulations to the new one's arriving here. We can just read and get learning from them but can't reply on them. 

• +5 1

Yes this is true dear i see many topics that are locked but i didn't find any actual reason for this i don't know why some topics are locked but I'm following this content to get more information about locked topic 

It is okay all you have to do is follow through on this wonderful and learn better from your mistakes in order to reach professionalism and overcome all the gaps you are exposed to. I wish you good luck.

• +5 1