Negative points for reason Unknown - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

Negative points for reason Unknown

This type of behaviour cannot be tolerated in the platform. Postive reaction are for good quality content and negative reaction are for spammers out there. I I hope some feature would be introduced that can distinguish between a genuine negative reaction and the negative reaction that is given for unknown reasons. Like the rater specifying the reason why such negative reactions are given so that the motivators could look into it.

we need to discourage these act,  imagine creating or commenting on a post putting all your best unto it, and getting a negative reputation for no reason, it's totally not right!!! 

I think @JohanDonne, this new update should be changed,the name of the reputation giver should be mentioned ,so that we could report him if he did gave a false reputation.I think that this  new update can also be good if a friend of a member has done a bad post the member can give him a negative reputation without letting him know and without breaking their friendship.

Edited by Flying11Horse

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

23 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

I think @JohanDonne, this new update should be changed,the name of the reputation giver should be mentioned ,so that we could report him if he did gave a false reputation.I think that this update can be good if a friend of a member has done a bad post the member can give him a negative reputation without letting him know and without breaking their friendship.

@Flying11Horse  how many member reputation you can check daily??  I dont think that after done your daily activity, you will give time in this forum again for find out who misuse their react power.. So i think its necessary to change the react rule because modertaor every time check out who misuse or give cheat reputation.. You know recently members get banned too for misuse reputations..                    

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Flying11Horse said:

I think @JohanDonne, this new update should be changed,the name of the reputation giver should be mentioned ,so that we could report him if he did gave a false reputation.I think that this update can be good if a friend of a member has done a bad post the member can give him a negative reputation without letting him know and without breaking their friendship.

I disagree. You can already report your post and tell to the moderators if your post don't deserve negative points and ask them to take a look (as they can see who gave those negative/positive ratings). 

If however people who rate would be named publicly, no one would want to give a bad review because they are afraid of revenge, getting targetted and other useless drama. This happened in the past when we could see who gave the reviews.

This is important feature especially now when low quality posts are happening because of $dlrs airdrop campaign (that requires posting in here 100 times.)

If some of these people will choose to stay after that and make money, they at least get some sort of public pressure from negative reviews that they want to raise the bar, because not every post needs to be reported to moderators as low quality.

55 minutes ago, rekter said:

I disagree. You can already report your post and tell to the moderators if your post don't deserve negative points and ask them to take a look (as they can see who gave those negative/positive ratings). 

If however people who rate would be named publicly, no one would want to give a bad review because they are afraid of revenge, getting targetted and other useless drama. This happened in the past when we could see who gave the reviews.

This is important feature especially now when low quality posts are happening because of $dlrs airdrop campaign (that requires posting in here 100 times.)

If some of these people will choose to stay after that and make money, they at least get some sort of public pressure from negative reviews that they want to raise the bar, because not every post needs to be reported to moderators as low quality.

Everyone has his own viewpoint,I respect yours @rekter but the context in which I was saying this is that if anyone gave you a negative reputation you should also know his name rather than the moderators but as you said that it lead to violence because the member who got negative rate wanted to take revenge in the previous update.So as I am new I did knew about it ,I think your stance is more solid  than mine.

Thanks for my correction.

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Flying11Horse  how many member reputation you can check daily??  I dont think that after done your daily activity, you will give time in this forum again for find out who misuse their react power.. So i think its necessary to change the react rule because modertaor every time check out who misuse or give cheat reputation.. You know recently members get banned too for misuse reputations..                    

I think @Dorjoy12 You can get time to check out who have given you negative reputation that day on your posts.But I think That I was wrong ,This new update  in which we can't see members who gave us negative reputation is better than the previous one. @rekter corrected me,thanks again.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎

7 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

This new update  in which we can't see members who gave us negative reputation is better

@Flying11Horse actually you dont understand what i wanted to mean.. You said that you want to the feature back when we were able to see the reputation who gave to us.. But i think that feature was not good because if you give bad react that time then the member also gave you that bad reaction without any doubt. But now everything is okay Becuase no one who give us react.. Also if you received any bad react now then you can report About it..                      

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Flying11Horse actually you dont understand what i wanted to mean.. You said that you want to the feature back when we were able to see the reputation who gave to us.. But i think that feature was not good because if you give bad react that time then the member also gave you that bad reaction without any doubt. But now everything is okay Becuase no one who give us react.. Also if you received any bad react now then you can report About it..                      

I totally understand you @Dorjoy12,I mentioned In my above post  that this new update is better than the last one .A member corrected me and told me all about it.As I was not here in this forum when the previous update existed ,so I didn't knew about it's side effects  (like it caused a  fight for revenge between members).

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎

In my opinion, if you want to get good followers and reputation, you should post well. This makes crypto much more profitable.  And those who are new to this forum get a lot of useful information.  And those who create good content on this site are always eye-catching.

