Creating topics is not that difficult - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Creating topics is not that difficult

Hello friends I was wondering how to get new ideas to make topics here in this forum.  But I don't think you have to struggle much to get new ideas to make new topics here. 

There are many things that you can do.

Like keep on searching new exchanges and post them here.

Find new wallets to post.

Find new applications to post here.

And there are many other ideas you can use to make topics.

Let me know about your ideas too.

There are many ways that you can do to create useful topics. You may use the internet for acquiring information, just include the source link to avoid plagiarizing. You may also use your knowledge, experience, and skills, just share it here, construct good content, and then there would be many people who will give you a reputation.

Always create topics because it will benefit you a lot, it will also benefit other members of this forum.

• +1 2

Yes of course, creating topics is not that easy but you can get many ideas from reading things online which are related to crypto currencies and share them here with us.

1 hour ago, Wajdd said:

You are right, but I have a question, how will I know that my post is not contrary, I previously published about one of the new currencies and I was given a warning so I am afraid of publishing in order not to be banned

Hi there.

The general rules of Cryptotalk are on this link.

Also, on the top of each section of the forum you will find a pinned post containing the rules of each section.

Another important thing you need to know is that many subjects already have their own post. So a post that is general as for example: "Tell me your favorite altcoin" probably already has a post of his own. I would suggest to write posts that contain information value or a opinion that is genuine and also use the search function with key-words. 

Finally post on the correct section. Beginners section is about introducing new people in cryptocurrencies. About section is about the forum and so on.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 2

I think that creating topic is not difficult but creating a creative topic is difficult. And the post to get viral is also a difficult task. But continuous attempted to create a good post will lead atleast one or two post to go viral. I have tried many times to create post but it gets deleted.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

Hello friends I was wondering how to get new ideas to make topics here in this forum.  But I don't think you have to struggle much to get new ideas to make new topics here. 

There are many things that you can do.

Like keep on searching new exchanges and post them here.

Find new wallets to post.

Find new applications to post here.

And there are many other ideas you can use to make topics.

Let me know about your ideas too.

Yeah, creating topic is easier because you are sharing your experience and your knowledge but most of the people are focused on cheating. One thing you should aware of is check whether the same topic was created or not because your post will be deleted, if the subject you have created is already created by others then your post gonna be deleted my admins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Creating new topics is necessary for the continuation of the forum

We seek knowledge, share and exchange experiences

But don't forget the forum rules and guidelines to avoid the warning