Some simple rules that will help us a lot - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eva232

Some simple rules that will help us a lot

Cryptotalk is such a missing platform that I am very much blessed that I had come across this place. Information and knowledge we receive regarding cryptocurrencies is so valuable that we can also use this on a practical field in order to trade and to make profits using cryptocurrencies. so do not waste this opportunity you have on this platform and make sure that you do your best in terms of content creation and knowledge sharing for your own good.

• +1 1

Yes, thank you. These rules are also important. Others must respect visitors and not disturb them or intrude privacy
Also, you should not copy and paste any article from other sites and send it to the forum

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that if you don't want to apply the rules of this forum you can't get earn because it's so easy

The rules are very simple and anyone can abide by them without being disturbed, so let's interact with moderators to ensure good content

Hy pals I wish you having a amazing day I am new here I want to invite that in case you don't need to apply the guidelines of this forum you can't get earn because it is so easy

Its very important to address this because most people break simple regulations which is needed to avoid in the first place.its consequential to understand and apply the rules in the inception.lets maintain discipline 

On 7/23/2020 at 6:28 PM, Eva232 said:

Cryototalk is a platform that give us freedom to ask anything related to cryptocurrency and clear our doubt . And it also gives us the opportunity to earn something while spending time and do conversation with others. Well I have seen many of us find some trouble in payment. And many of us not getting good topic to post . And results they can't join in the conversation. 

So there is some key points a beginner should keep in mind.

Well after reading all the pin post , posted by admin

1. Don't spam the platform
  2. Do respective to other members , don't post some offensive comments
  3. Post cryptocurrency related post ( the idea of post you will get from internet, special you can get the topic from youtube very easily. There are lots of crypto channel there.
  4. Don't open multiple accounts, otherwise you will get banned
  5. In the pin post , a point is mentioned there. A member should not do conductive post ( in row) of comments to any forum. They won't get paid.
  6. Airdrop , bounty and off topic section will give you any rewards ( according to pin post)

It will be good if you put an avatar to your profile.

To increase the amount of talk token 

1. Join the conversation and comments related to the topic
  2. It will be wise to post of your own for the betterment of the cryototalk community.

3. Share your like to increase your Talk token ( you can put 50 rating to anyone as according to the pin post.

Actually to be honest , I get lots of information from this platform. Trading related, cryptocurrency related and everything.

I can see there is lots of experience people also there who are ready to help us. And this will be good if we take their suggestions.

Because learning from others experience is the main key points to success.

So I am very thankful to mates and experience members in cryototalk for their valuable posts.

A comprehensive and very useful topic full of useful information in a simple way that makes the seeker of these things understand them simply and without complications. Thank you for the valuable topic
We hope that you will see this topic, especially the new members, because they will find everything that helps them
In addition to what I have said, I advise them to show responsibility and patience in dealing, as well as not to make their account an unhelpful account. All good methods must be helped and reported.
Good luck and I wish you and everyone a bumper profit

• Useful or interesting 1

Simplicity in this forum is really important and so we need to follow a certain route that might help us decide what would be the right thing to do in the end, we need to work as hard and understand rules, rules are really hard to follow but in this place you must follow them and make sure that when doing so , you are offering valuable information that is really nessesary .

Yes brother you are right. We have to follow the rules and regulation of this forum and don,t make spam with this forum, through which you are earning money and also learning from that forum. Don,t make multiple accounts and post the relavent topic on cryptotalk forum.

This content is awesome because here in this platform we discuss about cryptotalk so we should try by all means to make it a very meaningful one that will enlighten a new individual who come across it.

We participated in many forums that were a waste of time and effort for us, since this forum is safe, of course it has credibility, and since it has credibility, it must have laws and regulations on which it is based, so it must be adhered to and work in a team spirit

Be it is a great pleasure to see such a good points in order To be careful in future to work in the cryptotalk. I love to have conversation and exchange information and knowledge with the hire members in this platform.

thankyou

40A10C64-835D-48F7-BD19-5D7CC61EEB58.png

The administration and supervisors are welcome to the users, and this is sufficient to accept any account without posts in the campaigns indicating the strong system of monitoring here, and I like that.

