Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

Mee to I agree with you.i learnt trading for few mont because I be lieve in knowledge more than.

Yes you are right. Trading is very critical and very fast. You can earn profit on trading platform by our thinking. The which has a lot of knowledge and experience about trading will succeed in trading. If you have lack of knowledge and experience about trading then I will advise you that doesn't start trading. First get knowledge and experience then start it with struggle and strength.

Completely agree dear. Trading is both luck and knowledge but some how knowledge and your intelligence play a better role .Its upon you  either by your good knowledge you can earn good or with in hurry you loss your chance But in the end just because you let your self get a loss you can't say it was the app or forum or website fault its actually is yours we need to be very careful in this matter.

• +3 1

Those who want to do the work of trading must know the details about trading and gain more knowledge then you can achieve success by doing the work of trading.

• +4 1

As for the matter of fact i think that no profit should ever depend on lucky if lucky comes let it come but to not put your strength waiting for lucky and not just on crypto investment and trading but anywhere.

This is an excellent topic. Some of buddies are thinking that in online earnings is such are depending in only at the around of luck. But in this forum we can understand it depends on very efforts.

According to my point of view knowledge is better than believe in luck. I also start trading from few months ago. I also work with my knowledge which i collect in one previous year on the crypto. I also suggest you to try to ise this platform. Wish you all thr very best🙂

• +3 1

Hello mate,i totally agree with you,l learn trading for few months because i beleive in knowldge more than beleiving in luck,we need knowldge so that we can trade in the right way,buy when risk decreased especially after a huge dip and when markets seem to be stabilized.

Hi everyone well it's a very important post well if anyone say crypto platform you earn by luck I think this wrong we should hard work get good knowledge research experience and post valuable information and get good reputation and can earn well and learn also

• +4 1

Yes not every profit depends on our luck.success and profit both are also dependent on our hard work and struggle.so we should not left everything on lunch but we should make efforts.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  I can sadly say that there are people who do business as gamblers, they believe in luck rather than knowledge in everything they do in crypto!  Of course, you can trust luck but for a few percent because you have the knowledge to invest in crypto and if you get that knowledge you will see great success.

Example: Usually LTC pumps up to + 72 + but sometimes it drops to 38 38 !!  Now if you increase your thinking in this case it is very easy for a trader to make a profit if your trading does not depend on luck, you realize that every currency can fall but when it reaches a certain stage, stop it and start pumping again.  There is a great possibility to do!  I told a friend of mine to buy LTC when it was 44 percent when I saw BTC grow for a few percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in a big percentage.  He agreed with me and bought 10 LTCs, a few days later it increased to $ 56 and he sold there, so he made লাভ 100 after all the fees in less than a month!  So we used knowledge to make this decision not luck!  The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free anywhere and anytime!  Because you can learn through these forums and tutorials, blogs etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you continue to invest in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than you have earned and at the end of the day you will hate crypto.

4 hours ago, Rekha2021 said:

It is not very difficult to earn online, but it is not very easy. You can also earn from online with your talent and knowledge. Here you work with an open mind, if you want to work here, you have to keep trying completely. If you keep trying, you will succeed in working. You can earn money by investing here, you need to have experience about investing.

It's true but if you read the topic carefully then you will know here everything talking about luck and I know we not depends on luck everytime because sometimes we get great things and so we have to take care of these things..

Luck plays a very important role in life. We can improve our luck. We work hard, get slaves, learn, gain experience in our every goal. Can Succeed and Make Money

Those who consider trading or investing dependent on luck are wrong
Because he needs to plan and think of a plan, he needs to know
Knowledge here is the most important that leads to success

Certainly, you should learn technical analysis and study indicators before the process of buying any currency, and we must stay away from currencies that do not have a large trading volume

Yeah, you are right, and trading is a challenging method for newbies like me who have no idea what's going on, but I don't put my faith in luck like other beginners did because we're bringing our money there, because our money comes from our hard work and time, and you're going to rely on luck to do the trading? That is completely incorrect. We ought to be well-versed in our fields and continue to educate ourselves. So I am reading the posts of senior members to gain knowledge about trading, marketing and other things.  I hope I will learn and get experience from senior members.

Open your maind not every profit depends on luck. Some gains come to you naturally and some gains depend on your luck. That is why you must always keep your mind open.

Trading is mostly based on stats but the way many platforms behave they made it looking more like gambling. High leverage even 5x means that you get liquidated or double up after a 10% price change. One whale was enough to make Bitcoin's price dip by $1500 a few days ago and exchanges as Bitmex and Binance made hundreds of millions from liquidations. Hopefully traders at some point will see the dangers of these trades that require experience and vast knowledge to survive. 

Thank you for this valuable participation, my friend, is really right. Luck can play a role in profit or loss, but the main factor for this is the person's ability to mentally prosecute, his intelligence, and his ability to predict profitable deals. All of this needs long research and study, not just the coincidence of trading and investment, an art and science that you have to master. in order to You never get your luck

• +1 1

Yes, it is true one hundred percent
Most of the people who work in this field consider it a gamble
But as it says, the business owner must be rational, rational and knowledgeable in what conditions it is necessary to buy and in what conditions it is obligatory to sell.

Maybe sometimes the market can pump and it be our luck but without knowledge even that luck we can not get it easy.tracking market momentum on different exchanges site is not so hard now.

Yes dear I do not believe in luck I just believe on hard-working in my opinion hard work is key for success but luck is necessity but the hard-working is mensome knowledge at first after that practice and it make some experience

it is very important to research the market, the projects, and decide an investment based on that, So you must be a lucky person because you work hard. Success comes with work. This is the correct rate.

Hello, my friends. 

This is a great publication. 

I agree with you that cryptocurrency doesn't just depend on luck. 

It's also about knowledge. 

We have to make a decision by knowing before luck.

And you should be fully aware of the trade.

We have to be patient. 

Yes mate it's not every success depend on lucky, because in this forum you have to work very hard so that you can be successful because if you don't work you will not be paid.