Is this how we support new members? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is this how we support new members?

I don't know anyone registering on a forum and jumping in a random discussion asking what is <insert forum name>. In my opinion he deserved a negative reaction which won't matter at all as still this member will have to complete 100 posts first and show if he follows rules and behaves as a quality forum member or just do what he pleases and does not care for anything besides getting money with the lowest effort possible....

we have to do for newbie is try to make useful topics as well as posts. Then, if they have any doubts, clear them up. Similarly, the possibilities of crypto as well as the side effects all need to be well explained

I agree with you because we all need to tell every new partner we come across about your crypto rules and regulations etc. So that they make the least mistakes in their work and get good reputation as soon as possible. I would like to ask all of you to ask your other colleagues to join Crypto Talk. As this is a forum where every person can join and canbstart his work without any money. It is the only forum or it is the only website where one can start his work without any investment.

There are people here who have fulfilled their dreams and more towards their dreams.

Join Crypto Talk and Fulfill Your Best Dream.

I am agree with you the beginner always face this kind of rude behaviour of the seniors I am so sad about the condition of the beginners. Now I am requesting to all members that we should appreciate and encourage the new members by giving them the proper answer of of their questions.

First of all i want say thanks for raising a voice of beginners, Specially senior member also give guide lines to new members for posting new contents and suggest them to increase their knowledge form reading others senior members post and try to make usefull cmment on that post and try to understnd of this forum.

That's true.  Newbie negative reputation gives because they not follow rules regulation on this forum  this is bad for you . Tty to understand first you read post carefully. follow guidelines before posting . This forum is give a lot money if you work properly. 

Good question is this one. if we have any knowledge  should be share with everyone . That is great help. advice take a beginners and old members content must read and follow. First  complete your 100 post and after study step by step.

It is important to support new members.  They have to come forward with any problem. They have to have good manners and friendly relations with the new mompers.

We should think that everyone was beginner at some time. So we should be kind to new members who came here. They all need guidance at start. Yes if some senior members don't follow rules we can say anything. But to new members should be appreciated at start. 

Dear member i am also a new member and according to me all the seniors create simple and useful topics that new comers get them easily. Follow the instruction then create a topic.

Your post is very informative and useful for the new member thanks for sharing this useful post . If anyone newly join this crypto forum and don't how to create proper post. They should follow the crypto rules and regulations in this forum and don't copy paste.

First of all thank you for asking such heartfelt questions. This is a very important issue. Those who have come to do new work on this platform do not know much about it. We should all cooperate with them. Be friendly with them. Since they are new to the platform these tasks are new to them. We should all help everyone. Only then can we succeed.

• +3 1

Of course it's good idea because know one know tomorrow if you're friend needs help tooh just go and help them so that god help you too 

Oh this is unfair, one should be able to get proper knowledge about cryptocurrency.   That question was not like the basic question that he has zero knowledge about cryptotalk but we may be wanted to get more information about it and he even don't have idea how to ask it. Don't him scare rather we should suggest him.

It is a good topic to discuss and listen to the opinions of the other participants of cryptotalk since we all have different points of view and you are right friend he is breaking a rule in make a comment of less than 100 characters but for those they pay us to teach the other members of the forum so we have to be professionals and help newbies not to do this type of c stuff 

I am still new and i know how difficult it can be for new member's to ger familiar with this site. But they can get help from the questions already been asked from this forum and can get to know about forum rules.

On 8/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When i was replying a topic, i saw this unfair thing so i decide to post it so that we can discuss it together. There is a newbie known as @amnen he/she replied in the same topic that i was replying and asked "what is cryptotalk" but very sadly he received more than 15 negative reactions after asking that! Now here is my point for creating this topic, we always say we should support new members and we can see this is a brand new member (0-20 posts) but instead of supporting him we gave him warning points! We know writing a post with less than 100 characters is violating the forum rules but at least we could give those warning points if he was a newbie (21-100 posts)! But this member only has two posts and he asked that question so that anyone can explain deeply to him about this forum. I know not all members will agree with me, but regularly we see new topics about promoting this forum so we can get new members and help this forum to grow more than here, but if we will rush in giving negative reactions to new members like that, we will make them quit and give bad reviews for our forum! We should give them a chance, it was just a matter of explaining cryptotalk to him and maybe with some message to tell him rules of posts! We can use negative reactions to scammers, bad posts, meaningless, etc... but not to new members who need support to understand the forum! Only one member supported him by explaining cryptotalk to him as he asked!... @Moontong

1494373672_notfair.JPG.1c65f199af2140280c6fea5fad7a5493.JPG

Here is the reply....

24692684_notfair02.JPG.4fe5d7d721430e340e8e0da0730aaa8f.JPG

Credits to @Moontong

No doubt, yet all the individuals are not as savvy as you so we should give them opportunity and I have likewise got 2 negative rates in my first post which will demotivate the new part. Rather uphold them upto amateur. In the event that they rehash the equivalent, at that point you ought to respond .

I don't know more about because I'm new here but in some extent that we must serve others.

Helping HUMANITY is a great reward.

In this forum we are like as family, we should help each other carefully.

Helping is the proof of being a great person.

It is very necessary to follow all the rules and regulations carefully to keep away from violation

Thank you so much for creating this post. We should help the new members in this forum and avoid to give negative reputations. We have to keep in mind that we have all come to this forum for earning money and gaining knowledge so we must help every member here

Greetings to you, sir. Yes, the new member needs support from the oldest in the forum by telling them about the rules and laws of the forum to avoid them being banned from publishing, and the new member must enter the first section about the forum and study its content

• +3 1

We can help our junior members, when the create post we can guide them in a better way. Unfortunately I observe people prefer to comments  the post of the senior member,  don't prefer junior post don't like to guide but I think there is a need to reply on on new members post that they get encouragement and also work with more spirit.

Hello dear forum mate.yes we don't have to give negative rating to beginners because they don't have any knowledge about forum and cryptocurrencies therefore we have to help them to learn about forum and cryptocurrencies.we have to tell them about their mistakes and help them to improve these mistakes.

Of course we will refrain from bad posts and meaningless posts but new members must say bad posts should not be posted here so that something can be learned here and we must support them and help them all. Thank you.