The transition - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

The transition

The use of technology is great for the young / adult generation since we are practically surrounded by it and it facilitates many things, cryptocurrencies are going to be the future of commerce

I don't know how long we should wait for this change to take place but I have no doubt that this change will come in the near future. Cryptocurrencies have been having very large growth, this year has been very good and next year everything indicates that it will do better!

What are the components of good transition sentences? They make an explicit connection between ideas, sentences, and paragraphs. Good transitions use specific words. Try to avoid using pronouns like “this” to refer to an entire idea because it is not always clear who or what “this” refers to.

This is a very great factor that needs to be tackled. People needs to be educated and taught that crypto is not just about making money. It is life itself and it shiukd be embraced

Transitioning to a fully digital world is an inevitable necessity for all nations, but it will take time perhaps, because the Internet is not available to everyone, and blockchain technology and digital currencies are still in the first steps like a baby .

The crypto currency is the best transition for the whole world it's important for the world to go crypto currency it's necessary for the new economic system because the people will change the real currency to crypto 

The level of development that has been reached in terms of the possibility of using the smartphone to produce money, either through managing deals or even working in this forum, and some phones allow currency mining, where this matter is still the majority ignorant of, but with the passage of time it will be known But the cryptocurrencies will be at a completely different level than this level, as now the major companies tend to buy and store cryptocurrencies in huge quantities and so on.

• +4 1

There are many here who are not related to technology. They don't even know how to make a profit using Crypto Currency. ' I have seen many people around me who can make money from it , They don't know that. I hope crypto will go a long way in the future and it will become real money one day.

Yes, now that there is a switch from traditional currency to digital currency, in the future there will be no more people paying in cash. All financial systems use digital and the internet. In the future, of course, blockchain technology is needed to save and secure the value of each currency. We will look at it and be the generation that looks at traditional finance, digital finance and cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Hi, I agree with you, everything evolves and tends to be better over the years, even jobs, this time Cryptotalk gives us this opportunity to earn income on the Internet and is a great opportunity for people who decided to learn a little more about cryptology from us.

the cryptocurrency need to grow more and more and for that the world should grow to while the world will grow a lot more than where it is now that will be the only place when currency will have its place in the world

Regardless of whether or not all transactions become via digital currencies in the future or not, all people today use mobile phones more than ever before and depend on them throughout their day, and I think this provides a window of opportunity for digital currencies to penetrate into business life and dominate the market instead of Paper currency.

Transition means to replace anything from one place to others places of the world. In the past this work take so much time but in the modern world it take few hours to changing any place.

• +1 1

On 8/6/2020 at 3:14 PM, Mwangi said:

The the whole world of crypto currency started we are and we were all suppose to enjoy the freedom that comes with it , the work that usually would bless us perfectly and so its important to keep on trying everything that is right , so if the transition is not happening from the fiat world then when will happen , I resolve that this will happen when we are all digitally connected .

While its true that we are all connected in all the world, but how far do we use this digital world, I think about 30 percent of the world use their phones only and when they do they use to only call and text, thats a large population what happens when it becomes a necessity to buy a phone in order to transact money, when thats when we will have a transition , that would be a very beautiful thing. Thats when we get the whole idea of crypto will be taken in so very important

@Mwangi yes my dear you are obviously 100% right cryptocurrencies as a digital currency on our mobiles and digital devices. and thanks for giving these advisors and explanation to us. I was learning it it is very knowledgeable post thanks for sharing this post with as my friend it will be helpful for crypto talk members. And wish you all the best my friend for future working. 

Transitional world is where we live in.

Time flies and new things keep showing up. Technology is one of the greatest thing that is taking over and cryptotalk is one of this feature.

That's why cryptotalk should always consider as a blessing

• +1 1

The the whole world of crypto currency started we are and we were all suppose to enjoy the freedom that comes with it , the work that usually would bless us perfectly and so its important to keep on trying everything that is right , so if the transition is not happening from the fiat world then when will happen , I resolve that this will happen when we are all digitally connected .

While its true that we are all connected in all the world, but how far do we use this digital world, I think about 30 percent of the world use their phones only and when they do they use to only call and text, thats a large population what happens when it becomes a necessity to buy a phone in order to transact money, when thats when we will have a transition , that would be a very beautiful thing. Thats when we get the whole idea of crypto will be taken in so very important

I truly have confidence in the splendid fate of these cryptographic forms of money world and I feel that when we see numerous large companies, banks, and even government start acknowledge utilizing digital currencies in their monetary exchanges, so we can say that the brilliant future has been begun! These digital forms of money world effect on the old global monetary framework and numerous individuals began to have faith in the upgraded one and attempt to help it.. utilizing telephones for paying would be actually a good thought particularly by utilizing digital forms of money with their quick exchanges all over the world.

• +2 1

As the year 2021 Begins most of the company are starting to see the worth of cryptocurrency specially Bitcoins, In my country Bitcoin and Ethereum is being view as a good investment and if your surfing on internet you will notice that more company are investing on bitcoin the age of Crypto is starting to resurface.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Now the world developing and start many ways of transmission or money from one to other now ws are using digital currency to to trade and i think cryptocurrency is the next level of digital  marketing 

• +1 1

My friend thanks for sharing your experience with everyone and your topic is helpful . My friend in my opinion the whole words is not educated that's why when a person is not educated then he or she use this forum . But my friend now there are many people who do transaction with their mobile phone .

At some point I envision like when this entire world begins to receive cryptographic money, everybody begin to utilize it effectively by utilizing cell phone to buy products and enterprises. Utilizing a cell phone to make digital currency exchanges has the enormous importance since client can undoubtedly do it just by utilizing fingertip any place he finds a web associations.

Yes, my friend, you are right. There are many people who do not know anything about the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies and how to work with them, so the crypto talk forum is a way to introduce people to it correctly and clearly, so you should not rush to judge and I think many countries will be attracted to deal with cryptocurrencies

At the moment only few people globally are well connected or participate in crypto currency but I think in the near future we would have chance to see this transition when crypto becomes well known and legalized around the world just like currencies.

Dear I think it would only possible if all the people here are educated about technology, well, in fact, it is impossible to be true because there are still many people who don't know much about technology and it will be hard for them to adapt to it. Cryptocurrency is only good as an alternative for fist currency. It is good for earning money as well.