Awareness about investbox for beginners before investing on it - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Awareness about investbox for beginners before investing on it

This is a very useful and important post. You have gained good knowledge about my investment by sharing it among us who are ignorant about your investment. Each of our members should have good knowledge about investment before investing.  Have to.  Make the right decision.  Thank you for sharing my important inexperience.

Thank you for this informative post. I've been investigating investbox for a while and it start to look very shinny to me, but i am not sure about that because i can make more money while trading, i know it's more riskier but profit is much bigger for me, but trading requare knowledge that's why i am trying to improve my knowledge much as i can.

• +1 1

Thank you dear for the advice. It is really good for new members just like me to know before investing. By this we can make our account more secure and make money. Thank you for the post.

Thanks for this information, it is wise to make personal research before choosing a coin to invest on. Personally i prefer the plan with high percentages because you can make profits alot but too risky.

Thank you for sharing with us these valuable advice. In my opinion, you should have invested a small amount of your money in order not to lose all of it. If you do not have knowledge of investing, it is better to enter it and we must invest in famous currencies such as Bitcoin because its investment provides us with the largest material return.

From reading this post I rushed and check my yobit exchange account actually the feature is there including investment for the main payment coin talk coin. 1 percent interest is very profitable to make your savings increase quickly

• +2 1

On 7/26/2020 at 6:49 PM, Jami273 said:

1.Don't go for big interest rate.The big the interest will be,the very some the price of the coin will come to the ground.

That's what I used to tell people, the biggest interest Investment doesn't always look genuine 😉, and you may later lose all your earnings because of getting back double of your Investment in little time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is really useful topic the maximum crucial factor in invest box is selecting selecting in appropriate funding plan and the maximum crucial factor is selecting foreign money that has right buying and selling quantity and interest with inside the Marketplace due to the fact making and investment non buying and selling currency is is a large although the earning prices about 50% in step step with day due to the fact that you "ll no longer the capable of promote those currencies easy and you may virtually lose

• Useful or interesting 1

you are right that things happen with most of the people whenever a new coin is launched the investment program is introduced and with the passage of the time the rate drops more than what we can earn from the investment.

Thanks for that we really appreciate on your advice your gave and the experience you shared with us,becouse in this life one have to plan well becouse if you fail to plan you will plan to fail thanks for your Advice and your experience shared with us

On 12/30/2020 at 12:40 PM, Kerseem said:

There are some investment that actually brings profits, but yobit investbox have different requirements in any investment you want to make, some require a daily action before you can make profits and some no action, is left for the investor to choose what he want to invested on. 

That's true their are some options in yobit investbox that we have to choose between investment plans like you said some investment plans need daily actions that we have to finish every day to receive the interest from our investments.

This kind of investment works this way. when there is such a high return then it means the risk is very high, there is nothing to much to say about that but in my opinion, one should have tried to take one's imagination as far as one can think of it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Generally, all the coins that are in the investbox have an amount of distribution that is infinite, i.e, inflation may eat up the currency, and therefore it is not profitable at all. It is only good and safe to invest in the investbox when a new currency appears in the market, since the demand far exceeds the supply.

• +2 1

Investbox on yobit is really something that everyone on that exchange should know about the investbox. That thing is really profitable if you know how you could use it properly. Just be careful because there are some investment there that you cannot close your investment.

This is very good informative lost and it will help everyone who want to invest in cryptocurrency. To invest it good to study the exchange rate in your country. A country where exchange rate is high there is tendency to run into loss and vise versa. So here on cryptotalk, you will be exposed to all needed information that will guide your trading in cryptocurrency.

I wish you a happy day and thank you for this important information .. I think that investing in the cryptocurrency needs a lot of experience and work, and I also believe that the investment should be in one of the best currencies in the market, and then I do not like to put all my money in the same place, so I think that  Invest in more than one place only is the best

This is a really sound and enlightened issue. I was just considering taking my earnings into the invest box as I have gotten attracted to their promises and returns. I guess I will just have to keep doing my normal trade by seeking for other alt coins and buying when its low then I sell when its high. I can't afford losing this little that am gaining

Thanks for sharing this important information in favor of beginners . i am strongly agree with you .You explained well about the invest box . We can earn handsome by investing . 

