OKEx has expanded crypto options tradings! - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

OKEx has expanded crypto options tradings!

Malta-based OKEx is the second-largest crypto options trading platform in the world. Starting from today, the exchange has expanded options types to daily, two-day, and monthly options trading for BTC/USD, ETH/USD, and EOS/USD. In previous, there were weekly, bi-weekly, quarterly, and bi-quarterly options and according to their announcement, these newly added options expiration dates will follow previously launched options. 
Due to this newly added feature from this good exchange, I think traders will get benefits from it by determining their own trading strategies. You can read more details on Cointelegraph Thanks.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I know about it , becuase I used OKEx exchange from 2 month's , this is really a great platform for beginner . I always used weekly basis trading their . this is really a great update who still didn't know about it. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

3 hours ago, gourav789 said:

I know about it , becuase I used OKEx exchange from 2 month's , this is really a great platform for beginner . I always used weekly basis trading their . this is really a great update who still didn't know about it. 

@gourav789 Nice to hear you managed to use this exchange properly but personally, I do not believe, this exchange is beginner friendly because I have found so many users who have exactly no idea how options trading works. Well, users have to spend sometime to understand most of the features from this exchange.

Are these futures? At the expiration do you have an option to continue with the trade or take results (profits/losses). 

I didn't know that OKEx was based in Malta by the way. Is it verified or something like Binance rumor which somehow became the standard for two years until we learned from the Malta government that Binance was not registered there?

• +2 1

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

Are these futures? At the expiration do you have an option to continue with the trade or take results (profits/losses). 

You might find better official explanations here.

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

I didn't know that OKEx was based in Malta by the way. Is it verified or something like Binance rumor which somehow became the standard for two years until we learned from the Malta government that Binance was not registered there?

Before creating this topic I performed some searches and so many sources including cointelegraph(Check attached link in my topic)  have confirmed its major activities in the  cryptocurrency sphere are operated through Malta. Like as the case of Binance, I think OKEx is operating their services in Malta in such a way that MFSA is not subjecting their activities to regulatory oversight. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

People still do mot know option trading is not trading, you people bet, if it is okay for you then it is fine. I have tried it before and got me addicted like gambling. It is not like trading in which you buy cryptocurrencies to cryptocurrencies. 

1 hour ago, lezys750 said:

OKEx is a good exchange of high trading volume but what bothers me is the withdrawal fee which is 5 dollars for all currencies and as I am a user who makes many withdrawals it is not so viable for me

Are you sure what are you talking about ? Have a look at this to understand their fee structures https://help.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039314851-OKEx-Lowers-BTC-ETH-XRP-BCH-USDT-ERC20-Withdrawal-Fees. You say 5 USD withdraw fee for all currencies?

On 7/24/2020 at 9:55 PM, Whited35 said:

Malta-based OKEx is the second-largest crypto options trading platform in the world. Starting from today, the exchange has expanded options types to daily, two-day, and monthly options trading for BTC/USD, ETH/USD, and EOS/USD. In previous, there were weekly, bi-weekly, quarterly, and bi-quarterly options and according to their announcement, these newly added options expiration dates will follow previously launched options. 
Due to this newly added feature from this good exchange, I think traders will get benefits from it by determining their own trading strategies. You can read more details on Cointelegraph Thanks.

OKex was one of the best exchanges i used to trade on until they banned my country, i keep wishing they will open trading for my country again because this exchange always have good trading volume and very trusted.

• +2 1

21 hours ago, duncun007 said:

OKex was one of the best exchanges i used to trade on until they banned my country, i keep wishing they will open trading for my country again because this exchange always have good trading volume and very trusted.

@duncun007 Oh sorry to hear about that. Do you have any clue why they marked your country in a banned list ? There should be unique reason to do so from this reputed exchange. If cryptocurrency is illegal there(In your country), I think probably exchange has taken that step. 

• +4 1

I started tradinig on OKex a couple of months ago, but haven't personally traded options on this platform. After hearing OKex has been banned in some countries, I am considering to start trading on other platforms, such as Yobit, that offer interesting possibilities for trading a vast amount of cryptocurrencies. 

Trading on options is very gambling. I do not advise gamblers and beginners to go there. On this you can lose a lot of money. Before you go to trade on options, think very carefully. 

Frankly, I have not used this platform before and I do not have much information about it, as for trading cryptocurrencies, it is one of the most important areas of profit in the world of cryptography, but you must first learn the basics of trading for not to lose your money

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Moaz said:

Frankly, I have not used this platform before and I do not have much information about it, as for trading cryptocurrencies, it is one of the most important areas of profit in the world of cryptography, but you must first learn the basics of trading for not to lose your money

@MoazNo worries, you might give a try on OKEx now if you are interested. It is well-established and reputed Malta-based exchange site which is seeking so many possibilities to advance the features on the exchange. 

• +3 1