I am proud of all Cryptotalk members. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I am proud of all Cryptotalk members.

1 hour ago, Mohssine said:

This forum with all members here is the best thing happen to me in my life . Because of this forum i have a good knowledge about cryptocurrency and how to trade with cryptocurrency and also i have a good capital to start my trade and now because of this great forum earn some money . Im very proud to be one of this forum . Thanks cryptotalk and thank you for all the members of cryptotalk.

@Mohssine You are right my friend. I never believed i can have much knowledge and understanding on Cryptocurrency like this not until i have the opportunity to join CryptoTalk which i really appreciate and very proud of. CryptoTalk gave me the chance to learn more on Cryptocurrency trading and investment and also gives me the chance to earn with my posts to the forum, its just good to be here which i am always proud of.

I am very thankful to cryptocurrency because it gave me a place where I can earn some money for himself buy some simple task. I am very happy to the member of this. I feel proud to the member of cryptocurrency.

Same here I'm proud to see all members improving day by day although they are newbie or not that's why I'm happy too because when they improve this platform will also improve because they can share their knowledge to others as they continue learning. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I am proud to be a member of the Cryptotalk forum, because I got everything I wanted from this forum. Being new to the forum has given me a lot of benefits and a lot to learn. I myself will get a different feel when I get the first payment from this forum.

• -1 1

I feel proud because I am a member of this and I have found a very good platform, I am very happy with this platform I consider myself lucky that I have got a very good platform from which I am very happy that I am getting my help language very knowledgeable in my knowledge 

Members of the forum for the most part have been great and law abiding. It's not easy to come here every day and make posts and comments and give ratings. We should all not forget the forum and its administrators for providing this opportunity for many and also keeping this place nice, tidy and conducive enough for every one of us.

After the introduction of the new payment system the number of members have increased in very short time. Because the new payment system do not depend upon the reputation on the individual post. All the members are working hard and trying to keep this forum clean and clear.

I appreciate your opinion because we have always proud on our cryptotalk members because all members after cryptotalk doing well and great job. They spend their time on cryptotalk and work hard for the stability of cryptotalk they share their valuable opinions about cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies. There share knowledge and many other things on cryptotalk.

Good topic.

I'm new as mentioned above seniors help juniors and give information and we also share which we have then this forum get more attractions and the members numbers will also increases in future not to decreaes as the earning and seeking exists in that forum.

• +1 1

Thank you sir for wishing us. I am a new member. In that case I am also proud to work here. Because crypto is our knowledge, profit, experience. Which can be used in the future to earn a lot of money.So I feel really blessed to be able to work in such a place.

I am newbie and i don't know the old payment method, i know we can get paid 1k per useful posts, i think it's a great amount especially bitcoin price is increasing those days. I am glad i join this forum but i wish i find this forum earlier, but it's okay. Yes we're living a different lives, the money that we earn here could be not too much for some others but i beileve it's too important for some of us, but the main reason to using this forum is improving our knowledge about crypto so we can take a profit from this world.

We are very proud to be working on this platform.I enjoy working here because this platform gives a lot of respect to those who work for me.Senior members also welcome newcomers.Anyone gets a chance to work at such a reliable platform.I have learned a lot from this form and am still learning.I am thinking of investing in this platform in the future. I want to know about corrupt currency.This is a very organized forum.

• +5 1

By joining this forum we have come to the right place. Our purpose and interest are same. We also have good administrators and moderators to make the forum run smoothly. 

Every member working on the forum tries his best to make the best post so he is very responsible for the post and tries his best to follow the rules of his form.i have been earning by submitting post and I learned a lot about cryptocurrency.

Be here in cryptotalk is a gift to me since I have been acquiring for post and learning Cryptocurrency at same time, I trust the new talk token give great sum when it begin exchanging September. So how about we try sincerely and acquire more coins to our wallet.

Dear friend, I agree.  Proud of Cryptotalk members.  Because this forum is like a family, everyone here works with crypto and provides their own opinions.  Senior members of the forum are very important.  They inspire newcomers in a short message and provide good ideas and advice.  Which is very beneficial for newcomers.  All the members come together and complete all the activities in the forum.  That's why I like to work in crypto.  I am proud to be able to acquire knowledge with earnings.

