Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

Yes the ratio of most post in beginner section. We can seen lot of post which base of different topic and can improve ourself in posting. Most of people spend thier time in besection for learn ,because most of new post would be post in this section. So if we focus on this section then we can get knowledge  and can make usefull post into other section.

Hello my friend as the biginners section is most important in this Crypto talk forum. Exactly biginners section is main benefits of starting originating from biginners section.

This section improve newbies skills , knowledge and experience. So also it's best for trading and earning 

In my opinion beginner section is very helpful for new members. Because the new members know about the cryptotalk and what is cryptotalk on this section. And get a useful informations about cryptotalk currencies. And also know about the rules and instructions of cryptotalk. When they get more experience on this platform then they select other section and get a good rank 

Yes this secton is very good fof all member especially for beginner.If we will start our journey with this platform because we will learn a lot of good things which will help you in your future journey. So try this section for learn more.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, if a new member  joins this platform then he should work the Beginner section because there is a lot of information about this platform and due to which all the rules of this platform will be read and on this platform.  

For me I almost wrote most of my 100 posts in beginners section so I can have better understanding of the forum rules and the way followed to write topics and comments in it and that really benefited me and gave the ability to move to other sections and share my knowledge and opinion in other topics related to crypto not just about this forum 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hi friend!

Beginners section is really suitable for all the beginners who want to get comfortable with this community, it is also good for learning new things about cryptocurrency. If you want to learn things about the forum or some advice then you should explore yourself in this section.

Yes i totally agree with you that beginners should read all the rules and regulations of this forum before posting any content. Then they will be safe on the forum. 

• +1 1

My dear friend as we all know that no,one has not a complete knowledge about crypto world. No doubt in the beginning newcomers learn much,but they have not able to create new topic, because of not having complete information and of less experience.

My friend, you have shared a tremendous post with us. Newbies will be very much benefited by reading this post of yours. All the beginners should follow this post, they should read this post well and then also understand it. And beginners section is a section where all the basic things already exist. When any member joins this platform for the first time, he first starts the beginners action and there he gets to learn many things from the start. Most of the acting section in this platform is beginners section.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When I first joined this forum I was a bit confused what to post and what to not. Than I decided to have a look at beginners section. When i opened it. It gave me all important information which i needed to do quality work on this platform. I read many posts by the seniors and tried to learn something from them and later i was able to do a little bit good work. All thanks to the beginners sections. 

Beginners sections is section that's important to take care of either by learning new things or building strong foundations to help is crypto talk and crypto currency wallets.

Without a doubt friend, it is the best section there is to guide us and in fact it is the most active in my opinion, of course because this is due to the high volume of new people who enter the forum looking for solutions and what better section than begginers. it's my favorite.

• +2 1

Yes, dear, the beginners section is one of the very important sections in the forum because in it beginners learn all the techniques in writing topics or responding to them and how to work with any emergency that occurs with them in this field and they learn the principles of trading and how to deal with cryptocurrencies

If you are very right, you have to know what is the best to share in the forum, and the beginners section is the most appropriate to be able to learn very clearly everything related to cryptocurrencies and doubts, now the other sections are very important but the most common is this.

This is something very positive that is not achieved in almost any platform, I would say that no cryptotalk differs from the others because it is so complete that it undoubtedly covers all the topics, which are important to all, both beginners and experts, for that reason It is the best there is.

• +1 1

Beginner section is very important for new bies who join the crypto industry at first time because we have to read a lot of posts from this section to learn a lot of knowledge and experience. And when we have a lot of experience, we can trade well on this platform.

• +3 1

Yes the beginners section is really suitable for the newbies who really want to know more about the forum and the cryptosystem, and also get answer to his question there.

• +1 1

Best foundation of beginner section because it is very simple and useful platform for new bias then new member complete their register their IDs then they complete their hundred post with the beginner section so person love this forum so many people chose beginner section.

On 8/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

From beginners section i also get most of the information of this forum i get to know to that how much quality content is good to post here and how much it necessary i am hapoy that i joined crypto bcz it give me so much knowledge.

Of course  beginner section gives best foundation, it goes easy on us(beginners), I normally gives us simple and technical questions that we can answer easily. It teaches us well on how to succeed on this platform 

Yes, I agree with you, the junior section is a platform for senior members and the cornerstone of understanding the questions and understanding how to deal with this forum and know and avoid mistakes, so that you can learn things that you didn't think about.

• +2 1

Seriously, I must have to commend and appreciate the official of this forum for creating section for beginners to enable them equip themselves with some technically in other to get familiar with do and don't of the forum.

Yes of course. When a guy new join this platform he or she don't have any kind of idea what have to do. In beginner section questions is related to beginner. So this will help them much to continue on this site. This is best forum for start.          

Hi friends

Beginners section is really suitable for all the beginners who want to get comfortable with this community, it is also good for learning new things about cryptocurrency. If you want to learn things about the forum or some advice then you should explore yourself in this section. Thanks so much guys

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.