Big appreciation for the moderators. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Big appreciation for the moderators.

A clap for all the moderators.... Appreciated ❤️❤️♥️♥️

Moderators are doing there duty very well that why we always seen this forum useful and helpful. They always monitor our activities and warns us when we try to voilated the rules . In short they are doing their duty and we should do our duty

• +1 1

Yes it true that moderator play big rule in that plateform. It's really tough to delete useless and irrelevant post. So I appreciate all administrator who connect this great platform. 

Sometimes people blame them but try to learn from our mistakes and don't repeat again

Yes it's also true that administration of Crypto is last hope of all members.justice play big rule in every Field

We really appreciate the effort of the moderators and administrators for making this forum colourful and working tirelessly for the benefits of the members of the forum and we also appreciate there effort for making the platform as one family and we hope they will continue making the forum active and hard working we really appreciate @Abideen

Edited by MK AHMAD
  • +1 1

Of course, we are very grateful to these moderators because they work day and night in order to make the forum clean and there are useful posts in it. Through these, they delete unwanted posts and they read many and filter the forum from incorrect topics. We thank them all for their wonderful effort

• +1 1

5 hours ago, MK AHMAD said:

We really appreciate the effort of the moderators and administrators for making this forum colourful and working tirelessly for the benefits of the members of the forum and we also appreciate there effort for making the platform as one family and we hope they will continue making the forum active and hard working we really appreciate @Abideen

Well said mate, you could have s even gave the appreciation on the behalf of the hole members of the forum because you have said it all. All I have to say now is a very big thanks to the moderators as they have done it all for us. Thanks for the appreciation mate. @MK AHMAD

Sometimes it frustrates me a bit that the moderators delete me publications, but to be honest I am very grateful for the moderators, because if they did not delete the bad posts I would not learn anything, now I am learning to write in the forum efficiently and cleanly, also We can that all the moderators of the group are always very active, that is why we do not see spam or pages that could harm us, so many thanks to the moderators and administrators for their hard work in the forum.

• +3 1

Mods do an outstandingly good job in the forum, the least we can do  in return, besides acknowledging their effort, is trying to keep the forum nice and tidy by not posting useless or spam content, reporting any post or topic that is not in line with the forum rules and regulations, and of course doing our best to produce good quality content to keep the excellent reputation of this our forum.

• +1 1

If the truth is that you are right, we must be grateful to the moderators for their great work in the forum, they take care of everything, everything goes well in this great forum

I think moderators do a good job in the forum, and the least we can do in return, is to try to keep the forum nice and tidy by not posting unhelpful content, and to report any comment or topic that does not comply with the basic rules of the forum. The excellent reputation of this forum.

Yes, you are right, my friend
It must be really tiring to control member activity on such a large platform
We should be grateful for their cooperation with us
We have to help them to report any abuse or random post from members

• +3 1

The moderators are really the MVPs of this forum. Thay are the ones that make it possible to keep peace and calmness around here. Imagine what chaos it will be without these guys. So I say a big thank you to them and keep up with the good work.

Their work ranges from deleting unhelpful posts to giving warning points to finally banning But they are given second chances in terms of canceling the penalties on accounts if they prove their seriousness in working effectively and effectively in the forum and the current evaluation system includes a major helpful factor for them.

• +2 1

Of course moderator and team of cryptotalk always doing the best Every time to clean and safe Thai from scammers and the crupt people. They watch everyone and also check our post . Useless post Deleted and paid for useful post.

All you have seen many photos like the cryptotalk. But their management is unable to manage the members and they are unable to apply the rules it their forms. Are you allowed to appreciate the moderators that they are doing great job by applying the rules and their rules is to stick to and similar to every member and they are managing the crypto talk very good.

You are correct, I ought to thank the arbitrators who work superbly so all that proceeds to improve, and they are continually watching that we as a whole agree to the gathering rules, so I believe that every one of us ought to contribute our assistance, taking care of our responsibility competently.

On 7/31/2020 at 12:21 PM, Moontong said:

In every forum there are always moderators or admin that are watching us to the things we are doing in the platform, they keep the forum good and clean that is why they are really active and they keep on deleting some useless posts. Let us be thankful because they are here, they are doing their responsibilities here.

1. They are so active in deleting useless and redundant posts.

2. They ban those members who violate the rules of the forum.

3. They give restriction points or warning points for useless content. 

They keep this forum presentable, do not blame them for giving us warning ponts, let us just be thankful for them because they are doing their responsibilities so well.

Yes you are right this is a fair platform and all the credit goes to moderators or the admin team of cryptotalk. They should be appreciated for their great work.👏

On 7/31/2020 at 12:21 PM, Moontong said:

In every forum there are always moderators or admin that are watching us to the things we are doing in the platform, they keep the forum good and clean that is why they are really active and they keep on deleting some useless posts. Let us be thankful because they are here, they are doing their responsibilities here.

1. They are so active in deleting useless and redundant posts.

2. They ban those members who violate the rules of the forum.

3. They give restriction points or warning points for useless content. 

They keep this forum presentable, do not blame them for giving us warning ponts, let us just be thankful for them because they are doing their responsibilities so well.

Indeed!

Moderators & admins are the backbone of every forum.

Here at cryptotalk moderators & admins are doing their best to clean the forum from useless posts . They ban spammers & give warning point for useless posts or plagarism.

Edited by Imtasal Sandhu

Very big appreciation to the moderators for making us learned and earn here, during this period of times staying in cryptotalk really makes me motivated to share what I know about cryptoworld to other members who are willing to learn. Moderators making it possible because they removed those who do spam here and does who didn’t abide by the rules and regulations of the forum, and with this it makes the sharing of knowledge and experience more easier us the members.

we appreciate the admins effort because they always working to keep the forum as a good environment for those who want to discuss about cryptocurrencies with each other and benefit at the same time those who read their posts , also not allowing spammers and scammers to exist so the forum still clean from them and no member get trapped and lose their money because of them 

• +5 2

Good work dear, we should not blame the moderators because they are honest with their job and perform their duty at the peak. Well, they work hard to keep this forum clean and big number of post have been deleted on daily basis . Sometimes I got really frustrated when my post get deleted still I wonder on my work and the nxt the number of useful post always increase and I get paid more

Moderator  here are endeavoring to keep this discussion run in a quality way. They are erasing pointless posts and remarks which are of bad quality. They are Banning inert clients. I salute all the arbitrators in this discussion.

We truly need to like the arbitrators of the gathering since they have a truly difficult task. a great deal of individuals are basically remarking only for installment and don't generally think about the stuff that they post. They are not looking for information and are not utilizing the gathering to the full degree. Particularly after the arrival of the TalK token much more individuals have joined the gathering, expanding the occupation of the mediators.

I agree with you that moderators are very quick to delete posts. If we make a small mistake, they will catch us right away. If we don't make a good comment, they will delete it right away. Also, if we keep making mistakes, they will warn us. And then ban to them.They also give us our earnings and handle all kinds of matters. I think we should appreciate the moderators.

The administration of this forum has a plan and a goal for the future of this site, and they are doing sharp work for this goal in accordance with applicable controls. Consequently, we, as members, must respect this work and effort, monitor and continuously correct the forum’s course by cleaning it up, their competitions, and their constant attempts to provide the best opportunities for profit and work.

Yes off course  moderate active to see all members and posts. They work hard more than any person. I salute to all moderate because he was spending his/her precious time on this forum for our help.