Avoid article rewriter and spinner - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Avoid article rewriter and spinner

You must post in accordance with the rules of this forum, post from your experience to work on this forum. Avoid copying or copying someone else's posts. Post new topics every day, highlight new topics. All the rules in this flat-house are great. Every rule is pretty well arranged. You must post new information, you must post legal.

• +1 1

I didn't comprehend what the spammers realize in this gathering , about crypto are the way to compose spam posts, in the event that we need truly learn information, at that point look and compose post with our own thoughts don't spam in this gathering.

Important and useful information for everyone, where we have to write new ideas and search in order to benefit, as this information that you write is very useful to us, which makes the person progress very greatly and makes it a happy daily success.

Thank you for sharing this vital information with us. Though it may be stressful to make our daily posts especially the newbies that have to complete their first 100 posts within two days and this may prompt some to use article spinner which is totally unacceptable from the admin. This act is against the forum rule and i don't see how this act is different from plagiarism.

Yes because this class of members are the ones causing some challenges to the whole members and the forum at large. Because those half-baked information they dumb in the forum either in form of topics or comments will soon be deleted and when deleted that's when members begins complain bitterly about deducted in number of useful post to count for maximum payment. Let's be extractive in topics to comment and be reporting collectively to stop the user conveniency in the forum

On 8/4/2020 at 5:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.
Hope all the new members are learning greatly from this forum.

Today i want to write about a serious type of spamming in which so many new members are involved fully and it is using   'Article rewriter and spinner' for creating posts.

In an article spinner,when you enter an article,some words of that article will change and there will be slightly 30-40% difference between the original and spinned article.We can get so many apps or website for rewriting arcticle.

But it really made me disappointed when i saw some ne members of this forum are using them every,for every post.This is completely restricted in this forum.Moreover they are loosing their chance to learn.Here all the post should be created by ourselves.If you don't know something then at first do some study about it and then create the post.Using article spinner almost similar to copy paste and still now so many members have been banned fot this reason.

So i want to make it clear to all the beginners that it is completely prohibited to use any article spinner or any third party software to create your own post.Write down what you exactly know and if you don't know much,then at first learn it by reading some comments.
When you are using an article spinner,you literally can't learn anything.You may get some quick earning,but learning is so many times important than earning and as i said before,the admins and moderators of this forum are so much active and it will not take too much time to ban you from this forum.So be careful about this matter.And if any member see this kind of posts,then he should report it immediately.

Be honest,be safe and learn more.

PhotoGrid_1596496086841.jpg

You right my friend,This has become a bad habit. We should avoid this. Many of us who are new members make this mistake. But with the cooperation of seniors, we can stay away from this mistake.

Yes my dear plagiarism is not allowed here and it is not good act definitely it is not good act I think. So I say you be careful and be honest not use Google search and write by your mind and even reading the other post.

• +1 1

On 8/4/2020 at 4:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

Today i want to write about a serious type of spamming in which so many new members are involved fully and it is using   'Article rewriter and spinner' for creating posts.

In an article spinner,when you enter an article,some words of that article will change and there will be slightly 30-40% difference between the original and spinned article.We can get so many apps or website for rewriting arcticle.

But it really made me disappointed when i saw some ne members of this forum are using them every,for every post.This is completely restricted in this forum.Moreover they are loosing their chance to learn.Here all the post should be created by ourselves.If you don't know something then at first do some study about it and then create the post.Using article spinner almost similar to copy paste and still now so many members have been banned fot this reason.

So i want to make it clear to all the beginners that it is completely prohibited to use any article spinner or any third party software to create your own post.Write down what you exactly know and if you don't know much,then at first learn it by reading some comments.
When you are using an article spinner,you literally can't learn anything.You may get some quick earning,but learning is so many times important than earning and as i said before,the admins and moderators of this forum are so much active and it will not take too much time to ban you from this forum.So be careful about this matter.And if any member see this kind of posts,then he should report it immediately.

Using different rewriter tools to make posts is a scam and strictly prohibited in this forum. So these kinds of posts must be reported as they are using others knowledge and making posts with there names. 

