We can still give reaction - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

Well done, my friend
I am proud to have people like you here with us on this fair platform.
Although you were banned, you did not give up your work in this forum, and you kept reading and knowing , The world needs people of this type in order to increase development and awareness.

• +3 1

That was a wise decision, and thank you for continuing to participate in this forum after being banned for ten days. You did the right thing; reading and continuing to learn are two positive things you should do when you're barred from the platform. The positive news is that you can also earn by assisting other members with their prestige.

3 hours ago, Imrana943 said:

Well, you can give reactions even if you get a warning point, but you should avoid giving random reactions because you will also be violated, the forum provided us with the possibility of profit through reactions. This shows your dedication and how much you enjoy your time on cryptotalk. 

@Imrana943 Unfortunately they removed the option to pay for giving reactions, I read that in a post made by a moderator, the cheating led to eliminating that part, I would have liked to be when they paid us for the reactions that one gave to others, I imagine they took that To cheat and then we all lost that chance
I include myself because at this moment I would be winning for that, but you have to go ahead and follow the rules to avoid the prohibitions.

Hello my friend, I think that working here is the best opportunity to work on the Internet in the world because this forum provides knowledge as well as earning money. Therefore, we must pay attention to the rules in order not to violate any of them and to be subject to the ban.

This is a good thing, my dear friend, as despite your restriction, you still follow the forum and read more publications to increase your knowledge by fold. This is something that many members do not have, in addition to your insistence to continue working in the forum. Really, this is an ideal thing. We wish you good luck at work.

• +2 1

Thanks dear  we need such members who always try to make them good member. And you are doing a good duty . Because giving reputation to useful posts is our duty. And as a good member we have to give reputation to useful posts . 

Thanks.

Hello my friend, thanks for this new information, it is a good thing that you can benefit from the period of your restriction, I think it is better to abide by the laws so that we do not get any punishment in the forum.

I don't know if you could read the topics and rate them in case you were tied up
Because I am a beginner here
Ask old members, they will definitely benefit you

The reaction at some point is beneficial for us, it may be positive or negative when some body reacts to our publications, it means that they know well, then we have more experience, they must show our error.

Even though you were involved during your suspension, it seems that you take your time on cryptotalk, which, at least in my opinion, qualifies you as a trustworthy participant. Others would simply return after ten days had passed. It's impressive and demonstrates commitment.

Hello my dear friend, you are probably bound by publishing. Something positive. This is evidence of your frequent participation and your great contribution to the encryption forum and your follow-up to work, even though you are restricted. This gives us strength and confidence that we stand at any pressure. We must persevere and work hard

• +4 1

I think that this was a lesson for you, my dear, and it is now a lesson for me and for all beginners, especially those who still violate the rules.  .I hope everyone who has problems go to the section about the forum because it is a complete course to join cryptotalk.

• +2 1

That's really a nice job done by you. That's still during your restrictions periods you are able to visit cryptotalk forum and also give positive reputation to members who deserve to be given. 

By the grace of God and my honest work, I haven't been gotten experience of block or banned from Cryptotalk. So, I don't know that what can we do. Either we can give rating or not? But I think you just have to restricted from posting the posts. But you can give reputations to deserving posts.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, of course, because reflexes are the ones that express your opinion and your thinking clearly and honestly and do not mind asking your ideas here when facing a problem, all you have to do is to adhere to the basic conditions of the forum .

• +2 1

It is a great step from you that you are still reading the posts and giving reviews despite the suspension penalty imposed on you and this indicates how much this site means to us and prompts us not to give up when we are alerted.

It is a great feature.  Although you can no longer post anything, you can read and interact with icons on the various and interesting topics in the forum.  We really have become addicted to reading here, to class, and to learn.  I'm really happy about that. 

Well, it's really good that after you ban for 10 days, you can continue reading and evaluating other members' posts
They put you in this option so you can learn and benefit from the participation of experienced members and avoid getting banned again.

Helpful post. I hope you explain to us the reason for the restriction on your account. This may be a reason for the benefit of many members so that we do not make the same mistake.

• +2 1

Dear Friend, I wish you the best of times.

Well done what you have done, it is better than doing nothing at this time of restriction.

Read about the topics, learn from them, and give interactions for those who deserve this. This is a beautiful act of you.

In return, you gained some knowledge without wasting time, and made the best use of the restriction.

• +3 1

This is a good thing. I did not know that you can give a reputation to others during the period of restriction and I think it is a good thing in order to keep in touch with members of the forum and read their posts and give them a reputation.

• +2 1

Yes my friend, I still react to other members' posts.  Because if we react to someone, they will react back to us.  If react increases, our reputation will increase.  If reputation increases, we can be successful by working in this forum.  So we should all react to others.

Yes, I am still residing, as there are many posts that deserve positive reviews.  In addition, this is important to support the new members to encourage them to keep working and doing their best.

That's sweet of you.. Not many would do this during the restriction period. It is better than waiting and doing nothing. You read posts and didn't waste time in vain, on the contrary, you gained knowledge.. Good luck ✌

Edited by Reham Fares

It was a good move friend, still thank you for participating in this forum even though you are under punishment for being banned for ten days thanks you did the right thing, you can do good deeds while reading and still learning while being banned from the forum. The good thing here is you can still earn with reputation for other members