I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

Thank you for these tips . I just joined this wonderful platform of cryptotalk. I'll choose learning over giving up and I'll do hard work to achieve my goals in life.

We should to learn step by step . We cannot learn clearly about Crypto currencies in some time .we need to more spend most time here for learning about Crypto currencies trading and investment. Don't give up try to work hard with step by step.

• +3 1

Thank you for this dear friend information and I do not like to risk because I have loses my whole money but the best work I am patient and I do the effort to gain information

We should to learn step by step . We cannot learn clearly about Crypto currencies in some time .we need to more spend most time here for learning about Crypto currencies trading and investment. Don't give up try to work hard with step by step.

• +3 1

I feel very lucky to please you on the cryptotalk platform and I want to stay i am too much busy here. It is not a good idea to do  Giving Up .

Yes, my dear friends, we want to achieve success, so we should not give up, Giving up formula always leads to failures, so we need that we keep doing workouts. 

Dear Fellow, You publish such a wonderful topic containing your personal experience from which everyone gain lesson. You motivates other members which is good thing. Giving up is not an option in the route of success. Hard work with patience is the key  to success. Everyone learn from mistakes and become successful after falling many time but in trading of cryptocurrencies  I go for active trading strategies which is still working perfectly.

Thanks Senior for this information .you are right From the very first start we have been taught that never give up and a famous moral is keep  try again that also teach us the same thing. Special when you talk about trading risk and loss is also a part of it .So we should set up our mind like that for when we are doing trading 😊

Thank you very much for this amazing and useful topic sir. Yes, we need to try again and again and try to make attempts and we will get the rewards and success one dya surely by our work. But, if we don't try and sit quietly then we never earn anything in our life.so, trying is the way to success.

Your post is really helpful for newcomers like me. Because they easily get depressed about negative reputation or their lack of knowledge. But whenever you want success on something, you have work hard for that and keep patience. You can lose first,second or third time but when you knowledge and experience will be enough you can make your success.

So don't just give up,  try to learn from your mistakes and work hard. BEST OF LUCK.

Thanks for this good information about trading and investing.
Honestly, I am a beginner here and I have not made money yet, but in the future, when I achieve financial gain and trade, I will benefit from your information very much.
Your topic is awesome.

Thanks for sharing such an informative post 

You are absolutely right 

i am agree with you 

Always dont give up

try try again untill you succeed 

on this platform just focus on learning instead of earning 

After learning then start trading in crypto world 

Greetings All 

Well very nice topic to discuss. We should never give up in any field of life and in crypto world its new world right now in introductory phase so we should learn about this right now very stable and at its peak value. So we must invest our time and learn about this.

Never give up because giving up is never an option. If you made any mistakes the best thing is to learn from your mistakes and continue to work hard and be patience to achieve success. 

same here my main focus to learn some good knowledge here because knowledge is everything for me it will help me in future

Hello my friend, I am very grateful for your topic and your very valuable information, I thought about trading, but I did not know how to start what currency should I invest in, when is the buying and selling process and what is the lowest price that a specific currency may reach and what is it Highest price, through your topic, I learned some things that I was not aware of, so thank you again and hope you share more of your experience with us 

Greetings All very good topic to discuss. 

In my opinion investing and trading is a short way for earning many profits and for getting maximum benefits you must have a good experience of where and when to invest and trade.

Of course, with repeated effort and perseverance, we can achieve our goals and reach our destination. One should learn the language and be patient, take all kinds of risks and never give up.

It is good to reduce the load in stages, in order to reach what you want, you must put small steps and achieve them one by one, so you will achieve what you want. The matter will, but it needs hope.

• +4 1

Thank you for sharing this information with us. We must be careful before trading because it is risky. The trader must possess a lot of information and possess experience and knowledge so that it does not fall into problems. We must continue and strive to gain information and knowledge until we reach success

• +2 1

Failure is the pillar of sucess. And every human are suppose to fail at some point in their life and there is nothing to feel guilty of it..rather than giving up it should be our duty to keep of working hard and ultimately get sucess in the matter we failed

should buy when the price is low and sell while the price is high so that i can earn a profit! I lost my 5 trades easily by learning only that and watching some tutorials then i thought am ready to trade

Learning is very good and it can make you correct all the mistakes that happened with you. All you have to do is see and increase your awareness, it will improve a lot, but with time

I see that you are tired in writing your post, but you came out with a very good participation when one of us trades, he cannot do it depending on luck, but he must have good experience and information to get out successful

• +1 1