Promoting Cryptotalk - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Promoting Cryptotalk

This forum is the first of its kind in the world of coding and its popularity is increasing and it has achieved a lot of development and great success and the number of its members is increasing daily, and most of the members here have published the forum among their family and friends

• +1 2

It will be a very good idea to promote cryptotalk everywhere we are on the internet as this will bring more members to the forum and possibly increase the value of the talk token as there will be more users of that coin with more users on the forum.

• +2 2

It is a truly extraordinary work, you are an old buddy of the discussion and merit much obliged for the work that I did to advance the gathering CryptoTalk in notable locales, for example, Uptrennd that are keen on digital forms of money and this is a positive thing for us all and the gathering too

@BTC Future nice post here i think the more members we've got here will promote the popularity of the forum and I also think they should make a referral system where by members will gain like 5% of all referrals earning that will motive all the members in here to bring in more people 

• +1 1

Hello friends I think this is a nice topic to discuss after entering in this forum I came to know that more and more people are interested in this forum. We can say that it a profit for the forum. The members of this forum are so impressed with this forum that they are supporting the forum by suggesting there friends and wellbeings due to which more and more people are increasing in the forum day by day

• +3 1

Cryptotalk campaign was created to attract people to the forum and if we promote it, I think admins plan will be completed, because we can make this forum even bigger than Bitcointalk and change history of cryptocurrency forums 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Uptrend is too a plateform that pay the users in their own currency just like the cryptotalk but the difference is that their coin is steble and the earning is good there but here the earning is not well enough.

Good job, its great for members to do such a promotion for Crypto Talk in other forums or social media sites, the more CryptoTalk community thrives, the better for all of us, it is good to see that an additional number of well-written members register in this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is a very good idea to promote crypto talk because this forum helps people to get a good education and earn. Many people can take benefits from this wonderful forum. Crypto talk was created to attract the people to the forum and promote it.

On 7/25/2020 at 3:28 PM, Moaz said:

It is a really great work, you are a good friend of the forum and deserve thanks for the work that I did in order to promote the forum CryptoTalk in well-known sites such as Uptrennd  that are interested in cryptocurrencies and this is a positive thing for all of us and the forum also

I am agree with you he is doing a great work for the forum being a good member. I think we should promote this forum by creating New, latest, informative,and effective posts, topics and by join any useful link. I hope this post will inspire all of the members of the forum .

These idea is a very brilliant to promote cryptotalk at this suggestion more people can join the platform, am also suggesting that there should be refer link that can give us satoshi. 

I think we have to explain the forum’s work to our friends and introduce them to the features it offers, the method of publication and the details of the sections, and encourage them to enter the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptotalk is a wonderful and amazing forum with its Multiple advantages.Its is a giving ys a platform to earn money and to learn about the Cryptocurrency and its trading investment and exchange so I think it is a good step to promote this wonderful Forum.And I appreciate yohr work dear.We should always try to improve the Forum and should promote it at every platform.Good Luck and Stay Blessed!

• +3 1

It's very important that we promote these campaign especially to individuals that believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and the various opportunities that are available within. 

Promoting cryptotalk can be proven to be very effective, because the more people on here the more audience and ads we can possibly get, so more money to be earned.

• +2 1

On 8/8/2020 at 2:33 PM, Guru2050 said:

You are right, embarking on massive through social media, various platforms advertising this forum for others,  will certainly help a lots in capturing public attention towards the system and in turns will rapidly increase the number of members of the forum.

Indeed it's a good idea

You are also right by saying we should be informing this site to public in our Facebook WhatsApp groups telegrams we chat other channels of social media to reach people that don't know about crypto currency.

It is an earning plateform that is why people are appreciating this opportunity and we too should share it with people and there would be some great writers that can come here because of your efforts.

It is good for all of us here in this forum to produce quality post and also continue to read the people post in we should gain some crypto knowledge more and experience in advance

It is a reality that Cryptotalk has grown in both popularity and members knowledge.

From those points on we know its way better than other forums just as mentioned on the OP's topic and Users understand they can gather more knowledge here just by the fact there's an incentivate from the Community to produce meaningful content due to the payment system.

That's what makes this Forum the best, by writing good meaningfull topics and posts, Forum gets a healthier knowledge environment thus becoming awesome for all of us crypto users enthusiasts.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Really you have done a great job my friend. I think we all should work for promoting this forum. If we do so this forum will be more popular.

On 7/25/2020 at 8:59 AM, BTC Future said:

bounty.png.00f9a9ca4d05ac1a0987e5731cbb82ab.png

This was my post about the new Cryptotalk Campaign on the Uptrennd platform (you can read the rest on this link).  

I made it to promote the Cryptotalk campaign in another community and I'm glad that it was met with a positive reaction from the Uptrennd community. 

In fact, I was surprised when a core-team member of Uptrennd "Lucas S" was interested in this and commented on my post. While Uptrennd is focused on cryptocurrencies it also has more communities that thrive and thousands of active members that produce great articles.

The post got 115 positive reactions and more than a thousand views and I hope that at least some of them will try Cryptotalk. At least they've learned about it and perhaps they might try it on a second notice at a later point, as I did.

I think that more members can take similar steps and promote Cryptotalk in other platforms crypto-related or not. There are quality authors that will consider it and at least a few of them will eventually register in the forum. Also, advertisers and cryptocurrency projects will get a better picture of Cryptotalk and find that the forum can be another channel of promoting their products, blockchain, DApps, and other services. Promoting Cryptotalk in the crypto-space and beyond will be beneficial for both the forum and its members.

You've done well mate, I believe with the content you created many will have interest in cryptotalk and it's token, although I didn't post anything about cryptotalk yet on any platform but I've refered at least 5 friends to use cryptotalk if they want to earn and learn at the same time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just as this forum is helping us in every way, so it is our duty to reach out to more people so that more people can benefit from it. I also like this forum a lot. I support it and I have made it very popular in my area.

We need much people in crypto talk those people that give their maximum contribution to this great forum but we can not achieve that except if we can promote crypto talk outside here i think some of us are outside another crypto forum aside this we can leverage that opportunity to promote this forum so that other people can come in but if there will be a special reward attached to this it will be great and members will be motivated in promoting this forum across the internet.

Wow, this is really really cool! It seems to me that each of us could have seen similar ads, and many would have been attracted to them. It seems to me that the point here is to develop this forum. Of course, now it is in great demand, and every day more and more participants, but it seems to me that it needs to develop in such a way as to show itself more professionally!