Promoting Cryptotalk - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Promoting Cryptotalk

On 8/11/2020 at 8:10 PM, BTC Future said:

creating as much popularity as possible will certainly attract more people. Social media can help.

Well, this is a good step when we will promote this forum using social media accounts because as of now, there's a lot of people who are using it to promote some things like business, companies etc to be more popular, i hope that this forum may become more popular to many people.

• +1 1

On 8/16/2020 at 6:27 PM, Captain Karim said:

It is good that you are publishing and promoting this forum. I think it is the duty of all of us to promote this forum.
But I have never heard of Uptrennd before. Can you explain it to me about this site?

I have stopped posting there for many reasons. I won't go back again and I think that Cryptotalk will actually get much more population from Uptrennd as well as from other forums.

You post a remarkable post that helps us mates it is very worth for positive usres of this forum to have serious impact for promoting of the cryptotalk as to take it to higher

On 8/6/2020 at 7:00 PM, marchal87 said:

the spread of this forum will lead to an increase in the number of members, an increase in the number of topics, and an increase in the number of answers to questions in the forum.

Promotion of this forum would be great. It really needs it.As @marchal87 said it would increase the members thus increasing the number of answers to queshtion. Wish the best of luck to cryptotalk.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Such a good initiative, I'm also promoting cryptotalk to my friends since they could make an income in this forum by contributing a informative content. Lets make this forum grow bigger, just like the Bitcointalk and make our community the best one. 

The promotion of cryptic campaigns as well as the cryptotalk platform can be really helpful for both users as well as the platform. this would attract more users to the platform which would be really useful for the users of to receive ratings and reactions. This would in turn and courage the users to post good quality content.

Promoting cryptotalk in other forums is a good thing that all members here should start doing because it will help this platform to have more individuals with knowledge and advertisers who might bring us more of earning opportunities like signature campaign.

We can also promote cryptotalk to our friends and family members so that they join the forum and learn one or two things about cryptocurrence.

• +3 1

24 minutes ago, Seyeumi said:

As a beginner I'm learnt so many so far and I'm hope to learn more and become a top member as you and others that I'm reading the posts you are made and learn about use Bitcoin and how to invest correct.

That's great to hear mate,I can assure you if you put much effort and focus while carrying forum rules along with you,nothing shall stop you from becoming a senior member of this forum or even acquire a higher rank than us and what is needed is also determination in your work as well as putting an effort as I said earlier on,it's also good to hear that you have learnt a lot so far,keep it up mate.

Edited by George10
adding infor.
  • +2 1

That is quite nice of you, of course the forum deserves to be promoted by its users, since here unlike many other forums there is good information and excellent moderators. I hope this post reaches many users who can help the campaign to promote this great forum with this great family.

On 10/1/2020 at 7:00 PM, Dark Shadow said:

Promotion of this forum would be great. It really needs it.As @marchal87 said it would increase the members thus increasing the number of answers to queshtion. Wish the best of luck to cryptotalk.

You are right my friend @Dark Shadow, If cryptotalk is promoted many members will join this forum and as the number of members increase in this form so as the eyes of the advertisers.More members attract the advertisers and they start placing their adds here and more members also increase signature campaigns which is quit profitable.So as members n this forum if you think that this forum is paying you ,just ask your friends and family members to join this forum and benefit from it and help to grow the forum.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

That's good that you are promoting cryptotalk in some other sites actually I didn't promote it in sites but only I promote in here with my friends and family because they know it well and now I will try to promote in different sites ..

• Useful or interesting 1

I am think we are have to do this and help because if the forum become better it will be better for all of us too. We are not need to be seflish and only want to get whatever we can but we have to give back too this only will make every one and this forum to become better. I am start to promote the forum too and use my follower in the social media to tell them about it.

• +2 1

I think that everyone is talking about cryptotalk and trying to tell friends to join. This forum has been great for us and we learn many different things about crypto and the fact that we are also paid in a small bitcoin reward makes it better. But I expect that Talk token will be the real hit and will attract people here when they learn how much early members are earning.

• +1 1

I agree to the fact that we can promote the forum but also explain that there are rules that need to be held by all members. The new members I don't accuse them but maybe we should tell them before joining to read the rules because they will not accomplish a lot if they only join and spam.

Promoting this forum is great thing to do. We all here should emulate this person and reach out to people, and tell them about cryptotalk forum. 

I am surprised with the campaign that Crypto talk has created for the amount of followers it has added is incredible and each one with their opinions helps others to reinvent themselves and continue commenting here on their promotions and techniques to help everyone are impressive, that's why I  like it and I will continue to post all the ideas that come to mind.

Edited by Ackireseyer
Bad gramaticales

This opportunity that CryptoTalk is giving, is great because you learn too much about the world of crypto, I am new to this forum and I have seen quite interesting posts, without a doubt I will continue in this project and continue learning.

You are a person who really deserves respect. What you do is a very beautiful and good work. Frankly, the forum has achieved very great fame and made progress within only a few months of its inception, and I am sure that this forum will have a very wonderful future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes friend, I think that recommending the forum to more people and making it more popular is our duty as members and also a way to thank them, as it is a great opportunity and we cannot help helping the forum to grow and we can help others people too.

You have said it well it's good advice that members of this forum should always be active to promote the forum to higher rank and credibility function

It is very easy to attract a lot of people to this forum, because this forum is different to others, here you can earn some coins and talking about cryptocurrencies as a knowledge, so there many things to make to convince others to join it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

• We must make the crypto world aware of the cryptotalk forum and perhaps expand into letting other media know about the forum. We can call it a success if traffic becomes high again with high quality writters and more experienced crypto users joining.

Before first if oct there was low members on the forum. I know at that time online members was less then 500 at a time. But now there are a lot of members on this forum. Now responsibility of all members is that they should post good content. 

This idea is one of the great ideas as every positive step we take on this forum will have its effects on us, so more effort must be made in this forum