Hello friends, it is really bad habits to do spam in different ways and thinking they are smart and no-one can found their activities. There are so many members has been reported in reporting topic who were doing plagiarism with slightly changed. I have been here from 2 months and I haven't tried to copy anyone's posts even haven't tried copy their thoughts and ideas.n

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes it is not good and it is not give you the profit at the end because we are here for become the expert if we can't participate in this forum then finally how you got expert so write itself and understand it.

• +1 1

It's wrong to use article rewriter to produce topic and comments, since we have the chance to say what we feel about a particular topic then we should write it from our mind.

• +2 1

Surely it's true we should not copy and pasted in crypto talk we do not accept that because is part of the rule guarding the forum 

On 8/4/2020 at 12:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

Thanks for the guide mate, you post is really interesting and full of facts, we shall fellow it bit by bit to avoid us falling into problems that will be hardly rectified or that may even lead us to ban. We are proud of you and work with this post so that we will all be safe.

• +3 1

Yeah, my friend, I agree with you to rewrite every article using the third-party app, its obvious spamming, I don't think this kind of topics are beneficial to us, and we don't have the right to steal any other person's imagination, I didn't understand what the spammers were studying in this forum. If we just want to gain knowledge, then this forum does not spam search and write posts with our own ideas.

When we repeat the same thoughts from someone without adding anything new to them, we will have stolen that person’s ideas, and this is an immoral act. It does not differ at all on the principle of copying and pasting
Such tactics should be fought and reported.

• +1 1

Thank you so much for making this a good and informative and useful topic for all members. We must make proper use of this forum and we must work honestly to always be safe in this forum. Posts should be published using your thinking, knowledge and experience. Otherwise we will be banned from the forum and we will miss this great opportunity. Therefore, following the rules, we should keep trying to create new and unique topics. good luck.

@Dorjoy12 @bino @Digital Yes of course there are many people who do not come here and they do such things to get maximum reputations as soon as possible, they pick up the famous post of someone and post it again by reposting By doing this, the post changes from 30 to 40%, but still here, at around , its administrators and  etc. are very active, they catch them and make them ben 

• +1 1

@Jami273

Yes you are right there are that type of spam, and I report such a spam.

But bigger problem is new members every day, they dont read rules at all or at least to check out how other members write and on all that forum have that type of spam that member copy other member text and change some words. My opinion is that forum mods and admins must to do something different to try to stop spam here.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

That's really bad, people do things in other to earn a living, they tend to maximize income in every possible way. The moderation team should may be set an AI system to help stop this act. It makes it less interesting.

@Jami273you are saying right rewrite is not a good habit . Should make a post of your own ideas which is total ganiune and have a purpose according to the post about this forum. so we should avoid to rewrite anyone post.

• +1 1

On 8/4/2020 at 4:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

Valid and even there is another stunt others utilizes a similar post to ensure that they are posting the first as a statement this makes the post they set up look somewhat enormous to such an extent that they compose two three sentences and everybody believe that they have an exceptionally tremendous beginning, no its all in the part that we can cite the individual we have and we are answering to and in the end we will appreciate a ton of work being shipped off us as an answer

Dear you have given a valuable information here.I appreciate your effort to make people aware of a prohibited work.This is exactly right that we should always use our self created topic and content.Many people put their little effort and and feel satisfy by creating post.It is not useful for them.Instead it will harm them.So do not use such type work.Work hard and be sincere with your work.Best of luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, Ikram ali said:

Yes of course there are many people who do not come here and they do such things to get maximum reputations as soon as possible,

Why do not you report about them who do this kind  of spamming  continuously  in our forum??  Recently  our forum facing reputation  cheating problem  badly more than before so if you see any member  getting  reputation in all of his post  continuously  then be sure he his doing misuse of our forum rule..  So be careful about  this.. 

You are correct in that. We need to develop and write new material that benefits the official subject when we add some information or feedback on the topics in order for the discussion to be productive and good.