Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

Yaah,,this is very important topics for everyone. Most of the people think that get profit depends on luck.But this is not true.Even i think to get profit depends on hard working.We should have patience and do hard work all the time.We should have enough knowledge about sites and follow all forum rules properly. 

It's very good topic i definitely agree with you mind and luck both factors are very important in life in every field. Your mind provides you knowledge and your luck provide you confidence to take riak

We should not deal with trading as a gamble, but rather as an entire world that needs a lot of experience and knowledge of its strategies, relying only on luck will lead to a great loss, so we must be patient, and learn the trading policies step by step, in order to start achieving profits  .

On 8/5/2020 at 3:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

Yes dude, you are 100% right that every success is not dependent only on luck. You have to work hard and do your best to get success and achieve your all goals in life.

• +2 1

29 minutes ago, Abdul Qadir khan said:

There will be a rare which earned from luck.  from your knowledge information experience smoothly work you will earn like luckiest person so every person is rare person

I am agree with your point of view. From work and patience you will be on que of lucky people

On 8/5/2020 at 3:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

I agree with your point of view depending completly on luck will lead us to lose hope after some failures. We should take knowledge also because knowledge is the only thing which lead us on the way of success. 

• +1 2

Yes my friend, you are right. The profit is not completely dependent  on the luck. Your Profit depends on your hard work, knowledge and experience or skills. If you have more knowledge and good skills then you will get good profit. 

you are right,. I agree with you,. Work here does not depend on luck, but rather on knowledge and knowledge. If a person relies on luck, he will definitely lose. Whereas when he relies on knowledge, he will make money

you are right,. I agree with you,. Work here does not depend on luck, but rather on knowledge and knowledge. If a person relies on luck, he will definitely lose. Whereas when he relies on knowledge, he will make money

• +1 1

The only aspect of earning in crypto world known to me to be mostly dependant on luck is gambling but the most convenient, suitable and valuable means like trading, investment and mining rely on the capacity of your understanding and experience. So learn about crypto currencies to glow higher 

You are right because every coin faces severe downfall. and at that low price it's always the Golden opportunity for a trader to purchase the currency. Because from that point coin can only be pumped and not brought down anymore.

• +3 1

Exactly not every profit depends on luck .Actually success and profit basically depends on effort .If your struggle is hard then certainly you get success .If you only depends on luck and doing no struggle then you can not gain profit .

Yes my dear I think it is best and very useful topic as examples you do a trade as luckily you got profit but I'm sure that every profit is not luck just learn it and be expert then your profit one day you will be able for profit.

Yes of coarse, it depends only working. If your work is positive and suitable so you can get your paid. If your work are not valuable and not attractive so you don't get any paid. 

Some people think that benefits depends on luck. So it is a wrong way. 

• +2 2

Yes not rely just on luck you should always hard work and  use your mind in your work then you will get the profit becaus luck is not always with you , most of the times you need to use your own mind to get the profit. 

In the start I think that it always depends on luck and I think it's hard to predict the value but now I believe that there are some factors which in real effect the price and there is some technical analysis. So I think we should not believe in kuch and make some use of mind so that we can succeded in this field.

Furthermore, our psyches and our hearts are assume to mirror the beneficial things that happen to us , there is alot of acceptable that comes in that we ought to definetly have the option to measure and work with the correct thought is to consistently keep our brain new and have an objective, I think 10% a month is additionally acceptable you can have the option to advance each month on the grounds that eventually, long term you twofold your cash regardless of whether you get 60% per year, that is very acceptable , that is 5% return each month , and in the event that you have a goood 10,000 Dollars as a speculation, at that point in the end 6000 becomes something great sky is the limt.

I think we now more mature then before and all member's are open minded and senior member's take risks in every field of life and after taking risks they easily achieve, every thing they wanted.

• +4 1

Certainly we cannot rely on luck. The basis of success in any work we do is commitment, perseverance, hard work and patience so that we can continue and excel in it.

• +5 1

@Tunuu @davy22 the truth is there is a lot of effort to which we have to work and put together a structure and strategy easy to grow with and that is why there is a good chance right now that we need to find solution to what is going on right now we have to be good  and be good in what is easy  we have to be good in finding solutions because right now its really  good that most of the Ether  is also heading up

• +1 1
  • +5 1

There are many that believe that you can only catch a trend on crypto prices for trading, if you are lucky to do so, however the simple fact is that many make decisions based on their knowledge such as the trends, financial circumstances and so on....

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is completely true, trading is different from gambling, trading has scientific principles and rules that the trader must learn or at least be familiar with, he must gain experience about some of the basic skills required in trading, if you do not know such matters, you should follow some recommendations that Give you some good advice.
I believe in luck in trading but this works sometimes, not always.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

I agree with you I learnt trading for new months because i believe in knowledge more than believing in luck.. Maybe some time the market can pump amd it may be our luck but without knowledge even that luck we can not get it easy..

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I agree with you your post very impormative for everyone . That,s u says its not depend on your luck  . 

U need hardworking to got something if u says its depend on luck and u can't doing hardworking u are wrong u are thinking about your future its not good . U doing hardworking i hope one day you got alot off money and everything

• +1 1

Thank you for this piece of advice. This is relating to us all to open our mind and do everything possible to do our cryptocurrency trading well rather that depending on luck to earn. Not every trading depends on luck but on how we have make our calculations before trading.

• +1 1