Ripple sues Youtube - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Ripple sues Youtube

Hello my friend, we must be wary of scams and report them to the moderators in the forum to help and ban them. I trust that the forum on these topics is safe

Never trust or believe everything that comes on the internet. There is never a quick way to make money anywhere in the internet world. Also never believe anybody who asks money in advance for any of their schemes.

If there's a money scammers will be there. I think youtube can't prevent this. Crypto is becaming more famous every year and of course we start to see too many scammers. Day by days i start to be familiar their methods. Some of them are so easy but some people still fell for that. Some methods are very hard to understand. I think we should all be very carefull in crypto world. I got scammed ones in some crypto ico's. They were look so legit and i invest big amount and i lost all of them. They dissapear.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

There were these types of video in youtube one or two months ago but lately we don't see it anymore. I think youtube realised the scam and blocks these kind of things. I feel pity for these people who got scammed in such a reliable environment as youtube.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Actually we have to be very careful from the scammers because they use every kind of tactics that will attract us and motivate us to fell into their trench. They are very smart to make us fool. It's the nature of man that he can be attracted much by the offer of great profit without doing any kind of job or in short time. Therefore we should avoid from this kind of greedy feelings.

Many of such fraudulent activities by individuals impersonating organizations are continually making waves, it's advisable to always ask questions and do some indept research before registering into any crypto elated activity at all 

It was 2014-17 when most of airdrops was real but nowadays 99.95% airdrops are fake and a big scams. I also wanna suggest everyone please never go for any kind of such thing that will make your worthy incomes double or triple. It’s totally a scams.                                           

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

On 7/24/2020 at 8:16 PM, Mwangi said:

There was a scam that I almost fell into , this scam was that I would send a certain amount of ripples and they would send you about three times or even four depending on what is going one and the amount that you give and this by the way would depend on the much you send as an investor , they would claim that its the CEO of ripple , and by the way they would even hack his or her channel to make sure that it looks legit , now ripple has been able to sue Youtube for allowing this.

I promise you I almost fell to the scam. Kindly if you come such kind of a scam, what I mean they ask you to send 5000 ripples and then you send you back 25000 as air drop from the CEO, and to me it sounded a little bit fishy.

It's good for you because you prevented of being scammed. Crypto currency is full of scammers so you need to take care of yourself because no one will do it for you but yourself. Always do research and I also advice to you don't easily trust people in crypto currency because it might cause some trouble to you, don't believe to those words that is too good to be true because it is just a scam.

This fraud took place several months ago with the CEO of the Binance platform, where his account on Twitter was hacked and an article was published that once bitcoin was sent it was sent doubly. The whole operation was fraud and hacking of his account, so he must be fully aware of such attempts to steal.

• +2 1

I think that is the safest option. As humans we are greedy by nature, so naturally we want to double or even triple an investment quickly, but this is never the case, and these are scams. Thank you for informing us about this scam

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Scammers are one of the biggest enemy of cryptocurrencies and they are the major reasons why people don't want to invest in cryptocurrencies. We need to be very careful and avoid fishy offers. 

These methods have spread a lot in recent times, especially the Binance platform, where a similar hacking process occurred to the accounts of its directors and stealing money from people under the pretext of investment, and such scams people should not fall into. If this is true, then the company or the owner of the currency project will choose his company to launch such an event or action.

• +5 1

Thank you, dear, for this warning. We have to pay attention to these sites. We must not trust, and we must search carefully in order not to fall into risks. For that, we must take expert opinions in order not to fall into the ban.

Thank you Bhaijaan YouTube is a very good app, through which we can earn a lot of money and build a good house, we can spend our lives well but we can do it among poor people And i am also 

Ripple did the right thing to sue google for this. This is happening for years and only after this threat youtube made some changes and does not allow easy change of name and image for users. Many youtubers lost their jobs after getting hacked and did not get their accounts back and many investors did that mistake to trust these fake giveaways.

As far as I know, my friend, this type of deception has become known. They tell you to take the money and win it, but you can only withdraw if you deposit an amount of money. When depositing, you are not given anything and you are deceived. But here in cryptotalk I don't think this is happening as it is safe.

• +1 1

So lucky of you that you did not fell in to their trick. One has to be very optimistic and smart in the world of crypto currency research oriented making further enquiry about any given opportunity before to join for full participation. It must be confirm to be legit and safe

Youtube has a big security problem that still allows all these scams and doing too little to block them, they keep showing the same scams for many hours before being found. Google probably doesn't care at all about crypto. Ripple probably won't succeed with this lawsuit either as google will say they are banning the accounts they find.

Hello! I have also seen similar types of scam. YouTube is not to blame for this. Because scammers themselves hack channels with millions or even tens of millions of subscribers and launch a scam stream. For example, this year the DaiFiveTop channel was hacked and a scam stream called "Ethereum 2.0" was launched. I myself was in shock.

Let me tell you my friend, I advise you not to rely on anyone these days, because it can involve fraud.  You must be careful and post well so you can make money.

Don't be gullible sufficient to fall in those kinds of scams. Scams like, "supply me XX cash and I'll double it". They're usually maximum honestly a scam. Scams have become smart as well. Be alert of those kinds of scams whilst making an investment and spending you Crypto.

• +3 1

Hi my dear. I was searching youtube I found one of these fake giveaways. This is where they are counting. They managed to make $110k in about half an hour. This kind of scam is very normal. I searched and found they were scammers. Lucky I didn't send them anything.

Blockchain from ripple sued Alphabet inc,s You tube on Tuesday, alleging the video sharing platform failed to protect consumer from cryptocurrency giveaway scams that use fake social media profile to dupe victim's into sending money. for every scam giveaway fake conspiracy that is taken down multiple more pop up nearly immediately, Ripple said ni blog post. You tube and other big technology and social media platforms must be held accountable for not implementing sufficient processes for Fighting these scams.

The air fight gets you the internet and earns you $ 300 a month, which is worthwhile, a waste of time, and it is better to spend time reading the forum topic.

Scammers at all times allow extremely smart schemes that utilization their strategies to cheat others, you requirement detect into report every notify to avert these scams, as fraudsters display themselves as trusted people, such as authority entities, family or towering companies, hence not at all impart your in sequence to unidentified people, level If they drive you copy mail or calls

• +5 1