Price volatility--the beauty of cryptocurrencies - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Price volatility--the beauty of cryptocurrencies

Stablecoins have their uses and they are very important for me i think they are even more useful that other coins.. volatile coins have only one use; they are assets of investment.

The volatility of cryptocurrencies is a strong point to invest at the right time, it is not something easy but I know that as newbies we can understand, now I know that it is high risk so I would not dare even with the little I have of knowledge.

This is one of the benefits of cryptocurrencies, without a doubt, it is something that will always be able to make a profit, although this market is very manipulated, it is something that we must always bear in mind that if we learn well and use the knowledge we can improve and obtain many profits.

• +1 1

I agree with you, if you prefer tokens and coins which have a low price and are not well known, I would prefer already famous coins. I choose BTC or ETH, the price fluctuations like Bitcoin and Ethereum are high enough that I can take advantage of it, this is the art of trading by taking advantage of every moment a coin price increases and decreases is a fun job.

• +1 1

Part of what has consolidated cryptocurrencies has been their volatility. However, such volatility is a double-edged sword. The cryptocurrency market has also felt the negative effects of volatility because as a result of price drops, the volume of trades and even interest in the realm of digital currencies are also decreasing.

Many cryptocurrencies are really manipulated by large whales, which are responsible for raising and lowering the price of a cryptocurrency, that is why it is something that should not be tried when you are a newbie to invest without much knowledge because what this does is increase the risk of losing your money.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/14/2021 at 2:32 AM, selfmade said:

Stablecoins have their uses and they are very important for me i think they are even more useful that other coins.. volatile coins have only one use; they are assets of investment.

Volatile assets have only one usecase? Just investments but what about its trading or uses to make the bill payments? For which purposes are you telling stablecoins are good for your cases? To cut the losses ? 

15 hours ago, lilisbet18 said:

Many cryptocurrencies are really manipulated by large whales, which are responsible for raising and lowering the price of a cryptocurrency, that is why it is something that should not be tried when you are a newbie to invest without much knowledge because what this does is increase the risk of losing your money.

Excellent. Actually, these are the core pints that my topic is directing. While checking the replies regarding volatility of cryptocurrencies and hidden opportunities, I think guys have not got the points correctly here. 

Sure the prices of cryptocurrencies market to be with high volatility, this is what's makes crypto to be interested by many people, because I don't think if the crypto market was being with low volatile like fiat, there was no one interested with cryptocurrencies. 

• +3 1

@Whited35 @TheRaed  @Kanji @mikewusa @Mam fozia

The greatest thing today is to grow ourselve in a much powerful and great thing that is effective and its one of the best thing that we do , the polarity of the market is to make sure that we are able to grow and effectively so there are so many people that we have to work and be good for the same kind of  instrumental growth this is important and its really important we find growth

• +3 1

You are right all the people are earning money on the basis of the rate differences on the currency and in the market there are a lot of them to chose from and that is why it is the good point of view.

This is true that the volatility in the price of the cryptocyrrency is the beauty of currency because we can get profit by the volatility . If there is a fixed price of the cryptocyrrency then no one will invest or trade by the cryptocyrrency because no one can get profit. Therefore this is a beauty of the cryptocyrrency. 

• +1 1

Price volatility being the beauty of cryptocurrency can also be the ugliness of it as well. Yes there is a high profit to be made if a coin or token that was invested on over time increases and value. There are times where some coins or token decline and never gain much value. This leads to waste and loss of resources.  That's why we need to be careful and make research before investing on a coin or token. @Adam786 @Sdealer @RoyalHouse01

Edited by Oyetoyy

This is very true as the post says, volatility is our friend in all types of markets, we must also be aware that as it goes up it can also go down, it is necessary to have the right education to be able to see with structure is fulfilling the pair that is being operated. The BTC almost never complies with any strategy or structure, so it is advisable to be patient.

• +1 1

Yes, thank you for these important points. Cryptocurrencies fluctuate in price a lot, and this makes trading in them profitable for people who have experience in it.

• +2 1

Newcomers to the crypto trading field may repeat the most common mistake of investing, which is to invest a steady amount of money in order to hold on to long-term goals.
  Given the volatility of cryptocurrency prices, it has been a lucky year for me to reap huge benefits from crypto trading.
  Really, I am the crypto investor who was highly motivated to enter the field of crypto trading by the nature of bitcoin price volatility.  Last time, I was able to make a good profit from Cardano (ADA) and the OGN token business of the Origin protocol.  You may be surprised, I bought OGN Token in HDL when its price was below 15 0.15 but recently, there was a lot of encouragement in its price which is $ 0.38!  OGN is one of the unique ERC-20 tokens I've ever found in the crypto world.  Before investing in any currency / token, I first study in depth about the targeted cryptocurrency.  Once I decided to invest in a particular currency, I never thought about media hypes.
  So guys, diversify your investment portfolio and never be intimidated by the price volatility of most cryptocurrencies.  Cryptocurrency volatility is your friend, not your enemy.  So, never lose hope.  You never know

• +3 1

The volatility of cryptocurrency markets provide good earning opportunities and of course if you are not careful it causes you to lose a great deal of money in a very short time frame. The trading bots especially utilize this volatility buy doing rapid buy and sell transactions.

