Would you boost your topic for 30 Talks? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Would you boost your topic for 30 Talks?

On 8/7/2020 at 9:41 AM, Calvinpriva said:

For example, when Talk tokens would be ready for trading and the moderators say we can promote/boost our topics using them. Maybe you wrote a very important topic and you need at least 1000 members out of 200K to read it, would you pay for it to be promoted?

Yep, if it will also mean that I will earn much more. I will use that opportunity so that from what I have when trading start, it will grow and earn much higher profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/7/2020 at 7:40 AM, Dark_Sky said:

It depends, maybe I will not try that at first because I'm going to watch some people to do that thing and if it has a good outcome then I will try that so the other members will see my topics too. 

That's a good suggestion that I would also go for in case this happens in the forum,an observation is needed first than to be in a harry and this applies in all  areas of life.

Do you notice that there is no advertisement here in the forum that if it is effective in how it should be effective, it is effective and still we can still save our talk token without discussing here.

It mainly depends on the topic .  If we have posted some very important topic and we want to spread our topic to every member  ,  then we should promote it.  If we have posted easy topic ,  then we shouldn't promote it.  We should promote valuable and informative topics. 

What you propose is interesting, since this function is usually used in pages that pay rubles for doing tasks, so to speak you create a task and want it to be one of the more visits, then you pay to make it so, in this case you could  creating a section where only the topics promoted by the tokens appear, something like a promotion zone, would be a good option, it should be taken into account.

In general, mоst of the tоpіcs suggested іn the fоrum are useful to everyone and contain important information
It is important to post on the forum infоrmatіоn that includes rules, laws and conditions of work
Because when entering the newcomer must see it first

I am impressed from your post, but I will stay on the point and tell you that yes I would boost many posts and even comments if it is possible. I would also boost posts of other members if the price is so low as 30 Talk and my posts for more. This is really great to know that the forum is planning something like this and I would be happy to share some of the tokens I've earned to help the forum too.

Yes. I am very lucky that i am knowing about crypto and investing in crypto. Because i don't have any job and my primary earning nethod is cryto trading. Everyone can earn with patience in crypto world.

On 8/8/2020 at 11:25 AM, iloveyobit said:

I agree with you, for me yes if I want to promote any topic or site, I will use the talk coin for that without the slightest doubt because this is its purpose ..

Absolutely. There may be some important topic that we need to be seen by many members and the best way to do that is to boost it. I hope we will have this feature in future!

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

45 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Absolutely. There may be some important topic that we need to be seen by many members and the best way to do that is to boost it. I hope we will have this feature in future!

I think that this is not what is meant by the currency, according to the information currently available, the currency will be used to pay for various advertisements on the forum or the platform.

On 8/7/2020 at 4:41 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Example of featured topics:

Only one promo per day... 3 Talks per hour, we must promote from 10 hours and not more than 24 hours, at that time maybe the price is $0.03/Talk. That means we should pay 30 Talks ($0.9) to promote our topic for 10 hours, or we should pay 72 Talks ($2.16) to promote our topic for 24 hours....

I would but i think that might be too cheap and the price would tank. 

Either they should peg the use value to how much TALK is worth usd at the time or it should be some else way expensive enough to combat inflation. Too bad they haven't released any tokenomics, i can't make any game theory based on the use value vs inflation.

The amount of talk token must be small and put some time limit on members this will control the monopoly of talk token. Because if top members or those who have good quantity of talk token will be the one putting order all the time and make more from more. 

So we have to give equal amount of time and opportunity this will maintain the balance in forum. 

this advice that you give to me and I will make this as a guideline, it will then work in the same way as the PTC sites, which is how many promote their business currently

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The forum has told us that there will be use of the talk token for advertisement and upgrades so it is possible, and I even think that there will be the account upgrades too for the members.

I think we don't need to promote our publications!
Because all the members here are really interested in everything special and new!
Let me tell you something! A good topic and article will appear to everyone and be sure of that

This is a really interesting feature. But i don't know how many users would be that committed to ensure that their topic is read by at least thousand users. But this promoting feature can be accommodated in a way useful topics and quality topics that are highly necessary for this platform are promoted in such a way that it is a must read topic for the users in this platform.

• +1 1

Thank you very much dear colleague for exposing this topic also done and applied to understand more and learn And if I am right there are many themes that are repeated
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

I am waiting for November to see the price that the currency will be at. I am very excited so I hope that the price will be great so that we can benefit more because we have become loyal members of the site and I do not think that the price will be low because many will leave the site. I loved the currency on this forum and I want to stay for as long as possible .

Yes, this is very cool, and I look forward to the development of this token with great desire! Because the system will allow you to move to the top, as well as put your ads, and this is very cool! I believe that it is possible to develop in every possible way with this way of the system. This is an interesting situation. I am sure that then, the demand for the coin will be quite great!

• +5 1

In my opinion I think that I would not do it to be promoted because our topic does not have to be publicized so that it attracts more attention to the people or people on the forum, but rather that people have to come alone to see the good topic that we are offering for now not advertising but capable that at some point I change my mind.

• +1 1

I would pay, but it depends on how much and how people will come. If there are about 100 such paid topics, then people who paid money will simply lose some of their visitors. You just need to throw and interfere with these posts over time, only then it will be honest between everyone

This system is used in other sites through the development and promotion of membership, but I think that the managers have another plan for talk currency, they have previously indicated adding it to the Ethereum blockchain to use it in advertisements, but this matter needs time to be implemented.

• +4 1

This matter will contribute to reducing the sale of the currency and thus increasing its price, and this plan must be daily or weekly and not for one time. Whereas, if it is a one-time pump, the price will return to the decline Therefore, it must be weekly or monthly in order to actually contribute to raising the price of the currency.

• -1 1