I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

I will also choose learning over giving up. Giving up is never a solution of any problem. We have to learn and from our failures.we should not give up. We should stand by our goals.

Thanks for sharing this kind of facts, trading is reslly volatile, you ought to know your restriction each time you're losing constantly, what in case you win in trading, can it cover all of the cash which have lost on you? Always investigate the scenario, we ought to no longer be so attempting difficult if its now not for us mainly if we're speakme sbout money.

For this type of post is that this forum is truly worth it, without a doubt this is what the new ones and all the members of this forum must believe that it is always better to learn before giving up, thanks for your post, friend, greetings.

• +1 1

To earn money you should effort a lot and get success. Don't worried about your failure because it will take a long run to become an expert. No one can guarantee you will definitely earn profit in your first try, it takes time to earn money.

Very nice and motivational content you have shared with us mate.Bussines can never be secured if it makes you to touch sky it can burry you in debt also.so thats a good action to learn instead of giving up in loss situation.

I dont think so that  to give up  is the solution of any problem or situation to handle. I will prefer to learn  by doing mistakes again and again becaus it is the part of our success and give up from any situation means that you lose hope and  to remain hope full in life is the  sign  that you are alive not dead. 

Thanks for sharing this kind of information, trading is reslly risky, you should know your limit whenever you are losing continuously, what if you win in trading, can it cover all the money that have lost on you? Always assess the situation, we should not be so trying hard if its not for us especially if we are talking sbout money.

• +4 1

Thanks my friend for the valuable information. I have not reached the investment stage, but I will not give up. The road is long and fraught with risks. We must fail to learn.

Yes I would rather learn than to give up because by learning that's how I will be able to improve in this forum so we all have to learn from other people so that we can succeed

Your content such a great and thanks for sharing this useful content, My openion is we should learn from our mistakes and learn we are able to do this so that the ignorance do not mistake.

I think every thing is possible in this world. Don't give up at any cost. If you want to achieve your goals then never ever give up. But you have to learn more in the same time for better results. Thank you everyone for having me a chance to speak on the topic.

Good expression. I would choose to learn rather that than getting bored and quite the forum. No how difficulties I encountered in this immense forum I will always exercise patient and continue to learn. All the knowledge gathered here will be useful for me in trading with cryptocurrency

On 8/13/2020 at 5:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

First trade = Fail

Second trade = Fail

Third trade = Fail again!

What would be your next step in that failing situation? When i started trading i only earned profit two times out of my 7 trades! I earned a good profit in 2 days but later in 5 days i lost 10x of the profit that i earned! I don't think if there is any trader who earns profit only and he/she never loses some amount, so it's a normal situation to a trader life but there is a solution to avoid this regularly losing.

This was my problem.

I learned about trading by watching tutorials on youtube and reading articles in different blogs, it's really a good way to learn (I hope you know) i learned that trading is profitable and i will earn money (a lot of money) if i will start trading, but i never learned how to trade! I don't know if you understood me, i learned that trading is profitable but i didn't learn the basics of trading!

I started trading when i know only one thing, i should buy when the price is low and sell while the price is high so that i can earn a profit! I lost my 5 trades easily by learning only that and watching some tutorials then i thought am ready to trade. After losing regularly i doubted one thing, why i keep losing while am following the (buy low and sell high) formula? 

My solution.

So from there, i decided to LEARN again and see why i keep losing while i trade in the right way. And finally, i discovered the reason for me to fail regularly after i LEARN again, make research, and got support from my friends who trade too. The problem was, i learned that i can earn money by buying a coin when it's price is low and sell it later when it grows... But i never learned at which point i can say "Yes, now LTC is low so i should buy... Now BTC is low so i should buy!!!" So i was just buying even if today LTC is $75 then tomorrow dropped to $68 i would just buy because i saw a price drop of $7 !!! But i did wrong because LTC can fall up to $40, right? 

Believe me, this problem faces many beginner traders. They just know that formula (buy low, sell high) but they don't know at which point they should buy or sell. So instead of giving up, choose to LEARN! Make research of any coin that you need to trade it, and ask for support from other traders! Don't worry, if you don't know any trader we will support you (we are many traders in this forum) so just ask anything and we will support you. Don't agree to lose your money easily again, losing is there but not regularly

Example:

It's just like learning to build a house, you start learning to build a foundation and not learn to build a wall first. And that's how works in crypto, learn coins first (in deeply), know their habits, and then start to trade 

This sort genuine experience show's the way difficult to do exchanging, on the grounds that the vast majority of new merchants thinks exchanging exceptionally simple and got wealthy in brief period, yet when they entires in exchanging fields and notice profoundly then they understands how tuff to do exchanging, with no disappointment I don't think anybody achievement, so consistently learn new procedures to dodge misfortune this discussion YouTube Google assists with getting the hang of exchanging tips

Yes my friend you make a good post which is full of motivation. So i would like to never give up.sometime we face problem in every feild of life . But if we have ability to do something so we can do everything. So never give up,some time i seen so many people leave this forum by just low price of token. I'm doing my work from to long but i reached this post level.so it was my emergency reason in this way i was not did mu work.but this is the only forum which i think can help to the people.

Hey mate, you choose a very good topic. But i like to share my experience on cryptotalk i didn't see failure and i don't lose hope i know that big dreams demands more struggle and you are right mate giving up its not a solution keep it up.

Thank you for giving this information We should do anything with our heart And if there is a human again in some work, then he should try again and again In this post of yours I like you very much New users like this And make yourself capable Again thanks.

As many wise men indicate, knowledge is power, especially in an environment as volatile as the cryptographic world, knowing how to analyze or predict trends can mean progress or failure that can lead you to the abyss, therefore the best strategy To achieve the goals, is to study them before executing them.

by no means look over one thing then you really can't also go washing day doltishly most friends, mapmaking typo isn't group a nonstarter except an opening to build retinol better time to come out front for by creating typo that you'll be ready to sleep with and proper  snafus, thusly don't present in order that delicately just since then you already louse up.

Thank you for this very valuable information in investing and currency trading, but nevertheless I feel some fear that I work in trading. Perhaps I have to learn more about this topic and acquire more skills to be able to work healthily

That is the spirit dear. Giving up is not good idea it doesn't help anybody at all rather keep learning is a good attitude toward your goal. Learn the trading skills and keep working to achieve your aims.

Giving up is never a good option in the world of crypto and will never be a good idea as well, basically learning is among the major factor to be considered in crypto currency which is why is adviceable to keep learning and never lose hope until the ultimate goal have been achieved because failure lead to success.

• +2 1

Yes my friend all things at life wants to be patient. Trade is mostl things determined  be patient and control the risk  .you have not invested all money with one deal but dividends amount to make more deal

Learning is always mandatory in an act of business one want to go into so what is that trade. Trade simply mean an act of buying and selling of good and service  for the purpose of making profit. The main objective is to make profit but my question is are profit easily made at the begging of a business no,  but one have to be patients to learn skills,  every business have their skills types and have they invest in them so one have to learn in line with the business type one want to practice.

Well said dear friend. 

We should not give up any work rather we should learned from this site. 

Because,  i think nothing is difficult in this life. Sometimes we have to work hard to get aur aim. Mostly people think that they cannot do this work. Because they think they cannot do this work. Actually they don't want to work hard they want without hard work they can get their aim. 

This was a decent substance that you made my companion it is moving for me and for us individuals here that accomplished that sort of situation of yours. Disappointment is a major part of everybody's life so we should deal with it and conquer it for us to continue on our objective and like what you've said decide to learn as opposed to surrendering and that is correct on the grounds that experience is the best

• +1 1