Some simple rules that will help us a lot - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eva232

Some simple rules that will help us a lot

On 7/24/2020 at 10:44 AM, Honny143 said:

Your topic deserve good reputation because you mention points and explanation way really amazing, this type topics we really need because some members not understand this forum rules and loss their accounts, so follows forum rules and respect each other.

Yes this shows how important following the rules are although I am sure people would still neglect this. By following the rules you are making your account safe and you would free from being banned.

The rules of this forum is very easy and simple. Give always meaning full and informative post. Help and  the  respect other members . Don't spam the platform . Avoid the copy paste  . Don't give useless and meaningless posts . If you don't follow the rules and regulations of this forum you will be banned .

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, always post useful and quality content, don't open multiple accounts respect all members of the plartform don't copy and paste and create new topics that will impact the forum.

• +1 1

It very important for us to respect everyone in the forum give hearing to other peoples opinion and do not post negative topics or comments

Dear your are post is good this content has alot of knowledge for beginners who want to start to with cryptotalk and want to seek complete information about Crypto currency ,youbit , BTC and trading it is a good platform where many seniors members inform about different currencies which is growing rapidly and in the future they have their own high value. 

Beginners have seek first how to work on that platform by reading your posts and to they can earn and learn in this forum and can be able to learn about forum policies and rules which is set by admin.

• +1 1

There are many rules in this forum. But all the rules are simple and anyone abide by them without being any disturbed. If we want this forum will become more clean and productive then we must follow the rules and regulations. This rules must know by every one of us.

This kind of content will help newbies contribute their work to the forums here and make them work.  Summarizing the rules and avoiding the things that should be avoided is for everyone and to help improve this forum very I just want to add, if you know anything or knowledge about crypto, don't hesitate to tell us or share your ideas.  But make sure it doesn't repeat itself here.

This kind of topic will help the newbies to contribute and do their job here in forum. Summarizing the rules and avoid things that need to be avoided is very helpful to everyone and to help this forum to improve. I just want to add, that if you know something or knowledge about crypto dont hesitate to tell us or share your thoughts about it. But make sure it will not repated any topics here.

For oonline trading we should never change Ip addres if we change Ip address then crypto app banned us and we cant earn. 2nd thing network should provide every time and we can get more profit due to this

On 7/24/2020 at 1:28 AM, Eva232 said:

Cryototalk is a platform that give us freedom to ask anything related to cryptocurrency and clear our doubt . And it also gives us the opportunity to earn something while spending time and do conversation with others. Well I have seen many of us find some trouble in payment. And many of us not getting good topic to post . And results they can't join in the conversation. 

So there is some key points a beginner should keep in mind.

Well after reading all the pin post , posted by admin

1. Don't spam the platform
  2. Do respective to other members , don't post some offensive comments
  3. Post cryptocurrency related post ( the idea of post you will get from internet, special you can get the topic from youtube very easily. There are lots of crypto channel there.
  4. Don't open multiple accounts, otherwise you will get banned
  5. In the pin post , a point is mentioned there. A member should not do conductive post ( in row) of comments to any forum. They won't get paid.
  6. Airdrop , bounty and off topic section will give you any rewards ( according to pin post)

It will be good if you put an avatar to your profile.

To increase the amount of talk token 

1. Join the conversation and comments related to the topic
  2. It will be wise to post of your own for the betterment of the cryototalk community.

3. Share your like to increase your Talk token ( you can put 50 rating to anyone as according to the pin post.

Actually to be honest , I get lots of information from this platform. Trading related, cryptocurrency related and everything.

I can see there is lots of experience people also there who are ready to help us. And this will be good if we take their suggestions.

Because learning from others experience is the main key points to success.

So I am very thankful to mates and experience members in cryototalk for their valuable posts.

Thank you for sharing this information to us, I really appreciate it. I just want to clear something on it, you won't receive any payment if you posted in airdrop, bounty, and off topics. I think you just forget some words on it. Well, all of us could benefit in these topics by learning new things but if we posted on it, we won't receive any payment.

For the begging there here are some simple rules for you to enjoy this great platform...Do not copy someone comment and post...

Thank you for these tips, all members, especially beginners, should read the forum rules well in order not to be banned or send a warning point to them, that following the rules will improve the content and cryptotalk will be developed

• +2 1

Thank you my dear for your useful post. I think this post is very helpful for me, as a beginner i learn more important thing for this post. I read your full post, it is more useful than others post. Cryptotalk is the best platform for every people who want to learn about crypto.               

If you are new on the plateform you should understand and keep in mind the following points before joining any social site/crypto forum. Crypto forum not only providing us knowledge they also help us to earn money and to help us to full fill your daily needs. So some points according to me are given below

1.be loyal to the network.

2.be authentic, don't show fake identity.

3.be respective, give respect and have respect.

4.dont be abusive.

5.be helpful, to the ones who are new at the sight and help them if they have any queries or doubts.

6. Be humble and kind, and only share true information

Also, one of the biggest mistakes is to not type with a capital letter at the start of a sentence, which is an overlook rule but it still applies.

• +2 1

On 11/16/2020 at 1:57 PM, raijin0809 said:

Not just here but to other platforms to. We should follow every guidelines or suffer.  Avoid spamming, Respect, Post only Crypto currency topics etc. In order to maintain this crypto world we have to follow as simple as that. Read every guidelines before starting anything that would help not only you but others as well

Well, that's true mate, this forum allows us to make more money, being respect this forum is a return from moderators and that is a good thing that we can return in this forum, just respect the forum by following the rules and regulations.

• +5 1

Yes, these basic rules for starting the forum, we must always respect and adhere to them in order not to receive warning points or permanent prohibitions, and otherwise we have to widely spread knowledge here because it is a place for learning more than making money.

• +5 1

This type of topic will help newbies to contribute and do their work here in the forum, refreshing the rules for newbies is the best way to help them and for more experienced members encouraging them to follow

• +1 1

Some simple rules that will help the new members a lot:

New members should not use multiple accounts

Don't copy other people posts

And give useful information to become successful

I think if you work here carefully and work here for as long as possible, you will know something good. There are still many who are ready to answer our questions because they can say what we do not know.

Dear friend these are similar to the basic rules of a forum that all members must adhere to in order to benefit from them. Thanks for sharing your post with us.

The best thing we offer for new beginners is the publishing of such publications and always reminds them, will help them so much in keeping these rules and commitment to them so we all improve the quality of publications and protect our accounts from the exposure of the ban.

Thanks for the thought. It is very important to work on the platform with respect to all other members and share the information that I find useful. It is true that you can bring new topics from the platform itself or answer some questions.

Bu siteden çok fazla bilgi aldığımı söylemek istiyorum. Kripto para alım satım haberlerinden ve diğer şeyden öğrenmek, çünkü diğer insanların deneyimlerinden başarının anahtarıdır.  👍 

This paltform is a platform which helps to increase knowledge and skills so I indulge member not be involve in spamming fellow member in the group and also don't share fake information to members.