New members should to get the awareness before the investing on this farm for the invest box I suggest to you that you should too keep your eyes on the market rates and carefully invest your money in the market and you should not to invest your money in just one sector

I have seen many currencies but never imagine to invest at least not now, but after some times will try to make my investment. Because there are many thought fears in my mind so I cant imagine to invest 

Yes of course it is thanks to new members for sharing this important information.  I totally agree with you for this.  Because it is a good explanation about the investment box. From which we can earn handsome by investing

Before you invest here, new members need to know something good about it, then they can find out something good here. I think because before you do something good here, you need to know something good about it.  You can share something, you can invest if you want, I hope you will know more if you are by your side

Yes my dear thank you very much sharing the knowledge of invest at the yobit I think it is very best and easy for us. But I think it is very easy way you can invest and earn so well. But on the top is full details shared by our friends read it carefully.

• +2 1

Hello my friend . First of all, I thank you for sharing this topic. It is better, before any investment, for the person to acquire the required experience with it so that he does not lose much. Because ignorance of what is doing is counterproductive. Knowledge is the most important thing. Hope for everyone. Investing is really a good way to earn.

On 7/26/2020 at 10:49 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone

We all may know that Yobit Investbox is a place where we can invest so many crypto currencies and can get interest from it.But today i will say something about it that i experienced in the last couple of months.And i think it's very important for every beginners to know all of these things before they start investing on investbox.

Still now i have tried about 7/8 investment plan from investbox.And i am honestly saying that didn't get any profit from any of them without just one.Moreover i almost lost all of my capitals which really made me disappointed.

I am giving you an example about my lost:

Just a month ago,i saw an investment plan of MASK coin which had an interest rate of 10%,i become excited and invested about 20$ on it and the buying price was 5 Satoshi.But i was shocked just after 3 days of my investment.The price was fallen to just 1 satoshi(400% fall).That really hearts me.But i thought if i can continue the investment plan for some more days atleast I could get some profit.But i was shocked again.Before 3/4 day from today,that investment plan was stopped.The most bad thing is after the investment plan stopped,MASK coin's trading will all coin has started(Before that only MASK-BTC trading pair was available).As a result it's price reached to the bottom.Right now it's price is 0.0017 DOGE which is almost 0.06 Satoshi.So i bought mask at 5 satoshi and right now it is 0.06 satoshi.And i have just 4$ left of my 30$ that i invested on it.

Not only MASK,i faced the same problem in WATER,ALISA,LIZA etc coins.And they cost me a really a good amount.

The reason of this massive fall is so many people(Big investors) already invested a big amount on that coin before and after getting a smart amount of profit like 30-50%,they sell the coins in a lower price and still they get handsome amount of profit and as their amount in general is so big,it put impact the market hugely.In this way the price get decreased massively.

So before investing on Investbox or any other invest platform all beginners should keep in mind something.

1.Don't go for big interest rate.The big the interest will be,the very some the price of the coin will come to the ground.

2.Always try to invest on the popular coins like BTC,ETH,USD etc.Even you can find investment plan of BTC, ETH and USD in investbox.They are so many time better than those new or not popular or dead coins.It is best if you find an Stable coin to invest like USD.

3.If your are new,then start with a small amount like 2-5$.At first you need to understand every thing much well.Then you will be able to make profit.

Something that yobit should so is-

1.Before adding any investment plan or stopping any investment plan,they should give a message to it's users or can post about it on Twitter.

2.Similarly before staring any new trading pair or listing a new coin,the users should get known about it.

I think this steps of yobit will help all the users to escape from big loss.

Hope the beginners and many other member will not face any loss by investing if they follow these.

@Jami273hey dear your post is really helpful and containing informative content for all members all new and old can gain knowledge from it and it's really beneficial if we are going to do invest on yobit investbox we should follow these guidelines