Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

On 8/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

Yes dear for beginners section is a big for new comers because when we join this forum we face a lot of problems and then this forum becomes a solution for us. 

• +1 1

Yes my brother you are saying right that this forum provide us the best section were we can learn about this platform that how it works. And we can ask questions from the seniors that what we should do for making good reviews and how to make best content so that people leave us with best positive response. Thanks brother

• +5 1

It is an essentiality for every beginner to spend at least four to three days surfing contents on the beginners section. This section is compiled with rules and guide on how to have a good, successful and profitable stay on this platform. Lots of beginner do not do well in thus aspect by jumping to other sections which eventually leads to their exit from this platform

• +4 1

This topic will really help newbies if i see newbies i will must recommend them  this topic and the first rules of the form they should follow that avoid copy paste and make useful replies or topics.

They are absolutely right. Beginner section is a great foundation. Whoever comes first to work on this platform, use the Bangalore section and a lot of questions go into the player and you get to learn a lot of things. Study self and you will also benefit from here, the death senior here is the one who is doing our work and we are questioning whatever we have issues and we get to know from the infection. 

• +1 1

A good foundation in cryptotalk platform start from the beginners she'tion becouse from the beginners section is where someone will learn many thing to get best knowledge 

At the point when I entered this segment and saw the posts, and how all the inquiries are replied in an unmistakable, straightforward and clear way, I truly felt agreeable and said that this discussion is perhaps the best gathering, particularly as it has a unique area for apprentices.

Bigner section  is very helpful for the new member, on this he can learn a lot from this.Bigner  section is a very good section for knowledge, user can learn a lot from it There were always new topics on this, it is very easy for the user to get knowledge about very good .i like it.

In my love, people who tell about the forum in a good way, they should tell us well that you can benefit other people. I know as much as I know If the originals know more about this form then they should tell things more openly. 

I agree to you bro. Yeah it is best for the beginners. It is because the beginners here to do for working. When you work anywhere than you also got some some money as a reward. So it is best foundation for beginners.

Beginner section is the best place for newbie because newbie have no know knowledge about this forum they enter to this forum with zero knowledge so if they spend time here they learn a lot things and able to move on to other section 

• +2 1

You are absolutely right friend. Really beginner section gives us best Fundation about crypto currency.in the beginner section, crypto gives us about the primary knowledge for cryptotalk. In this section,we are able  to understood all topics about crypto and the old member of the site also helps us here.                   

Beginners section is the best Foundation. It's so true my friend i think. 

If a beginner can understand his work properly he can cut a good figure in this platform. 

So i agree with you my friend. 

Every beginner should have to follow the crypto rules.  

Best of luck for all beginner. 

Thanks  

It is a cryptocurrency exchange. It helps other people and members to become familiar. Because of this many members and people give their information and knowledge to it which is then used by many others

I think the educational department is good and suitable for all members.  The apprenticeship department helps me learn a lot of basic things in cryptocurrency.This forum is about every topic.  I have learned from the experience of seniors and received a helpful and useful amount of feedback from them.

Good day mate you are absolutely right. When i first started i went straight to the beginners forum and it has laid a good foundation for me on the platform. Though im still a beginner but i have spent most of my 100 posts on the beginner forum

The apprenticeship department, it is very important to provide rules and policies for new members here and they can learn from here how they will invest and do better in the future and it is a great place to understand something good about the forum. 

Right dear @Guru2050actually beginner sections is a foundation for newbies bcz newbies can learn and understand the forum. They come about to know rules and guidelines of the forum. Being a newbies is a great moment bcz u learns a lot on daily basis and everyone is wishing to help u

Yes i agree to this.because  if you work here on the beginner section  then you get known to all the basic things of that forum and you become familiar to all the problems then you have no difficulty in any section so you should make comments first of all kn the beginners section ..

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. Bigners  section in crypto platform is very good for incoming members. When you come in this section, many of your problems get resolved. Because in this section you get answers to many of your questions. This section greets you a very good and strong foundation for working on this platform. So my advice is that every new incoming member must spend some time in this section. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I agree to you that that beginner section is perfectly designed for the beginners.

The new member joining to this forum can get all the important information about the cryptocurrency from their section. but it doesn't mean that we should have a lot of time in that section because that section is not for the senior, you want to learn about cryptocurrency then you should the visit other sections.

• +1 1

The beginners section is the most suitable place for every beginner who wants to enter the field of cryptocurrencies. By the way, we have to enter this section in order to help and guide the new members. I suggest doing some explanations in a video and put it in the beginners section for help.

Hello friends, yes these things are very important. I think most of the beginners don't know the rules and regulation of this forum. So they should first learn it and then put comments.

Yes the ratio of most post in beginner section. We can seen lot of post which base of different topic and can improve ourself in posting. Most of people spend thier time in besection for learn ,because most of new post would be post in this section. So if we focus on this section then we can get knowledge  and can make usefull post into other section.