Your Post is an Instrument for Change. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Your Post is an Instrument for Change.

I agree with you my friend, I hope the old members are committed to publishing useful topics so that the newbies in this forum learn from their experiences, in this way the forum develops for the better. 

• +3 1

You're correct, everyone shares their knowledge and expertise to help newcomers understand, because several new members throughout this forum want to build a career in crypto, so in our topics, they can learn crypto currency and achieve their goals, which is awesome for us.

You're correct, everyone shares their knowledge and expertise to help newcomers understand, because several new members throughout this forum want to build a career in crypto, so in our topics, they can learn crypto currency and achieve their goals, which is awesome for us.

• +1 1

Whenever someone makes a post or comment it is viewed by many. And many have analyzed. Your post can shape people's thinking.

I am more optimistic that the old members who contributed in the early days of the forum can come back at some point and share their experiences and we must take advantage of them and learn more to share and share knowledge with the rest of the forum.

You are right, I agree with you. One of us may have information that the other needs, so we have to work together and exchange experiences and knowledge to rise and raise the level of the forum

• +3 1

This goes to all members of the forum especially senior member. Seniority in every where is attributed to the amount of knowledge, experience and discipline one may had pass through or acquire in any given organization institution or forums virtually reflecting as ranks.

indeed you are very right my friend,  our posts will be an instrument for change because if we keep posting useful posts and constructive contents in the forum members will benefits through this posts and they will gain experience. 

I agree with you ,because most if new mumber is coming and they don't know to to servive and set goals . If we make a perfect post for newbie they can learn about so many things.  When you make a post without knowledge then it can be wrong information.  So don't do this and try to make a proper post which give maximum knowledge. 

Yes you are right we should post useful information and should share our post with newbies or senior members all because our post can help many to get know about things which they haven't known before and will hel our community to grow.

• +2 1

My friend, you are right, because the old members are sure that their experience in this forum is wider and bigger, and we hope that we, the beginners, will benefit from their experiences, success or failure at some times, this is definitely useful to us and we will wait for their advice every day

Old members do a good job in the forum helping the new members and giving advice to others.  We have to cooperate in improving this forum and making more useful posts and topics for discussion among the members well.

• +2 1

Not only the old members have to make new and useful posts, but also the newcomers and the new ones in the forum have to search for useful and important topics and write about them as well.  This is a forum for discussion and sharing of experiences and experiences, not just old members, they have to write posts.

• +1 1

Yes you are right I agree with you because our contribution here will help make this forum better and for learner weekend shall good knowledge Dylan from our topic or comments so keep sharing good information and useful content as I want to do here

Hello their greetings yes you are absolutely right if you have a good content on your post it can change the instrument of other person's so I strongly recommend it to create a good post with good content so other people can read and gain knowledge out of it

• +1 1

My post serve as instrument for change to others as all the topics and comment in the forum also serve as instrument for change to me am very grateful to be part in this platform and also have the opportunity to be participating.

Most  of the  members here  are nice  and especially  experienced  and they love to  help  others  I am grateful  to these  people.

• +1 1

Hi everyone! This is very great post. I am totally agree with you .you shared a very important point with all members. As i am a new member at this great paltform i also try to contribute in this forum for its well growth. And we should sharw our complete knowledge with others. Good luck. Have nice posting.

Thank you, my friend, you and all the great members of this wonderful forum. You provide us with help in addition to useful advice. I hope to gain more experience to work in the cryptocurrency market, but we all need encouragement and patience.

• +3 1

Yess good poetry and good knowledge always used as an instrument for being change. Column writer used their pen to change the thought of their followers .

Indeed I agree with you, everybody's perspective matter since we think in alternate points of view. Our commitment in this discussion plays significant and positive guideline. So give a valiant effort and continue to attempt to put forth a strong effort.

I agree with you, my friend . There are many distinguished members of the forum who provide good information to junior members, support them and transfer their experience to junior members . Beginners should also follow the publications of these members and read them carefully and attentively in order to obtain benefit from them .

• +1 1

Yes, of course, my friend, we must work to help novices learn more about encryption, cooperation, the secret of success. Bitcoin is good and fun for everyone to work in its field.

Yes my friend, all of us have to contribute in sharing good and useful topics,and we have to increase our knowledge and write useful and meaningful topics that help to improve and develop this great platform. Our posts have to be clear and reasonable. 

I agree with you, it is the duty of the experienced and old members of the forum to help the new members and put forward their many ideas and experiences in this field to help the members to do the work here in the forum without mistakes and in a correct way and also they should contribute to the development of the forum by giving suggestions to develop and update the way of work

• +3 1

I have found a lot of old members who trying daily to provide new members with piece of advice especially in the biginners section, there are a lot of usefull and great posts that must be really appreciated .However, We noticed also some of old members are just seniors by just thier name so thanks for everyone who help here.

Edited by Tasmem SH

Good day
What a wonderful and very expressive introduction
Certainly, seniority has its own respect and thanks to the senior members, we are getting more and more aware every day because of their advices, but can we make it easier if we share content that only attracts senior members and let them comment on it alone as we read?
It might be a good idea.

• +1 2