In my views it's very informative topic espicially for new connerse on crypto currency platform. Those users who are new and want to do trading or investing on any site can gain useful knowledge from this topic. Price fluctuations are very important for investers as they can earn millions as prices goes up.

Yes dear you are right change in the price of bitcoin help us to get profit.yes dear many newbies loss their money by doing same mistakes again and again.the have to learn from the experienced members.

• +3 1

On 7/26/2020 at 4:38 PM, Whited35 said:

Newcomers in the crypto trading field may repeat the most common investment mistake i.e.investing the good amounts in stablecoins to hold them for a long-term purpose. 
Perhaps this is the luckiest year for me to get the huge benefits from crypto tradings according to the price volatility of the cryptocurrency. 
Honestly, I am that crypto investor who was highly inspired by the price volatility nature of Bitcoin to enter the crypto trading field. Last time, I managed to earn a good profit from Cardano (ADA) and Origin Protocol's OGN token tradings. You may get surprised, I bought OGN tokens to HODL when its price was under $0.15 but recently, there was a massive surge in its price which was $0.38! OGN is one of the unique ERC-20 Token that I have ever found in the crypto world. Before investing in any coin/token, I first perform a depth study about a targeted crypto coin. Once I decided to make investment in certain currencies, I never care about media hypes.
So guys, diversify your investment portfolio and never get afraid due to the price volatility of most of the cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency Volatility is your friend, not an enemy. So ,never lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring for you 😊!

Thanks mate. This are really some inspirational words. It is important to know how to use the volatility of cryptocurrency to your advantage. It is the volatillty of the coins that makes them valuable for Investment. It is what determines whether you will make profit or lose your money. So taking advantage of this and investment in the right coin and at the right time will make you alot of money

9 hours ago, pax166 said:

Thanks mate. This are really some inspirational words. It is important to know how to use the volatility of cryptocurrency to your advantage. It is the volatillty of the coins that makes them valuable for Investment. It is what determines whether you will make profit or lose your money. So taking advantage of this and investment in the right coin and at the right time will make you alot of money

Excellent. Investment mistakes might lead one to loose the money  in the crypto world that's why I am shouting about the choosing the right profitable coins and platforms to invest/trade/stake. All depends on how solid strategy you have chosen to get profits. 

On 1/20/2021 at 11:11 PM, Sairaranjha said:

Yes dear you are right change in the price of bitcoin help us to get profit

Not only from Bitcoin, there are also good altcoins to generate profits for your satisfaction. 

True, price fluctuations in cryptocurrencies are one of the most important advantages of crypto, and through them you can make good money, but you must be cautious and choose the right currency for investment, one with a strong project in the crypto world and a price that is suitable for purchase.

Congratulations my friend.  I think people like investment in cryptocurrency, because price flactuation is the only thing which matter to get profit. If it suitable then people don't make any investment.  So we can start trading at that time ,so price are low and it would go to high then we can take advantage of rise in price. Cryptocurrency is profitable and we can use for trading and investment. 

Yes my friend this is the beauty of the cryptocurrency the price violation the price of the cryptocurrency is ups and down in the market and when you go for the investment first of all you should to have the proper knowledge about the market of a cryptocurrency and the Patience is very necessary and you should to control your emotions

Thank you for this encouragement and for this information, I am new to trading and would love to learn about it more, but I have made the mistake that you have spoken about now, as I am making long-term investment instead of following the fluctuations, I think this topic is very useful for Me, thank you, I will try to learn more

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Mohammadnour said:

Thank you for this encouragement and for this information, I am new to trading and would love to learn about it more, but I have made the mistake that you have spoken about now, as I am making long-term investment instead of following the fluctuations, I think this topic is very useful for Me, thank you, I will try to learn more

Preferring long-term or short-term investment plans are utterly depending on your own decisions and interests. If you are okay for going the Long-term investment plan, I would not say it is bad for you because no worries of price fluctuations during the mean time. 

4 hours ago, Dulce Dorante said:

Some think that price variations in cryptocurrencies is one of their disadvantages and that is why they do not dare to invest in them. In your case, the price variation was positive because it gave you a profit. But this certainly makes investing in cryptocurrencies riskier. Each one decides how and when they will do it.

Investing in the cryptocurrency is always happened to be a riskiest task.