Following the rules and respecting them should be our first step here in the criptotalk forum, as we need this so that the forum is in order and is a good place to work. We have to think that the more we take care of it, the more we have a better forum. Member that values opportunity that takes care of the forum, and member that is only for the money, unfortunately is not that careful. The rules exist and there are several topics about, only those who unfortunately do not care about the forum and members do not follow.

Rules to follow.

Never use copy paste

Don't violate the rules

Always follow the forum policies

Never disrespect other members

Post good contents in comment

Each comment have more than 100 alphabets.

Yes that's all. As a newbie i also think that follow the forum rules and guidelines are make a newbie perfect member for this forum. Without obeying the rules no one can be a member of this forum. All of we have to more careful awnd consent about forum rules.          

Hello mate, thank you so much for sharing this post. It just need of every new member now a day. Because many new members have banned due to doesn't have the knowledge about the rules and regulations of this forum. I hope this useful post will be shown to every new member.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

This is really good topic for all members in this forum my friend. If you want to share anything don't hesitate share it with all. In this forum we want to follow the rules and regulations but still for the newcomers it will be hard to follow but we should follow otherwise our account may get banned.

• +2 1

@Eva232 You're right in every way. As being a responsible member of the forum, we should always be following the rules and regulations, keep ourselves confined to the codes of conduct. In case if we encounter any problems we can always ask help from senior members or also from the administration team of the forum. We must give our quality time, on posting valid and genuine topics, that might be helpful for other cryptotalk members.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bro your post is helpful to the people who are new to the platform. I think you have described all the rules we should follow and that's important for us. As you are saying that we should not create multiple accounts because it is a spam to the forum. Don't do plagiarism don't make a post which is  less than hundred characters. 

As you told the tips to get extra tokens

This is quite helpful for me as I am new I will follow them and try to earn more tokens.

On 7/30/2020 at 10:59 PM, bino said:

This is what exactly the rules tho its good that you brought this topic so that other members who's lazy going to the topic sections about rules will see this again. This rules must know by every one of us, so that the forum will become more clean and productive.

Well, this is very applicable for those new members here in this forum who are not reading the rules and regulations, they're experiencing the deletion of post by not following the rules and also by making some useless content.

On 7/23/2020 at 10:28 PM, Eva232 said:

Cryototalk is a platform that give us freedom to ask anything related to cryptocurrency and clear our doubt . And it also gives us the opportunity to earn something while spending time and do conversation with others. Well I have seen many of us find some trouble in payment. And many of us not getting good topic to post . And results they can't join in the conversation. 

3. Post cryptocurrency related post ( the idea of post you will get from internet, special you can get the topic from youtube very easily. There are lots of crypto channel there.
  5. In the pin post , a point is mentioned there. A member should not do conductive post ( in row) of comments to any forum. They won't get paid.
  6. Airdrop , bounty and off topic section will give you any rewards ( according to pin post)

2. It will be wise to post of your own for the betterment of the cryototalk community.

3. Share your like to increase your Talk token ( you can put 50 rating to anyone as according to the pin post.

Actually to be honest , I get lots of information from this platform. Trading related, cryptocurrency related and everything.

I can see there is lots of experience people also there who are ready to help us. And this will be good if we take their suggestions.

So I am very thankful to mates and experience members in cryototalk for their valuable posts.

all rules are absolutely right. i always follow these rules. many of my friends got banned from cryptotalk due to their spamming and useless posts. i always asks them to follw these rules.

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

On 7/23/2020 at 10:28 PM, Eva232 said:

@Eva232 hope you will be right and doing well.

A very useful post for the newbies and for beginner also like me you had explained very well the key point for getting rating in cryptotalk but their is a lot of people here in this platform whom doesn't know about these thing if they knows these thing this forum will grow in no time i request to those members pls come here and read this article to got some meaning ful knowledge about the cryptotalk and cryptocurrency.

Fisrtof all thanks for this kind of explanation ,and mostly we have to do is to follow the forum rules and laws applied by the authorization. Because this forum has given us qn opportunity to both learn and earn together at this same time.  So it's our duty that we should don't copy others data and delivered useful and beneficial contents for the betterment of the cryptotalk.

Your subject merit great standing since you notice focuses and clarification way truly astounding, this sort points we truly need since certain individuals not comprehend this gathering rules and misfortune their records, so keeps discussion rules and regard each other.good