Promoting Cryptotalk - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Promoting Cryptotalk

This is good news, the dispersion of this project on the networks is really important, although this can cause a wave of newbies to join and plan to abuse the benefits that are offered here, however they keep the forum alive ... a balance 50% good and 50% bad ..

I always try to promote this forum through my account on Facebook or my channel on Telegram, but the problem is that many of my friends do not speak English well, in any case it is our duty to promote this forum because this will help it spread

• +1 1

If we can also promote the forum, then I think it of our benefit all, the forum to become good should also be every members responsibility, but some members don't view it that way, we need to change our views about the forum. 

• +2 1

Well, this is a really great job, everyone is promoting the forum according to his ability, I and according to my ability to promote it among my family and my friends and my community and I have succeeded in bringing many friends here and friends bring their friends and so on, I hope to see the forum bigger And grow up and see everyone taking advantage of the wonderful opportunities here

What a great initiative friend, promoting cryptotalk in other forums or social networks that deal with the subject seems great to me, coincidentally yesterday on my facebook page, in a group called "cryptomonedas", I talked about cryptotalk and its benefits, I hope some can join Tell us how good it is to work here and that they can also generate income in btc and in the currency of the "talk" forum, we must promote the use of the forum so that it grows, cryptotalk has the potential to grow a lot and we are part of that progress.

We also have to be a part of this movement so that it is possible that this forum will reach every corner of the world and we have to take this forum forward through all social media platforms.

• +1 1

Its our duty to promote our forum. Forum give us lot of opportunity. I also want to make a campaign. And by the help of this campaign i would like to help this forum. I want to attract more people to this forum. I would like to tell many people about this forum surrounding me. 

• +3 1

We can promote cryptotalk through our ability of work and make a good post .if introduced in social media platforms than also promote it because millions people use social networks  i think this ia good wat to promote cryptotalk.

Thank you friend for your good topic.actually you are absolutely right dear. Because i think,as a member of cryptotalk platform it is our moral duty too improve this site as well as promoting its good reputation around the world. In,the era of information And communication technology it is very easy to spreed out the benifited and facilities of cryptotalk forum. And absolutely we should do it.                           

Yes of course the forum deserves to be promoted by its users, since here unlike many other forums there is good information and excellent moderators. I hope this post reaches many users who can help the campaign to promote this great forum with this great family.

• Useful or interesting 1

Wow, that's a great achievement for you mate. You really have done a great job. Promoting this forum, I think it is the duty of all members as we have to pay something for this forum in the return. We all know this is really a good and useful forum so we should bring many people to support both the Cryptocurrency and Cryptotalk.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Cryptotalk is a very good platform for income and also it's a good platform to replenish the thought process.It motivates us to think new ideas everyday.So promoting cryptotalk is worthy for it.We should inform people about this amazing platform.We should make them known all about the process of earning here.We can tell them about our experiences so that they feel eager to work in this platform.

Edited by Atifa3456

That's very good promoting of crypto because when that is promoting then increase value a s increase price of a post and new member can create new account on this forum it is best for making good community 

This forum is really helpful for us all and for that reason I think we also need to be promoting it by sharing it on our social media accounts so as to make it more popular just like tht bitcointalk forum because the forum has a bright future ahead and it is helpful for learning more about cryptowold.

We have a duty to this forum, which is to spread it among people and societies to spread the idea of encryption and cryptocurrencies..and then there will be many visitors ... and the world will turn into a wonderful crypto.

• +2 1

You have really done a nice job mate. Promoting crypto talk will indeed benefit other people that are not already on the platform and will in turn increase the number of members and hence the popularity of crypto talk. Nice job

on the places like the uptrend and like the steemit people are there to make some money by using the social media and this is too the similar kind of thing so you can promote this at such places.

• +2 1

Well dear , we should promote the cryptotalk and we should advertised it through social media and and youtube. We should catch the attention of the people informing them about the best platform. Bring massive traffic and educate people about Cryptocurrencies and it's all our duty.

We should have to do some hard work and should have to promote the Crypto Talk and the Yobit platform so the other friends of us can use the Crypto Talk and the Yobit platform when they need. We should Invite the thousands of the users on the Crypto Talk by making the advertisement about the Crypto Talk.

I think it is really good work to promote this forum. Congratulations. All members should strive to improve this forum. Because we make a lot of use of cryptotalk. It deserves development to the fullest.

This is something big mate and thanks for helping us alot sharing the forum too its a big help for being able to post it on the other parts of the social media as  many of it are banning from entering you the name of the site as sometimes it would get automitically deleted or it wouldn't want you to copy paste it anyway.

It should be promote because it is a good opportunity to get thought from other which way the think to trade something. And also we know about ourselves which best thing we can do about this. And crypto talk of the way where we can use our thoughts and ideas and get others ideas for our sake.

That's good to bring a way that we can promote this forum, this forum have been growing and progressing which with time all the necessary achievement will be achieved in the future. 

On 7/26/2020 at 9:01 AM, TheRaed said:

Cryptotalk has achieved a very good reputation. When I tried to talk about the site in front of my friends, I was surprised that everyone knows about it and is waiting for a suitable time to start writing and publishing on this site.

It is strange that they already know about it and still they are not working on it because it is paying a lot of money to the users they should start it as soon as possible because no one knows when they will stop paying.

On 7/26/2020 at 8:12 AM, Ridam said:

That's fantastic mate and i am also referring mine friends and colleagues who are interested in Crypto currency and earning. And many of them have joined too and if everyone start the same thing sure we will get more good members here in the forum. And bro talking about uptred, could you explain more about this platform?

when your friends and family or even your colleagues are in the same place where you are and you work together that makes the work more fun and amusing and you enjoy what you are doing it will add the thrill in the work and will make it even better.