• +1 1

Yes dear there is no doubt to enjoying in this forum for us no doubt in the reality of this platform, because I have joined one month ago I have earn bitcoin form not too more but I earn from here which I have deserved and we proud of you dear most senior member.

• +2 1

There is a lot of work to which we need to grow in there is a chance that right now we need to find that one power to it , there are so many people out there we have to really keep on growing and know what would be the right thing right now to work , we need to work and put together the forum has just removed so many omembers out there but the most of it its important we are able to grow this place and make sure we respect it this is really important

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I'm also proud for member of cryptotalk because its good for learning and earning and many useful topic which help in different feild of work its give many benefits we provide info digital currencies and improving our English and many others beneficial feature are here 

On 8/9/2020 at 10:23 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Let start with new members,
You have joined this forum when the payment system has been changed, so you don't have any self proof that this forum is legit! But you trusted us after we prove to you that this forum is real and has many benefits apart from paying us! Just keep it up, what i believe is that every hard way that you pass has a good ending. 

Old members,

I wrote that short message to motivate the beginners. For the first time, we were earning 30,000 satoshis (0.0003 BTC) every day for writing 30 useful posts, but now we earn Talk tokens from our useful posts. It is not bad, but i feel proud for beginners because they joined this forum when the payment method has been changed, and at the same time we can't trade those tokens that we earn until September! But these new members are still with us. They believe in us, and now we are in the same journey until we can trade Talk tokens! Writing together, learning together, laughing together, and many more good things.

All members,

We have so many members here on the platform, and each member lives differently from other members, there is a member with a better life and there is another has a very normal life. I know there are those who will oppose it but that is the truth, our lives are different! But when we come to this forum, we all have one dream which is to put our crypto-related arguments so that we can discuss them together and gain new knowledge in those discussions. Therefore, let us continue to work together without discriminating against the rank of your fellow member. You as an old member,  help the new members so that our forum continues to have good members, and you as a new member be proud to be helped by an experienced member if he or she points out something that is right for you. Respect everyone because that will help you get along with more members and you will get very far.

__________________!

On 8/9/2020 at 10:23 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Let start with new members,
You have joined this forum when the payment system has been changed, so you don't have any self proof that this forum is legit! But you trusted us after we prove to you that this forum is real and has many benefits apart from paying us! Just keep it up, what i believe is that every hard way that you pass has a good ending. 

Old members,

I wrote that short message to motivate the beginners. For the first time, we were earning 30,000 satoshis (0.0003 BTC) every day for writing 30 useful posts, but now we earn Talk tokens from our useful posts. It is not bad, but i feel proud for beginners because they joined this forum when the payment method has been changed, and at the same time we can't trade those tokens that we earn until September! But these new members are still with us. They believe in us, and now we are in the same journey until we can trade Talk tokens! Writing together, learning together, laughing together, and many more good things.

All members,

We have so many members here on the platform, and each member lives differently from other members, there is a member with a better life and there is another has a very normal life. I know there are those who will oppose it but that is the truth, our lives are different! But when we come to this forum, we all have one dream which is to put our crypto-related arguments so that we can discuss them together and gain new knowledge in those discussions. Therefore, let us continue to work together without discriminating against the rank of your fellow member. You as an old member,  help the new members so that our forum continues to have good members, and you as a new member be proud to be helped by an experienced member if he or she points out something that is right for you. Respect everyone because that will help you get along with more members and you will get very far.

__________________!

@Calvinpriva yeah my dear friend this is right with any doubt. Because we are here and getting much benefits like earning, learning and teaching. And obviously we are feeling proud I am happy to say that I am here on crypto talk because crypto dog give us our future. And thank you for this post and give us opportunity to write these words from my heart. 💕

A good and organized publication that benefits everyone and is directed to all members within the forum. Thank you, my friend, for your great effort to maintain the stability of quality within the forum and to help everyone

Yes, of Course, i also froud of all member of cryptotalk platform,because they helps us to learnt a lot about business and digital online market place.they help the platform to genarate and helps us how can we stay here and earn money from it.                      

I am a member of this forum this is not less then a blessing for me. Because I am learning here at the same time learning about cryptocurrencies and trading.All member of this forum are working very well I am proud of all. 

I proud to be a part of cryptotalk.I gives us a chance to learn and to fullfil our needs.we should have to work hard to make this forum informative .