Read the content, not only the title! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Read the content, not only the title!

Most of the members just see the title and start comment and ignore the full content which is not good idea, some time the title only can give you wrong idea. So you should need to see the full content and then start your comment.

It's not a surprise thing for this topic to be honoured with a BATCH OF RESPECTED CONTENT. It's a deserve award. Very useful topic and I urge everyone to emulate and imbibe the teachings of the topic for us to continue to have a better cryptotalk forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

This is important, since I have also seen comments that have little to do with the topic that is being discussed or, for example, sometimes they post in other languages that are not accepted in that section.

I learned to report them as spam in the case of inappropriate or copied comments, and if they are written in another language, the same.

Just reading the title is not enough to understand the topic presented in the post because there are long posts whose titles are short on the topic and the existing ideas.  The one who only reads the title of the posts and writes comments on them will be inappropriate and useless comments that he makes because it is possible that the title of the post is not related to it significantly.  You have to read the entire publication and understand the topic before responding to it in order to develop your writing skills.

On 7/30/2020 at 7:52 AM, Moontong said:

I always see some unrelated comments on different topics, why it happens? Do you read first the content of the topic or you are just relying on the title? There are some instances that the title is not that so related to the content that is why you have to read the whole content to understand well the things they want to say. 

Reading will help you improve your vocabulary and you will learn also information by reading. Are you just commenting on the topic just to complete the requirements if that so then you'll no grow as a person. Reading is really good because it makes us learn new things. Reading started all things we know right now.

The first thing to do is place a title that is linked to the content, otherwise you would be falling into a trap proposal, why should I place a title that says "What do you think about global warming" and I do not speak that in my content? That would be absurd from every point of view, the title of a writing frames everything that its content will have, attracting people with titles that are different will make the reader lose interest in the content, for saying something, if I do not want to read about the BTC but about ETH and the title misleads me so I think I will not read that user's post again for misleading me Title to attract the reader to what I want to express in the content, if not it is all based on the same, then my post is not good.

I'm actually surprised this happens as much as it is. you can't add to a topic without reading the initial argument/post about it, this should be basic reading capability and also just reading a title and doing stuff in accordance to it is a bad way to write a post as well you might even get called out by post farming and loosing reputation or your posts being deleted so what's the point in doing it in the first place? I can understand the desperation when you still haven't filled the quota but you are just shooting yourself in the foot I believe.

On 7/30/2020 at 5:52 AM, Moontong said:

I always see some unrelated comments on different topics, why it happens? Do you read first the content of the topic or you are just relying on the title? There are some instances that the title is not that so related to the content that is why you have to read the whole content to understand well the things they want to say. 

Reading will help you improve your vocabulary and you will learn also information by reading. Are you just commenting on the topic just to complete the requirements if that so then you'll no grow as a person. Reading is really good because it makes us learn new things. Reading started all things we know right now.

It is always good to read the topic before commenting and not respond with what you think just by seeing the title, certainly as you say it is not known that you can learn if you focus on doing a good job within the platform and the posts that are created for enrich our knowledge

• +4 1

Yes, there are some people who do this, but this will be reflected on them and on the quality and quality of their publications. The main goal of working on the forum in addition to earning currencies is to increase knowledge and learn

I agree with you, when I got to this forum I did not know much about Cryptocurrencies, I did not understand them but little reading the post and all the comments of people and I managed to understand what Cryptocurrencies are and how they work

• +1 1

On 7/30/2020 at 5:52 AM, Moontong said:

It is good practice to read the main post first to be sure if you know what was published and if you can give an accurate opinion about it and not believe that you already know what it is about because at first glance the title seems to reflect clearly on what what it is about and sometimes if you read it seems that the topic is directed to what you believe but when you read you realize otherwise and you even learn something

• +4 1

my friend, if we do a poll inside the discussion board, we can discover that the a success members are the ones who study the subjects and share their experiences with me

analyzing topics will benefit you and growth your knowledge and revel in

we're seeking out know-how and cash

you must now not search for cash simplest

This is true, they are absolutely right. Others do not mind reading all the content, only the title that leads to unrelated comments because they have only an idea of the title and they think about it and that's it! and others just want to complete their daily post or daily goal and don't mind reading.
To comment I read the title of the publication and several comments to know that I am related to the subject! we must always keep improving!

• +2 1

It is true. We need to appreciate working on content. Thank you, author of this article. It was very useful for forum members to remember/

If the topic is not read well then there will be no good response, and this affects the presentation of a good discussion among the members

1 hour ago, Amelia23 said:

This will help us understand the posts better and have a better approach in replying to the particular topic,

Well, this is the reason why we need to read it's context or the idea to know more and also to understand what is pointing of that topic, if you already get the point of the topic, you can now proceed to make a reply and started to have a discussions.

• +4 1

Yes, I agree with you. Some topics are titled a question, but the content is a response, and some respond to the same question again. I agree with you on this point.

Yes, I strongly agree with you dear, we should read the content, it may be valuable for us, we can learn too much from other experienced  members, they guide us alot by their post, beside the earnings, it will also boost your knowledge and content writing skills, you vocabulary will also improve if you constantly read the content of people in this forum, wish you best of luck 

Yes my friends this is very important thing which should be follows by everyone. Because most of the members are working here just for money and not for knowledge. They didn't read the topic and contents and delivered the posts. And the moderators didn't like these kinds of activities and they received negative reputation instantly. So next time be careful my friend. 

Yes, i find so many post where title and contents do not match. So i would like to suggest everyone to just not see title but also go through the contents written over there. Read and then have your thoughts. Do not just jump from the topic. Everything you share has its importance. Be precise.

Edited by Roop
  • +1 1

I also think , reading contents is more helpful . Sometimes topic is difficult to understand.  In such case , you can go through contents and get information about the topic more clearly. The contents of senior members are really helpful to me. Before posting I always go through them so that it would be easy for me to get the clear idea. Sometimes in the rush to complete tasks ,one can make mistake by reading only the title.  This can be disadvantage to them.  

Most of the cases that the same things happened, most of the people are so much hurry to hit the post. The main purpose of the post is the know something new and help someone else by the help of the knowledge. But in the few cases the reality is the totally different. 

• +2 1

Yes it happens sometimes that the topic is completely different to the subject or title name so if you comment by only observing title, your post can be regarded as useless.

In my opinion, the creator should concise his topic so that reader understand the topic's conclusion.Some members just read the topic and to complete thier daily limit of comments. 

Basic purpose should be learning creators and readers must keep in mind.

Читайте комментарии, а не просто читайте контент ... заголовок очень интересный, на самом деле есть много участников, возможно, включая меня, иногда мне скучно читать длинные сообщения, поэтому сразу же комментируйте после прочтения заголовка сообщения, ... даже если это важно читать все, включая комментарии других людей. оттуда сформируется "живое" обсуждение. прочитайте .. поймите .. ответьте ...

• -5 1

signbot (1).gif