5 hours ago, Aquaman69 said:

In my opinion, if you want to get good followers and reputation, you should post well. This makes crypto much more profitable.  And those who are new to this forum get a lot of useful information.  And those who create good content on this site are always eye-catching.

you posted nonsense things, the topic is talking about negative reactions for no reason. I recommend that you read about what and reactions and why reactions are important in this forum and then you will understand why the creator of this topic is concerned with negative reactions

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

I totally understand you @Dorjoy12,I mentioned In my above post  that this new update is better than the last one .A member corrected me and told me all about it.As I was not here in this forum when the previous update existed ,so I didn't knew about it's side effects  (like it caused a  fight for revenge between members).

@Flying11Horse its good that you have understand the matter of new rating system Which based on our two payment system.. Also you know this reaction system made to prevent the spammer as they always make spam and get paid so the moderator take a smart payment system by rating.. Now spammers wont be able to received payment as they dont get positive react from us..                    

umm this seems much more troll than something real, since I heard from other colleagues that it is happening to him in the same way, and his publications are interesting

A tip to the community, do not give negative ratings for no reason, everyone strives to do their best to publish valuable content.

You should know that you will receive payment whether you become aware of a negative or positive evaluation of this. Stop acting selfishly and advise you to be wiser in giving ratings to those who deserve it.

• +1 1

This is bad to see but it can happen easily and maybe someone did a mistake and wanted to give a positive point but pressed the wrong one. I don't know how some people think at all and if there is an english mistake then so many posts deserve it.

• +1 1

Possibly he is simply spamming the response without perusing the substance and he turned into its survivor. What's more, I believe it's ideal to report administrator and mods about it with the goal that they could make a move for those individuals. Furthermore, I had additionally got negative response after I can't help contradicting post as it was about terrible rumored locales.

On 7/23/2020 at 1:47 AM, JohanDonne said:

Hello friends 

Since the system of payment is totally changed and in the forum now you will get payment for reactions and there is no way to know who gave anyone any reputation reaction, so some people are taking advantage of it and giving negative points to the people for reasons unknown as I have seen this more than One time in this forum, so the modirators should take notice of this. The proof is attached here

Screenshot_20200717-092956_1.png

I really never giving user any bad reaction at all ,if I dolike his ideas or opinions i explain to him my idea and show why I'm on disagree with him ,I only give a good reaction to the post or comment that i like this the only way that i workand hope people do like that to improve the forum quality 

• Useful or interesting 1

Some members will react like that for some reasons that we don't know, they will give negative point for their rating for any reason but whatever happens is not a reason to create a post because I have seen many of these appear and some members are not understand that someone may not like a post just like that but if this is happening in good posts that were not very bad it makes you think if there is a purpose behind it.

• +2 1

It is true that there are a lot of spoiled and spoiled people doing this, I suggest that whoever makes negative points is reviewed for what he did this and what is the reason, not just giving the negative points and running away.

On 3/10/2020 at 13:03, Red-Jones said:

publicaste cosas sin sentido, el tema es hablar de reacciones negativas sin motivo. Te recomiendo que leas sobre qué y las reacciones y por qué las reacciones son importantes en este foro y luego entenderás por qué el creador de este tema está preocupado por las reacciones negativas.

I've seen people with scores of -2
my question is
¿How far should that person with negative points go to have their account banned if they can be banned or suspended for a few days?
Why are you contributing to the bad information on the forum.

On 7/23/2020 at 2:17 PM, Zaino34 said:

Unfortunately some members randomly give reputation points, which is really unfortunate, so a way must be found to make sure when negative points are awarded because some people give them randomly.

Thank you, you speak from my soul. If a negative point is justified, then I fully understand it. E.g. useless posting, under 100 words, against the rules. But just evaluating it negatively, just to wipe out the poster, should be prevented.

Tampoco entiendo por qué la gente da puntos negativos, está bien a esos posts mediocres sin nada que ver con cripto pero el resto no, deben ser personas sin ningún motivo solo para divertirse.

If friend this seems to be a very unpleasant practice of some people in the forum, the truth is I have no idea what is the reason for this "movement", the only thing it achieves for me is that people who create good content are demotivated since They give a negative rating to all their effort.

On 7/22/2020 at 8:47 PM, JohanDonne said:

Hello friends 

Since the system of payment is totally changed and in the forum now you will get payment for reactions and there is no way to know who gave anyone any reputation reaction, so some people are taking advantage of it and giving negative points to the people for reasons unknown as I have seen this more than One time in this forum, so the modirators should take notice of this. The proof is attached here

Screenshot_20200717-092956_1.png

As I have said many times before, "I am afraid that we will always find these people", and I mean malicious users who only seek to harm us, (people like you and me, and many others) who really work to grow and improve our reputation.