Trading pairs for Talk tokens - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Trading pairs for Talk tokens

Cryptotalk es un gran foro y amado por muchas personas en todo el mundo, por lo que no creo que su token pueda tener un valor de solo 100 satoshi.

Good afternoon. Well, to see the pairs it would be interesting to add others to be able to exchange them and be more feasible when selling.

the most important thing is that trading be added to bitcoin and ethereum, if we could have a hundred satoshi for each token

• +2 1

I hope that Talk will be added to all exchange pairs, because that will mean new offers for trading and may become an opportunity to do some arbitrage, especially since Talk is only available in Yobit and this currency really deserves to be traded against all pairs.

• +2 2

Currently, after the listing, the talc currency is traded against bitcoin and I think this is the best option because it accurately determines the value of the currency and can fluctuate a small percentage, and we benefit from trading in talc and selling and buying between a higher price and a lower price.

I have 139 usefull posts, but have not received my talk tokens yet. There are no talk tokens that I can send to my talk balance. I have entered my email

Talk tokens has been added against the price of Bitcoin and I think that this is sufficient for everyone because Bitcoin can exchange it with any other currency and there is good liquidity in all currencies that form a pair of Bitcoin.

There are many different pairs with talk token . But I only use pair with BTC. I trade it in BTC pair. Otherwise there are many pairs with different popular coins. I will prefer to trade talk/BTC because BTC is a stable coin and makes much easier than others.

• +2 1

The trading pairs of talk tokens are completely different.  If you can follow the rules of this site, you can benefit a lot in a short time.

I think that the Talk Token deserves attention and trading in it or investing against all pairs, especially the dollar, and I expect a good future for this currency as it is supported by the Ubayt platform and it is now low and its price is good to buy

• +1 1

The talk tokens are a very interesting coin. Want to definitely see the future of this coin and see how it does over time. Not looking to invest in it but very interested anyway.

It seems to me that the modern symbol is well correlated with Bitcoin and Ethereum, so I think that it is the right pair for it and it will have a strong correlation with the rise or fall of these giant currencies and therefore I think that its price will rise and will be of good value in the future.

• +4 1

The talk token has been added in crypto  world  but i  want to compare  the talk token  with the bitcoin. Because  bitcoin  change  into another  currencies easily. 

On 04/08/2020 at 10:54 AM, Calvinpriva said:

We only have few days to start trading Talk tokens, many people are waiting and they have many questions. Every new tokens they have their trading pairs, sometimes we can trade with many altcoins and sometimes we can trade with few. So what do you think will be the trading pairs for Talk tokens?.... What is your suggestion for trading pairs for Talk tokens?

Do you think Talk will have this pairs?

1. TALK / BTC - BTC / TALK
  2. TALK / ETH - ETH / BTC
  3. TALK / LTC - LTC / TALK
  4. TALK / DASH - DASH / TALK
  5. TALK / ZEC - ZEC / TALK
  6. TALK / YO - YO / TALK
  7. TALK / EOS - EOS / TALK
  8. TALK / XRP - XRP / TALK
  9. TALK / BNB - BNB / TALK
  10. TALK / USD - USD / TALK
  11. TALK / USDT - USDT / TALK
  12. TALK / RUR - RUR / TALK

Those are my suggestions! What is your suggestion for trading pairs for Talk tokens?

_________________.

@Ashsh

Hmmn this would-be great if it could be possible and I hope it is. It would make trading easier and beneficial for crypto talk earners.