We can still give reaction - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

Thank you, my friend, for this kind post and the idea that you put forward, it is beneficial for the other members.
Yes, my friend, you can take advantage of your restriction and prevent you from posting to read topics and increase your posts, as well as support other members by giving a positive reputation to those who deserve it, this is a very ethical act from you.

Wow, this is good, thanks for sharing this info, before now I was not aware we can still read post and give reputations to other members post when placed on suspention for violating some certain rules of the forum.

Thank you.

You are saying right we should give reputation to the deserving posts if we giving someone the negative rating than we should also mention the weak point of the posts 

You said right dear. I notice after the changing the rules of the forum the people stop giving reaction to others also on deserving posts, I think this is not fair. We always keep giving positive reputation on those post which deserve for it and also on the beginners posts for their motivation.

In that restricted period you still active and read useful post means its your dedication against this forum, and learn new thinks it's great and you mention if we banned temporary then also continue our earning through our reputation points. its really good implement by forum administration...!!!

My friend, because you have been active all this time, you must be enjoying this forum. You must give a good reputation to your post to prevent it from being deleted and banned for ten days.

Yes, this is true. If we encounter difficulties like these, we should not waste time without interest, we must use the time, read the posts carefully and give positive feedbacks to the useful posts.

• +3 1

This is great, my friend. I respect your persistence and commitment to the forum. Keep searching and reading the topics in the forum to keep learning and expanding your knowledge. I wish you success.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. Thank you for continuing to participate in the forum despite the restriction, this is really a good step from you and it shows your dedication to your work! Despite your ten-day penalty, you continued to visit the forum, read other people's posts and learn something new, I wish you good luck.

Thank you for this important information. We must continue to read all posts and give positive reaction to posts with good content.  The focus should be on knowledge, not money, because knowledge is the basis of success.  When we have good knowledge, we can earn a lot of money easily and without any effort.

You did well to continue working in this forum because most of the members, when they are subjected to compliance, withdraw and this is wrong

And if your persistence this will make you realize your dream, good luck, my friend

Even though you are banned for making posts or creating topics, you are still searching for something to do while you are banned, and you discover that you can still respond to certain posts that you believe are worthy of your reaction. I believe that someone who sees this post and is currently banned will become inspired because they can do and gain something.

In this wonderful forum you can get another opportunity, you must learn from your mistake and not repeat it. Yes, you can give reputation to others, but remember to give a good reputation to those who deserve it

• +3 1

Cryptotalk has strict rules to avoid chaos on the forum. I think that`s great, because it let follow discipline. To make forum better we should control ourselves and follow all rules. 

Since you were active all this time of your suspension it means that you enjoy your time in cryptotalk and at least for me this makes you a honest member. Others would just come back after 10 days have past. It is remarkable and shows dedication.

I thank you very much, my friend, for this positive step that you have taken We must always think about others, not just our interest, because we are all friends here and we care about each other's interests.

I think that relates to the punishment you received, my friend.

But the good thing is that you admitted your mistake and now you correct yourself and continue to gain experience in this field.

Yes friend we can still give reaction if we voilate the rules of the forum them the administrator will restrict us form the forum for some days but we have the right that we give reaction to useful or useless posts. I want to tell you that follow the rules of the forum.

It's great that you keep learning from the forum, reading posts, giving a positive reputation to members, and you are temporarily restricted from posting. It's a good feature in cryptotalk. I hope you don't get restricted anymore.

• +2 1

I love to respond, and mostly not to the posts that the creator posted very thoughtfully but it was ignored for many reasons, so I'm trying to find some of these comments or posts that didn't get any feedback and give them.

You must spend this period well learning and reading the forum rules in order to avoid the final ban from the forum and read useful topics and give a good reputation to those who deserve it for support and encouragement to publish new topics.

• +2 1

That is excellent information for you that you can keep offering responses to other people and not that you have done like other people who had returned later and had kept on composing that isn't awful yet this is acceptable what you did in light of the fact that you could esteem others and show that you followed and never surrendered.

Hello friend, it is okay. You can successfully bypass this restriction, because despite your restriction, you read the posts and communicate in a nice reaction.Since you did not give up I hope you will tell us why they are restricting you so that we can all benefit from the mistakes and avoid them

I think this forum give you great chance of learning so you can get a lot of knowledge about crypto world and i feel happy that you contribute this forum and react on each useful post because our reaction is very important and it help other member to find the useful topics.

You are a good friend of the forum, because despite the punishment you were subjected to from the team responsible for the forum and is restricting your participation for 10 days, you continued to visit the forum and read the posts of others and continue learning and this is really